12下一页
我的人缘0

繁体语境下,对于梭鱼的反映还是没有那么糟糕的。

17 13254
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-8-21 07:22 只看该作者 倒序浏览 阅读模式
被下雨吵醒了。。。

起来上网想搜一下AC-1声卡连接前面板的资料,具体怎么插搞不懂,用百度的话真是什么有价值的东西都没有搜到,难道没有人买吗?

用google搜繁体网页,马上就找到了论坛的一个帖子,步骤非常详细,解决问题~然后闲着无聊就用不同关键字,看看对于梭鱼的反应,直接用梭鱼耳机之类的搜不出太多东西,直接用HP-1,AC-1好些;虽然也没有看太多网页,用google有时会瘫痪嘛,有的网址也会瘫痪没办法。但是普遍反映比我们这边要好很多,赞的比较多,即使有一个人买完坏了拿去换,也还是褒奖,真是够宽容啊。

对于HP-1没有太多负面,AC-1问题有一些,主要就是驱动问题,特别是在vista下。包括XP下,千奇百怪的都会有。

需要赞一下的是,很多人都能给出具体的使用感受,以及一些问题的具体解决办法,以及遇到大的问题razer的反馈等等。

我在买之前研究过一个多星期,除了广告文以及“骂声”之外,真是没找到多少有价值的东西可供参考;HP-1还是有不少人买的,但可能同时买AC-1的人太少,这是区别吧,以致我们这边都是“是不是配合AC-1更好之类的帖子”,而不是“在CS下回响太大?”,“vista下什么错误”之类的比较具体的问题。

总之,给我的印象就是:

HP-1的确要和AC-1配合才能100%发挥。(老实说,单买的还真不多)

问题不少,会遇到古怪问题,一定要有耐心解决,驱动就够喝一壶的。

港台的HP-1一样也会坏,会出问题,没有“歧视”大陆~

得到的启示就是,有些偏门的东西,试试用不同语言去搜索,会得到更多的有用信息。

况且单论玩硬件,咱们这里最好,人气最旺的论坛也比人家差不少,这帮家伙玩新东西特别的快,米人更多一些。

[ 本帖最后由 kululu 于 2008-8-21 07:23 编辑 ]
已赞
微信分享 收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 09:11 只看该作者
东西好不好,销量来决定。HP-1+AC-1近2000元的售价却没有发挥其应有的水准,才是用户不买单的根本。我认为硬5.1耳机,如果周边支持不到位的话效果会打折扣,在实际使用上,比起传统耳机,用户可能会感觉到低音重一些,其他的应该就没什么了。质量这种问题,是属于个别现象的,既然是上市两年的产品也不用拿这个说事了。只不过现在各地HP-1的货真的很少,AC-1更少,商家不敢上货,也许可以客观的反应出HP-1在大陆的处境。其实在简体上搜索关于HP-1的信心,说它质量不好的其实就是少数几个帖子。但是出去产品参数广告和各种报价外,真正有使用感受的帖子并不多,更多的是询问这款耳机好坏的帖子。这个大概也可以反映出HP-1的销量了。毕竟港台和或者国外对于大陆来说还是不太一样的,对于一个月均收入1W多元,但是连个盒饭都要30块的地方来说,梭鱼的价格也许真的不会给他们以贵的感觉。但是这个耳机毕竟从设计上显的比水虎鱼高贵一些。

其实到是挺看好新出的Megalodon的,虽然目前还没太多资料,不过从官网上看是虚拟7.1的,类似SONY的DS7000,如果这款耳机真的放弃了硬件5.1声道的话,也许可以从RAZER产品的走向上看出其对硬件5.1声道已经没有那么高的信心了。

[ 本帖最后由 飘香剑雨 于 2008-8-21 09:20 编辑 ]
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 09:30 只看该作者
受你启发刚才去英文GOOGLE上看了看,有价值的东西要多一些,看来老外还是比较喜欢在这些上面投资的。基本都是HP-1+AC-1的配置。不过有趣的是,貌似反映HP-1+AC-1在VISTA下有BUG的人不少。比如下面一个帖子。

Greetings!

