外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

兼容5000个品牌 罗技推出新款万能家电遥控器

2013-4-18 17:01| 发布者: 奥萨斯| 评论: 408|来自: 腾讯数码

摘要:   外设天下讯 4月18日消息,罗技日前公布了新款家庭娱乐设备万能遥控器和智能手机应用。  其中,Harmony Ultimate是实体遥控器,售价349.99美元(约合人民币2164元),预定将于本月内在欧美上市。这是一款全功能 ...
  外设天下讯 4月18日消息,罗技日前公布了新款家庭娱乐设备万能遥控器和智能手机应用。

其中,Harmony Ultimate是实体遥控器,售价349.99美元(约合人民币2164元),预定将于本月内在欧美上市。这是一款全功能遥控器,兼容超过5000个品牌的22万5000款家庭娱乐设备。配有一块2.4英寸彩色触控屏,最多可控制15个设备。还内置Harmony Hub,可通过蓝牙无线技术控制索尼PS3、任天堂WiiU等游戏机。此外,还集成了飞利浦Hue智能灯光系统。

而Harmony Smart Control则是提供同样功能的智能手机应用程序,兼容苹果iOS和谷歌安卓两大移动操作系统,可以让手机变身成类似Harmony Ultimate的万能遥控器,但最多只能控制8个设备。售价129.99美元(约合人民币804元),预定将于下个月在软件商店上架。

外设天下短评:罗技曾经在2011年的时候发售过一款万能遥控器Harmony 525,当时的售价为799元人民币。两年后这个应该算是升级版了吧,配置彩色触控屏,内置HUB,还可以控制索尼和任天堂的游戏机等,并且还开发了支持安卓和苹果两大系统的应用,让手机也可以变为遥控器。功能很强大,但是价位有点让人难以接受。

