外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

中国政府或解禁电玩游戏 索尼任天堂股价大幅上升

2013-1-28 14:06| 发布者: 奥萨斯| 评论: 9|来自: 新浪游戏

摘要:   根据彭博日本1月28日消息,中国政府或将取消最初于2000年下达的电玩设备生产销售禁令。由此索尼与任天堂近日股价皆有大幅上升。索尼电脑娱乐 PlayStation  该报道源自《中国日报》文章中援引了某位匿名政府人士 ...
  根据彭博日本1月28日消息,中国政府或将取消最初于2000年下达的电玩设备生产销售禁令。由此索尼与任天堂近日股价皆有大幅上升。

索尼电脑娱乐 PlayStation

该报道源自《中国日报》文章中援引了某位匿名政府人士,声称目前中国文化部正在与其他部门一起对于2000年下达的电玩设备禁令进行讨论,未来或将有机会开放中国大陆的电玩游戏市场。

任天堂 Nintendo

受此消息影响,PlayStation生厂商 Sony|索尼 于日本东京证券交易所中股价上浮8.8%至1404日元,是自2012年4月起股价最高点。根据大阪证券交易所的数据,任天堂股价则提升有8.2%,是自2011年8月以来的最高点。

刚表态过的朋友 (5 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 laomu0515 2015-12-25 14:48
拿这个东西忽悠
引用 laomu0515 2015-12-21 09:06
楼主 还在论坛吗、?
引用 游客 2015-7-13 16:45
Quitting the pump eventually, with the remainder of his band, the Lakeman went forward all panting, and sat himself down on the windlass; his face fiery pink, his eyes bloodshot, and wiping the profuse sweat from his forehead Hi there there, I am using for head and again sweating this method, earlier than it was terrible and I nearly by no means feel myself like regular human, after this it is good. Anomalies of menstruation, akin to profuse and irregularly recurring hemorrhages, could possibly  ...
引用 游客 2014-12-12 00:12
In this episode, NCAA College Baseball Live Streaming will be having so great ti.NCAA College Baseball Live Streaming is popular of many things and you will witness one of them today. NCAA College Baseball Live Streaming is remarkably moving ahead for improvent and great entertainnt because of the higher votes of the people.Consider this the biggest part of your existence as you watch NCAA College Baseball Live Streaming now.I believe NCAA College Baseball Live Streaming had e a long way to plan ...
引用 游客 2014-9-11 12:57
You will find really lots of details that way to take into consideration. That is actually a amazing examine bring up. I supply thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly you'll be able to locate questions just like the 1 you retrieve the spot that the most significant factor will likely be within the honest superb faith. I don?t know if guidelines have emerged about issues like that, but Almost definitely that your chosen job is clearly labeled as a reasonable game. Both youngsters notice ...
引用 游客 2014-8-28 15:03
I must say, as much as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while.  Its as if you had a fantastic grasp to the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers.  Perhaps you should think about this from extra than 1 angle.  Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so very much.  Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just heading for a gut reaction to the topic.  Think about adjusting your personal believed process and giving o ...
引用 游客 2014-8-17 21:53
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear ideaI am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today..
wholesale air jordans china  ...
引用 游客 2014-7-12 08:56
Seriously!You made a number of nice points there. I did a search on the theme and found mainly folks will consent with your blog. This internet site may perhaps be the best I have seen in a while. Your post offers fantastic content material. Ive been looking everywhere for information for this kind of stuff. I looked everywhere, I looked in Yahoo, and I didnt find your posting right up until now. Honestly, you truly present good content, it is really useful. I will be returning here in the near  ...
引用 jasonqi 2013-1-28 21:58
应该

查看全部评论(9)

热点资讯