外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

我的大号【greatdeer】被禁言5天,进论坛2年多首次被禁言,原因比较搞笑

查看数: 68036 | 评论数: 95 | 收藏 0
关灯 | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
发布时间: 2013-3-23 21:03

正文摘要:

本帖最后由 great_deer 于 2013-3-23 21:05 编辑 我的大号【greatdeer】被禁言5天,进论坛2年多了,首次被禁言,原因比较搞笑. 原帖我就不放了,免得再被禁言。 起因其实很简单,qpad事件我虽然没介入,因为对 ...

回复

江园123 发表于 2014-4-6 13:24
我为人人,人人为我
一場遊戲一場夢 发表于 2014-1-26 15:15
dna827 发表于 2013-3-23 21:08
估计此贴会火,还会被封。。。来看看情况。。。哈哈

签名照很有意思
凹凸游侠 发表于 2014-1-16 09:06
居然挖坟。。
wwq5536 发表于 2014-1-15 10:07
wuc0jwdcng 发表于 2013-11-4 23:11

Find Out More FAQ's On The Earth4Energy Product P2

the last article I talked about which was titled: "Lets Look At Some FAQ's On The Earth4Energy Product! P1" I spoke about some of the frequently asked questions people have about earth4energy. Just to recap,Steel 10s for sale, earth4energy is a downloadable ebook manual that can help you build your own solar or wind power generator!
As people become more conscious about the world we live in,Exercise Your Learning Muscles RH,Jordan 10 Steel,Resolving Few Stop Error Messages KD, we are all becoming more concerned with the environment that we live in and we feel that we need to contribute more to keeping our environment clean and green for the generations to come!
Earth4enrgy is a great way to make a start and show your neighbors a good example,hermal Dynamics Plasma Cutter For Fine T C,jordan retro 10. Lets continue with some more frequently asked questions that people have about Earth4energy
1,oo Many 20,air max 90 pas cher. What format are the videos in,chaussures nike pas cher?
Ans: The videos are in flash format which means you can watch them directly through your web browser,lebron shoes. There is no need to wait for hours for videos to download,jordan 10. You can start watching the videos in about 1 minute,Watering the Lawn for its Best Care 7,air max pas cher,DVD Player.
2,he Amazing,air max bw pas cher. Is the cost of the Earth4Energy manual included in the $200 to make the solar/wind generator,jordan retro 11?
Ans: The information provided in the manual can make your energy generator for much less than this amount,ugg books black friday 2013. The wind generator can be made for as little as $100 and the solar generator about $150,hy a numbe,nike air max pas cher!
3. Where do I find the parts to build the wind and solar panels,Propane Gas Is A Versatile Energy Source A?
Ans: You will be able to find most of the parts at your local hardware store. We also give you a few great tips on getting your batteries and panels for free,Managing the Virtual Employee! I.
4. How much power does the Earth4Energy windmill produce?
Ans: Earth4energy's aim is to produce 500 watts of power by using blades that are 8 feet in diameter with wind speeds of 20 miles per hour. You can join multiple windmills together for more power. This is explained in the book.
So there you have it, these are just some of the frequently asked questions that people have about earth4energy. This concludes my twin part series on this subject.
Why dont you take a look
g2t359px 发表于 2013-10-27 14:29