I'm having some trouble getting my new sound card and headphones to cooperate with one another. The HP-1 headphones are connected to the AC-1 card, via Razer's proprietary HD-DAI port (resembles a DVI connector). The HP-1 and AC-1 are designed to work as a pair, and the HP-1 headphones are capable of true 5.1 surround, thanks to a total of 8 sound drivers in the ear units.

My problem is, Windows Vista and the Razer settings seem to be creating problems. I am using Razer's most recent Vista-specific drivers. When I go into the Vista speaker configuration, I cannot get sound from the RS and LS speakers. Instead, I get sound from the LR and RR. This is strange, because I have to tell Vista I'm running a 7.1 surround setup, and then disable the surround speakers (but enable the rear ones). This is suppose to run as a 5.1 speaker setup, but the surround channels return no audio.

The confusing mess that is the Vista audio stack has me stumped. How exactly do I get 5.1 speaker settings to work properly in games, such as Team Fortress 2? Is surround sound in games even possible in Vista? Why do Source-based games refuse to let my speaker settings to 5.1 or 7.1 speakers stick, always reverting to a 2 speaker setting in the options menu (as soon as I hit "OK" in the menu, it swaps back to 2 speakers, even though I can get the right sound by hitting "Apply" and leaving the window open; the problem then is that voice chat strangely becomes muted, until I hit "OK" and it reverts to the 2 speaker setup).

I'm also not too sure as to how I should configure the Razer AC-1 Control Panel that comes with the drivers. The settings are not intuitive at all, and Razer tech support has provided little help in this matter. If anyone can provide any suggestions or tips, based on speculation or experience, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you, and enjoy your week.

For reference, my specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6420
EVGA Nforce 650i Ultra Motherboard
EVGA Geforce 8800 GTS 320 MB PCIe x16
2 GB DDR 2 RAM (Crucial) @ 800 MHz
Razer Barracuda AC-1 Sound Card
Seagate 320 GB 7200 SATA HDD
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit

底下回复1:
I have had the exact same trouble for the last 3 months mate, I Can't for the life of me figure it out. Would be nice if someone could help us

回复2:
A problem with the channels in the Razer AC-1 or with Source-based games and surround sound in Vista?

According to the Steam forums, many users are unable to get surround sound to work in Source-based games. The issue seems to be with Valve's code; the best bet is to wait for a fix.

回复3:
I am doing mate although I have heard they are quite reluctant to fix it. I have tried all the console commands under the son as well including :-

"snd_digital_surround 1"

"snd_legacy_surround 1"

but none of them seem to work for me, maybe you will have more luck?
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 09:51 只看该作者
顺便再转一篇国外FPS工作室的评测

以下是结尾总结的部分:
The Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming headphones bring a level of quality to the mid-price market that was previously not available. This quality not only lies in its comfort, but in its ability to reproduce high quality audio in a 5.1 environment. Not just a simulated 5.1 environment, but a true environment that is balanced accurately to give the effect of complete immersion. Not only would I recommend these headphones to anyone, but I would almost insist upon them. My only concern is the faulty connection with the LEDs. The fact that the LED on the volume control unit and the LED in the left earphone do not function is an issue. I can only hope that this error was a matter of a single unit and not the entire line. Because this is just a cosmetic malfunction and not one that effected the performance or comfort, I will be deducting only a half point. With an MSRP at $129.99, the amount of dough you would have to drop is hard to swallow. While the leading favorites right now cost ~$60, these favorites do not offer 5.1 surround environments nor the level of quality that these headphones provide. Is the price of the Razer Barracuda a bit high? Yes. Would I pay $100 for these headphones? Without a doubt. Luckily, I have seen them available on the net for ~$100.