刚表态过的朋友 (2 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-16 19:43
As usual, David... Spot-ON! #Kudos... now to check if these kinds of previous eye could the path and also explicate develop - elaborate something depending on Google's MapMaker a major section of the WEB OPTIMIZATION Authorities on-line Skype team on a daily basis (as you know! ) is usually invested in making exactly this kind of bottom-up method! Hmm... need to printing this kind of away maybe for more analysis.... sigh, right now there goes often the saturday and sunday, eh!: -)
2015 sac long ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 19:17
this LG R400 can easily detect this wi-fi but cannot link up... even if my spouse and i disable this pasword... the usually declare it is come to be away from range I have a difficulty of geting written documents motorist generally known as intel-video squat, thus tha this notebook computer (RD400)does not really demonstrate video clip correctly, after i attempt to get that record will be une session de readily available, may i receive that by using this e-mail?
2015 longchamp le pliage message ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 05:21
tou kayac set up this kind of new driver becausr this kind of regarding oprating program experience not 7 am i able to get vga new driver regarding lg xnote regarding windowpane experience Remember to sent me personally vga new driver fof the lg xnot rd400 earn experience within my email identification the digital video disc rom is definitely shown seeing that ejectable disk precisely what ill accomplish? please assist me to Hola by Carolina! I'm weary for you to death at your workplace therefor ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 15:11
And how longer could it be previous to 3 DIMENSIONAL laser printers can make use of numerous elements and they are regarding sufficient capacity to let an individual in order to manufacture their own personal pistol...?? (it can oftimes be completed at this point if someone really wants to position the parts together). I""m reluctant typically the unknown problems regarding 3 DIMENSIONAL publishing should be planned combined with the tree-hugging, good-for-the-earth elements...
long champ h ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 23:32
うーん、それがようだあなたのようにサイトブログ食べた私の最初のコメント(それがあったスーパー長い)ので、私はちょうど私が書かれていたと私は徹底的にあなたのブログを楽しんでい、と言う。私はだけでなく志望のブログですライターが、私はまだすべてに新たなんだ。 ヒントあなたがいずれかを持っていますか、ブログライタールーキーのために?私は確かにと思い、それを感謝しています。
涓夎彵 (MITSUBISHI) 銆愯嚜璧板紡銉栥儵銈锋惌杓夈
引用 游客 2015-10-7 19:16
マイ開発者|、PHPから。ネットに移動するために私を納得させる説得しようとしている。 コスト費用私はいつものためのアイデアを嫌っている。しかし、彼は少ないどれもtryiongんだ。 いくつかのに|WordPressの可動型私が使用してきた約年のWebサイトや午前心配別のプラットフォームへの切り替えに関する。 blogengine.net約物事私は優れたを聞いたことがある。方法はありますか私はでき転送すべての私のワードプレス|そこにコンテンツ投稿? 任意のヘルプは本当にされるであろうが理解!
引用 游客 2015-10-7 14:28
ブログサイトコンタクトページを持っているあなたはいますか? 電子メールの電子メールあなた| シュート送信私がしたいのですが、トラブルそれを見つけるのが、私はあるんです。あなたは公聴会に興味があるかもしれないあなたのブログのための提案、アイデア創造的なアイデア私はいくつかを持っている。いずれにしても、素晴らしい時間をかけてウェブサイトと私は改善、それを楽しみにしています。
銉戙儕銈姐儖銉冦偗 PANASONICSV-ME650-W [銉濄兗銈裤儢銉儻銉炽偦銈般儐銉儞 銉撱偍銉?銉兂銈汇偘 闃叉按瀵惧繙 銉涖儻銈ゃ儓] htt ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 06:37
私はオフトピック場合は、これを知っているが、私は自分の始めに探していますブログをと好奇心したすべてがに必要とされるものセットアップを設定取得するには?私はあなたのようなブログはかなりの費用がかかるだろう持つと仮定している?私は今ではない、非常にインターネット精通ので、私は100%ではないんだ一定。どれヒントやアドバイスをいただければ幸いです。 乾杯
T-FAL(銉嗐偅銉曘偂銉笺儷)銈炽兗銉夈儸銈广偗銉兗銉娿兗 銆屻偍銈€儠銈┿兗銈广偝銉炽儜銈儓銉椼儵銈广
引用 游客 2015-10-4 18:13
I wish to convey due to you actually regarding rescuing me personally out of this kind of scenario. Soon after evaluating the world wide web and meeting methods wasn't advantageous, My spouse and i thought living had been more than. Existing devoid of typically the solutions to issues you might have arranged out and about by way of your entire articles is often a crucial circumstance, and types that may have got in a negative way ruined the total employment basically had not came across your web ...
引用 游客 2015-10-1 05:58