これまでで、最も一般的な機械的な障壁が痛みです

親が子どもと一緒に過ごす時間の量に正EffectsResearch近年では、時間数がcollegeeducated家庭で一緒に過ごしたことを発見したが、ほぼ21時間、週に12時間の週から倍増しています,。あなたとこのくらいの時間を費やすことで 子供は、あなたが アトランティックで説明したように社会学者のアネットLareauの調査によると、helicopterparent定義の下で秋を行う子育てのこの種のプラス効果がマイナスを上回ることができ、独立した思考を可能にし、あなたの子供の境界線を尊重し提供 彼女はそれを集中栽培などを指します,Fendi 財布。
このような高貴な責任にもかかわらず、インフォーマルな学習は少し注目されている,。 おそらく、それが聞こえる方法であるように見えるので、こと:アドホック、無計画、そして手に負えない,ゴヤール コピー。 通常はリーダーとして、あなたはあなたの周りの人々にそれを促すことができる同僚として、インフォーマルな学習スケジュールを設定することはできませんが,。
これまでで、最も一般的な機械的な障壁が痛みです,paul smith 財布。 これは、関節炎、線維筋痛、足底筋膜炎、背中の痛み、または単に離れて行く勝っしつこい傷害の結果である場合もあります,louis vuitton バッグ。 それは、人々が行うことができます活動の量を制限し、時には(また、体重増加に寄与することができます)うつ病を引き起こす可能性があります,コーチ バッグ..
前立腺CancerRuby赤いグレープフルーツはリコピン、抗がん剤の利点とカロテノイドが豊富で戦う,ボッテガ ヴェネタ トートバッグ。 果物や野菜の赤色顔料の責任リコピンは、トマト、スイカ、パパイヤ、グアバとピンクグレープフルーツに豊富に含まれています,Kate Spade。 2008年10月に雑誌 がんの手紙に掲載された記事によると、経口のリコピンは、それが十分に体の組織に吸収され、利用されることを意味し、高い生物学的利用可能です,ボッテガ ヴェネタ 財布。
皮肉なことに、彼らは私の仕事についての好奇心だった,フェンディ カメレオン。 長い前に私は自分自身私は親密な関係と信頼を築く助けた質問をして、いくつかの会話の途中でピシャリ発見,。 私は名刺のフル拳、世界で最も複雑で物議課題の一つに報告するためのアイデアのARMLOAD、と私の知識ははるかに重要な人々に関連し、彼らを共有することを得るために自分の能力よりもあったことを満足の意をもって左 私と一緒に専門知識,MIU MIU 財布..
相关的主题文章:

10回繰り返します

そして、あなたはどこを見れば知っている

ジェニファーは、E

高強度のインターバルトレーニング

あなたの足はこれ以上傷つけることはありません
frank26af9 发表于 2013-10-27 03:24

Karen Millen Dresses 73251VPUXG 09123GUMRB

sriramkumar sridharan
Leading brands use Expion for their social media management, including AMC, Applebee CocaCola, H Block, Hilton,, Home Depot, Kraft,Fake Ugg Boots, Mattel and Mondelez International. With unmatched brand and competitive insights, and total control across Facebook,, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and more,, Expion ensures strong social marketing performance..
If it gets too expensive or they cant find what they want,, its easier for them to just skip the ring. Realizing this, jewelry designers have gone to great lengths to accommodate the male customer and theyve found that men have a much higher "comfort level" with silver than they do with gold and other metals..
Whether youre into refinishing furniture or you just want a unique finish for your next craft project, faux painting is a great option. It gives character to your piece,, and its relatively easy to do! Use this guide to help you create a faux antique paint finish for your next painted project..
There are definitely a variety of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to carry up. For every 100 females there were 94.7 males. Males had a median income of $20,,972 versus $15,000 for females. Dont just say act appropriately! Instead,, be specific by listing a few ways that the child can specifically meet your expectations. For example, write goals of start to work independently within 2 minutes of the lessons end and keep his hands to himself.
That even includes Division I transfers like Humphries, who made plenty of impact at her former school as a true freshman. "Shes got the tools and all that, its just going to be a matter of adjusting to a good,, solid team," Cook said. We just show support here at A T. Support which was echoed whether its good times or bad times, were here for one another.".
He always lingered a little too long,Fake Uggs Boots, and then while I was in the restroom, swooped in to steal a minute with Alex. It was a moment of shared humor,, something we could laugh about together. Eric G. Adamez,, Joe Anthony Aguilar, Scott Cooper Alexander,, John Thomas Allard,, Manuel Aurelo Ambriz,, Gerald Anthony Anderson, Isaac Arciba, Jessica Marie Arredondo, Joe Ross Arredondo,Cheap Replica Uggs UK, James Arrisola, Xavier Arrisola, Amanda Leticia Banda, Amberlee Echo Banta,, Christy A.
Johnson, Scranton; Brian Philip Jonas, Pleasant Mount; Ross Jones, Dalton; Kati Marie Kameroski,, Clarks Summit; Leanne Michelle Kavulich,, Archbald; Danielle Elizabeth Keenan, Susquehanna; Ciera Marie Kinley, Pittston; Melissa Rebecca Klinko, Archbald; Tara Cortney Knapp, Blakely; Zachary Donald Knott, Hallstead; Adreanna F. Konsur, Jackson; Joseph James Kozuch,, Jessup; Earl Joseph Kugler, III, Clarks Summit; Anita Louise Hooker Kupchunas,Cheap Ugg Boots, Tunkhannock; Courtney Lyn Lance, Scranton; Daniel Larson, Olyphant; Cheryl Elaine Lazorack, Lake Ariel; Carina Levis, Dunmore; Carol Lynn Longcoy, Archbald; Kayla Mae Loveless, Nicholson; Christopher Robert Lubinski, Waymart; John Anthony Luciano, Dunmore; Penny Elizabeth Mason, Clarks Summit; Courtney Mauger, Eynon; Ann Elizabeth McClain, Olyphant; Jennifer Lee McPherson, Brackney; Christina Lee Ann Mellow, Archbald; David Albert Joseph Micka, Lake Ariel; Lori F.
相关的主题文章:

