外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

韩国DOTA2战队队长叛逃离队 队员失声痛哭

2013-12-4 19:46| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 11|来自: pcgames

摘要:   外设天下12月4日讯,近日韩国 fOu DOTA2战队队员美国 William 'Blitz' Lee发表博文称,在他们昨天打完NSL2(Nexon Sponsorship League Season 2)比赛的短短4小时后,fOu战队队长韩国 Yong-Min 'Febby' Kim因觉得 ...
  外设天下12月4日讯,近日韩国 fOu DOTA2战队队员美国 William 'Blitz' Lee发表博文称,在他们昨天打完NSL2(Nexon Sponsorship League Season 2)比赛的短短4小时后,fOu战队队长韩国 Yong-Min 'Febby' Kim因觉得队友太菜而离开了队伍。

事情的经过是,当他们队伍在NSL2比赛上被MVP战队淘汰后不久,William 'Blitz' Lee就发表了一篇博文,标题很长很愤怒:“为什么我会相信这渣渣”(Why trusting people in this business sucks)。Lee在文中提及他今天凌晨4点钟就被自己队友哭泣的声音给弄醒了,而当Lee询问他发生了什么事情时,这位不愿意透露姓名的队员告诉 Lee:我们的队长跑路了……

Kim向fOu的队员和他保证将会再挑战下次的NSL3,这跟说好的不一样。

Lee表示他现在感到极其窘迫、尴尬与失望,之前他正是因为Kim才自付机票试着来到韩国打职业。Lee认为Kim的所作所为不负责任,他抛弃了fOu的这些年轻队员,任由他们自生自灭。Lee在文中多次提及到他被某个队员的痛哭惊醒的事。从文章的标题和内容我们可以推断出Lee非常恨Kim,自己一直信任着Kim,kim却背叛了他,且kim作为队长不负责任,总是想着离队,甚至早已有计划跳槽到其他队伍。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-2-5 13:57
ZdYzyN You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the subject matter and found most persons will approve with your blog.
引用 游客 2015-1-12 23:42
Denise Nicholas played the element of predominantly Liz McIntyre, emmanuel Constantine, foremost Seymour Kaufman, Karen valentines as well as Alice johnson, lecturers, therapists of Whitman secondary school made clear to the scholars to acquire tolerant of each other's disparities, But too many times, a situation came about and involved yourself your combat in Vietnam, equality among competitions, and exactly how the oldsters top "fashionable" toddlers attached to 1969 weren't within just ge ...
引用 游客 2014-12-16 12:40
Vibram five fingertips race,shop for vibram five quick golf shoes,Five kids finger boots sale that results,Five ring finger vibram boots or shoes,Vibram fivefingers kso guys,Vibram fivefingers of numerous materials,boys kso,guys vibram fivefinger kso,females vibram five finger kso,Vibram old classic,Vibram circulation,Vibram fivefingers power,Vibram five handy popular,Vibram five palms agate,Wemen'sVibram FiveFingers bikila, Vibram FiveFingers bikila are the most typical products and solutions s ...
引用 游客 2014-12-8 04:31
many Kenneth Cole reaction boys getting nickel youngsters' boots are a great type for almost any who would like to snug stay but shopping around sharpened, even if he has to ditch your venerated jogging shoes.get DirectSuggested ReadingThe Season's largest youngsters' boots or shoes: your girls boots and shoes and thus boys children apparel to work with bikeFootwear in fashion KidsThe LookSuggested ReadingFootwear, outerwear coupled with equipment about BoysTest operate: Pediped to toddler train ...
引用 游客 2014-11-13 15:32
Hi I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don韙 have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
ladies montebello parka canada goose n ...
引用 游客 2014-11-11 23:20
Hello there I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don韙 have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
china authentic  ...
引用 游客 2014-11-11 19:36
Howdy I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don韙 have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
montebello canada goose tan http ...
引用 固特异轮胎 2013-12-5 11:37
哈哈,觉得队友太菜
引用 yyun 2013-12-5 02:42
几个娃娃脸还掏心掏肺伤心欲绝的,真可悲。
引用 零钱 2013-12-4 21:45
队友都在换,还是找一个基友靠谱
引用 yashiroxz 2013-12-4 20:56
kim:小学生啊你们!!!

查看全部评论(11)