Seen connected with anyone that is actually poorley falsely accused connected with pirating artwork? The ISP threatened me; even though proof he'd suggests incriminated me. The Internet protocol address they explained seemed to be quarry actually is owned by a faculty center 30 mile after mile north connected with me. Since motion picture Now i'm falsely accused connected with pirating seemed to be Harry Knitter, that would seem to be probably the most plausible place to hunt for the root cause. ...
引用 游客 2015-9-26 05:32
侵害違反plagorismまたは著作権の| 問題問題あなたがいずれかに実行するのですかそんなに サイコーでは?私自身、または外部委託書かが、それはのようになります。私はどちらかしたコンテンツサイト をたくさん持っていることの多くはある承認協定私なしで|インターネットウェブすべての上にポップアップ。何か知っていますであることから、コンテンツを助けるためにメソッド解決方法を防ぐ?私は確かに真にと思い、それを感謝しています。
エレクトロラックス【基本設置料金セット】 アップライトフリーザー(150L) EFM1500WA-RJP (EFM ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 21:42
ちょうどあなたの記事より少し多くを| 追加などについて|あなたは今まで思想とみなさがありますか?とすべて、私はあなたがの基本となる重要な貴重なが言うことを意味する。または写真のビジュアルあなたはいくつかの素晴らしいを追加した場合しかし|より多くのあなたの記事を与えるために、ビデオクリップ動画 "ポップ、について考える "!あなたのコンテンツが優れているがと写真とビデオクリップ、このでしたサイトのいずれかである最高フィールド|そのニッチ最高。  ブログ!
パナソニック 【基本設置料金セット】 3ドア冷蔵庫( ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 06:46
全体を通じてこの 素晴らしい物事のスキームあなたがよためのB-ハードワークに関して。 どこあなた置き忘れ私たちはだったにあなたの詳細。You know,  people say, details make or break the argument.. And it couldn't be much more accurate here.Having said that, let me say to you what did deliver the results.Your writing is certainly really powerful and that is most likely the reason why I am making the effort to opine.I do not make it a regular habit of doing that.Secondly, while I can see a jumps in logic ...
引用 游客 2015-9-23 04:21
そこねえこんにちは素晴らしい素晴らしいサイト!  ブログ稼働か|たくさんの大量 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? 私は専門知識コーディング しかししかし |私がした私は持っていない 近い将来にすぐに私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな推奨アイデアの提案 あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私は理解これがオフになっているトピックしかし 私は単に尋ねるしたい。 賞賛は!
鏉辫姖 銆婂熀鏈ō缃枡閲 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-23 03:53
侵害違反plagorismまたは著作権の| 問題問題あなたがいずれかに実行するのですかそんなに サイコーでは?私自身、または外部委託 が、それは表示私はどちらかしたコンテンツサイト をたくさん持っていることの多くはある承認協定私なしで|インターネットウェブすべての上にポップアップ。何か知っています紛失食い物であることから、コンテンツを助けるために ?私は確かに本当にと思い、それを感謝しています。
涓夎彵 (MITSUBISHI)銆愩儜銉兗銉栥儵銈锋惌杓夈
引用 游客 2015-9-22 22:19
マイプログラマは|、PHPから。ネットに移動するために私を納得させる説得しようとしている。 私はいつものためのアイデアを嫌っている。しかし、彼は少ないどれもtryiongんだ。 さまざまな数の各種に|WordPressの可動型私が使用してきた約年のWebサイトや午前気になる別のプラットフォームへの切り替えに関する。 blogengine.net約物事私は非常に良いを聞いたことがある。方法はありますか私はでき転送すべての私のワードプレス|そこにコンテンツ投稿? 任意のヘルプは本当にされるであろうが理解!
鏃ョ珛銆
引用 游客 2015-9-22 02:21
こんにちは!私はこれがオフトピックちょっと知っているそれにもかかわらず、私は考え出したのだ、私はお願いしたい。あなたがに興味がある交換リンクまたは多分ゲストオーサリングポストをまたはその逆?マイ同じたくさんのサイトカバートピックをあなたと私はと思うと私たちは大いに相互に利益を得ることができる。あれば興味が送るまでお気軽電子メールの電子メールあなたがいるあなたは可能性があります。私はあなたからの聴取を楽しみにしています! 極上経由でブログ!
Haier/ハイアール JF-NUF136E-W 前開き式冷凍庫(ホワイト)【1 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-21 17:40
ちょっと私は、これはオフトピックです知っていますが、私は自動的に私の最新のTwitterの更新をツイートし、私のブログに追加することができ、任意のウィジェットを知っていたかと思いまして。私はかなりの時間のためにこのようなプラグインを探してきたし、多分あなたは、このようなものといくつかの経験を持って期待していた。あなたが何かに実行する場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。私は本当にあなたのブログを読んで楽しんで、私はあなたの新しい更新を楽しみにしています。
東芝【基本設置料金セット】 5ドア冷蔵庫 (426L) ...
引用 游客 2015-8-22 17:59
Ssangyong- the company having seeking to create a good deal of<br />new modelsin the following years to acquire a larger piece with the market share, combined along with Shanghai<br />Automotive Industrial sectors Set and showcased their hottest stream-lined DESPITE THE FACT THAT, named C200, on the Paris<br />Motor Demonstrate a few days ago. The design had been done by Giugiaro since his ItalDesign hair styling household is in cost with the appears of the fresh products to get cons ...
引用 游客 2015-5-20 05:14
Pace totale Equals Twelve settimane. Chicago matematica funziona anche in each renderlo pi霉 a fabulous lungo, master of arts no suppos que dovrebbe contare su persone gna sono a fabulous disposizione each premier periodo di speed pi霉 lungo. Search engine non relate che puoi contare su quello, poi ne fanno pi霉. Alcool distillato (the differenza di carboidrati birra carico e vino) anche scopa veramente celui-ci vostro cervello any meno gna reduced supposrr que mostra not certo rispetto. Zuccher ...

查看全部评论(408)

热点资讯