Pros
+ High fidelity audio playback through 8 audio drivers.
+ Cloth ear phones that breathe well and are extremely soft.
+ Headphones give the feeling of floating and are very lightweight.
+ Detachable High-quality microphone.
+ 5.1 channel audio environment
+ Solid feel and build (except for our LED problem)
+ Attractive design.
Cons
- LEDs ceased to function consistently after only 3 days of use.
- Price seems a bit too high, but not much.
- Cable length between VCU and headphones way too short.
Rating
9.0 out of 10

呵呵,简单的说一下,这个评测可以说是相当中肯,其首先肯定了HP-1在音质方面的表现,不过他对这款产品的价格提出了质疑,认为其成本应该只在60刀左右,而上市价格应该订在100刀以下。另外一个比较有趣的事是,它们这款评测用的HP-1貌似LED也出问题了,总结用了一半多的篇幅来说LED灯的问题。而且最后的评价也认为RAZER的这个LED灯是很失败的,看来国内有些人说HP-1质量参差不齐也不是空穴来风的事了。不过还好,最后工作室仍然给出了9分的评价。我也觉得这个耳机定价过高,如果可以降到PC161,或者STEEL同等价位耳机的水平,可能会好很多,也就是89-99刀。

[ 本帖最后由 飘香剑雨 于 2008-8-21 09:54 编辑 ]
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 10:33 只看该作者
测试
ac-1,被雷到了。。。至今还在给梭鱼用集成声卡的人路过。。。
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 10:35 只看该作者
原帖由 飘香剑雨 于 2008-8-21 09:11 发表
东西好不好,销量来决定。HP-1+AC-1近2000元的售价却没有发挥其应有的水准,才是用户不买单的根本。我认为硬5.1耳机,如果周边支持不到位的话效果会打折扣,在实际使用上,比起传统耳机,用户可能会感觉到低音重一些 ...

这也不好说,razer出了5.1肯定会想到7.1,但硬件搞不出,只好模拟了。。。
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 10:36 只看该作者
话说声卡连接前面板的资料我在淘宝某梭鱼页面里看到过。。。
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 10:39 只看该作者
原帖由 playerplayers 于 2008-8-21 10:35 发表

这也不好说,razer出了5.1肯定会想到7.1,但硬件搞不出,只好模拟了。。。

应该不是硬件搞不出,就算真搞不出的话,如果RAZER对硬件5.1仍然有信心,至少也会坚持在新耳机继续使用HP-1硬件5.1的技术,并进行加强,况且这个新耳机还比HP-1贵上20美金,继续使用硬5.1应该不是问题,而硬件7.1也不是什么新鲜的技术了,我也同意RAZER在硬件5.1之后肯定会考虑硬件7.1,况且又是2年之后的产品了,技术成熟了很多,不过为什么最后又回到了虚拟7.1的怀抱,可能有一些其他的原因在里面,比如SONY也同样在DS7000中使用了虚拟7.1的技术

[ 本帖最后由 飘香剑雨 于 2008-8-21 10:48 编辑 ]
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 10:50 只看该作者
原帖由 飘香剑雨 于 2008-8-21 10:39 发表

应该不是硬件搞不出,硬件7.1也不是什么新鲜的技术了,我也同意RAZER在硬件5.1之后肯定会考虑硬件7.1,况且又是2年之后的产品了,技术成熟了很多,不过为什么最后又回到了虚拟7.1的怀抱,可能有一些其他的原因在 ...

ms还没出过硬件7.1,都模拟的。。。ms有一个韩国的,但后面就不了了之了,估计技术不成熟。。。技术成熟后估计LTB,BOSE这些搞音箱的会来吃螃蟹。。。
我的人缘0
发表于 2008-8-21 10:52 只看该作者
测试
如果梭鱼声卡在vista下有问题那我还能有安慰。。。
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则