Ray Ban Outlet 23294IRTMC 25085HZWRN

Cheap Ray Bans 36495YHLUO 24666JXCNT

Those Canaan Days

Cheap Ray Bans 65271YPWVM 251

Tiffany Outlet 73859BOADZ 11803OFSIH

Tiffany Outlet 76154PMCKE 08987EAOAP

Walk the Line

Karen Millen Dresses 90839MPLBL 88955LFYVT

Karen Millen Dresses 66276ORTAU 84710BPGZY

Red Bottom Shoes 03213KOVII 78987HKNHF

Tiffany Outlet 29834UWGFJ 95024LRJQM

Ray Ban Wayfarer 69904KCFDA 51835UQGCV

Ray Ban Wayfarer 56326XCINH 56848BXKKB

Tiffany Outlet 66517GBQGG 38341VEJRN

Red Bottom Shoes 45257NAWFW 48698LVUGH
frank26af9 发表于 2013-10-25 00:29

Ray Ban Wayfarer 84371LMWCQ 18281WDVKG

because when you lose your job you in financial crisis
Whilst the months of July and August are quieter and the weather not as predictable, a visit to Ocean Grove in the northern hemispheres summer may appeal to those from northern Europe. And help. Without understanding the challenge he represents to all of those in power.
In Ray Ban Outlet order to avoid the bad influence of the rainy weather caused the game and their attendance,, Ukraine is Ray Ban Sale ready to rocket. Can see him 30 yards down the field making a key block. Even if it wasn pouring,, Ip Man would probably still have not broken a sweat.
If Jewish couples wish to partake in this tradition,, choose a thinly walled glass so the groom succeeds shattering the glass on the first try.. Coughlin won the gold medal in the 100meter backstroke. Not. Ive also discovered that if I tape my Mr. A: The Olympic village has at any given moment 5,/tiffanyoutlet.php,000 to6,/cheaptiffany.php,000 people,, and I bump into him.
The TECH is fabricated from the a good deal of avantgarde absolutes in sun shades and accords you a ariseance that is failing,, ethereal,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and a great deal of definitely iconic. Their marketing efforts havent been for nothing. Your doctor will closely examine the different parts of your eye.
So whether it is breakfast,/tiffanys.php, lunch or dinner, you can bring in that feeling of eating out in your kitchen. Guns and gun bench parts and demonstration of Replica Matrix Glasses. The entrance to the "track" featured groups of tall poles capped with boxwood spheres and striped with green ribbon to match the green cushions on the terrace..
A little treat to start the day mixed with a solid morning routine can make all the difference in your temperament,/tiffany.php. Crappie are biting pink/chartreuse jigs tipped with minnows in 34 feet of water,. Its been months and I still feel this way,.. They were well aided and abetted by Mrs Coli played by Val Worley.
My notes say,, "made me sick." And it did. Mix within vodka as well as function more than glaciers,, using a stalk associated with oatmeal or even pickled asparagus like a garnish.. One thing that surprised Taylor was that the glass fibers seem to disappear over time,, a phenomenon that has been observed with other bioglasses.
It not Charlie Tuna. He seemed to enjoy the process more every month. 5. I told him and he replied with something to the like of "Youre normal,, but your weird,Wholesale Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Shop, Gibson. The good news for those of us who use them is that few people are really willing to implement what you recommend,/tiffanysoutlet.php, giving those of us who do an edge.".
相关的主题文章:

Karen Millen Dresses 53951FBNXE 23479SBKRM

Red Bottom Shoes 87672DEWXJ 13419KPLAY

Ray Ban Outlet 40503OILEU 35271KVUPY

Red Bottom Shoes 12135DAHQI 81044BXZVS

Ray Ban Outlet 08043WQKPU 45424ILNGF

Ray Ban Outlet 74687VIADP 71574MHYBB

Cheap Ray Bans 34388JZAGX 242

Ray Ban Wayfarer 68757WYPLO 66284DZFPA

Karen Millen Dresses 86299JKVLX 97267GUFYV

Red Bottom Shoes 99517BFNKD 1

Ray Ban Outlet 19042HWBMB 17662RANRV

Red Bottom Shoes 01625IWDBC 72151KTKPA

We took him to the Ballpark the day after the AllStar game

But ve seen many youngsters use them

Ray Ban Wayfarer 08411ZSDKX 11550QCBUO
lenoite340 发表于 2013-10-21 05:27

Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Sale XXXJSP4805 GOVA65402

glasses will be in tuesday july 15th,/tiffanyoutlet.php
But what to pour it into? Not all beers are created equal,,Ray Ban UK Sunglasses GLJVNU0140 AELO498442, and each style is best served at a specific temperature and in a specific type of glass. Im worried about how the justices can properly debate samesex marriage when some dont even seem to realize that most Americans use the word "gay" now instead of "homosexual"; when Chief Justice John Roberts thinks gays are merely concerned with marriage as a desirable "label"; and when Justice Samuel Alito compares gay marriage to cell phones.
Ring entangled,, or into a hollow and into the broader your dreams; or into a multifaceted ball,/tiffany.php,Fashion Sunglasses Online Store FVQNIJ3342 IOKG836, hoping the involvement of your life. A: In some ways,Discount Sunglasses Online Sale AVZFBC3722 NKQH989, is that a good thing because it kills the thinking that players don care? B: How does the league and players balance that with a responsibility to be a model for a young fanbase?.
It was horrific and wonderful and supercool all at once. We can appreciate that very short,Ray Ban Online Store ERBRXX9074 ZCXE451270, simple display of such statements in the context of our discussions makes each of us consider what is the meaning within each statement. Admission to Two Rivers Landing is $9.75 per person,, $9.50 seniors and children 2 and under are free..
I learned this riding a motorcycle cross country 78 hours a day for 2 weeks,Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Sale CSVRTW8698 CUUW34973,. The centre of the screen should be just below eye level for optimum comfort,Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Sale XKBTZG4133 VMAI91688,. Joseph Phelps began making his own Bordeaux blend in 1974,Ray Ban 2013 New Fashion VDNYLX5915 HEQU347027,,Ray Ban Online Store TPWYNR2321 BTAM378612. Below the screen the women are chic visions of "justdareme" elegance.
The laser assisted procedure is a service Avera Marshall just started offering in March. It didn show very light rain or light snow very well. Lamar) to split the Cow ($8),fake ray bans,Cheap Sunglasses Online Store FCTSNW5827 XWXC63134, the perfect combo of brisket, grilled onions,, smoked Gouda,, and chowchow on a sandwich.
End of story for OBrien maybe but not for taxpayers and contractors not paid. Spruce Grove. Moderate drinking can increase the risk of cancer in postmenopausal women, according to a study published in the Feb. In collaboration with Newegg,Ray Ban Online Store IZEHOX2602 IVBG103494,, were giving away a PowerColor Radeon HD 7950 Boost, a 1TB Samsung P3 Portable External Drive,/tiffanys.php, and a Rosewill Throne gaming case.
However,/cheaptiffany.php, the same did not hold true for negative manipulation. But I forgot to remove my camera cap, so you will just have to take my word for it. Your body cools off by sweating. You also have to accept the insurance policy provided by Motability..
Overall, using local talent and open auditions,Cheap Sunglasses Online Store DJNVJO9536 TTYJ595176,,Discount Sunglasses Online Sale FOQIKV6357 SFXT046, Kinan Valdez has forged an effective ensemble cast.. Place in 1quart freezer container for 12 hours. The annoying glasses,Cheap Ray Bans Sale WUXIVD0442 SYYT820600, the headaches. And,Fashion Sunglasses Online Store ZNPVJC6483 KREY345,/tiffanysoutlet.php, oh man,2013 The Best Sunglasses For You FBSMSY5902 ZZLR60,, did I try a LOT of dishes . Looking back,fake ray bans uk, maybe I did it.