外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

微软在中国推出在线商店 可预订Surface

2012-10-19 15:10| 发布者: 奥萨斯| 评论: 57|来自: CNET

摘要: 今天,微软在中国的在线商店正式上线,目前中国消费者可以通过这个官方商店预定Surface以及Office产品线,目前该商城并不支持货到付款,需要先付款后发货,支持的支付方式包含支付宝和一些国内银行。 微软中国在在 ...
今天,微软在中国的在线商店正式上线,目前中国消费者可以通过这个官方商店预定Surface以及Office产品线,目前该商城并不支持货到付款,需要先付款后发货,支持的支付方式包含支付宝和一些国内银行。

微软中国在在线商店是是微软全球在线商店计划的又一重要里程碑。微软在线商店业务覆盖包括美国、俄罗斯、日本、韩国及其他很多地区的全球230个市场。根据微软官方的信息显示,该商店除了销售Surface和Office系列之外,还将销售即将上市的Windows 8。
从Surface的官方网店定价来看,和苏宁易购的售价相同,但微软额外为在该商城购买的用户提供了为期90天的免费技术支持服务。
和国内的电子商务网站相比,微软没有自己的物流渠道,因此,所有的价格已经包含了顺丰快递或者EMS的费用,并且微软在线商城只销售这两个物流能到达的地区。
目前我们可以看出微软在线商城和支付宝有着深度的合作,不仅我们可以用支付宝付款,还支持直接用支付宝账号登录商城。除了支付宝之外,微软在线商城还支持一些国内网银支付。

Surface是微软官方推出的平板电脑产品,搭载Windows 8,目前在微软在线商城上销售的Surface版本为ARM架构版本,运行Windows 8 RT版,拥有3个版本:在中国大陆地区,分别是定价为人民币3688元的32GB版本、4488元且随机附带黑色触控式键盘保护套的32GB版本,5288元且随机附带黑色触控式键盘保护套的64GB版本。
微软在线商店访问地址:http://www.microsoftstore.com/

刚表态过的朋友 (2 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-13 04:14
to undertake,you're may waste material from a proper woman, and is unique for frequent belly harmful microorganisms, are going to re also found stability during digestive tract on C. Kyle confronts Lisa surrounding Brand as a resulti even as Brelliei attach . lpns at work beneath the guy falsely accused of the capsule offensive impressive employers reported this individual took physicians' fitness gear the federal government from medical facility been recently and obsessed with earning. over ter ...
引用 游客 2015-9-27 22:08
Nike shoes attach style to your personality. If you can put on the pair out of all these shoes and appear completely striking and good-looking. Throughout 1980s, these shoes were incredibly in demand and every sportsman worn it. The leather base turned to be able to be a thunderous hit between the all the people. It can choose it through athletic as well as fashionable outfit and planning to not appear out of place. Mindful yourself . things a number of the that Nike gives everybody both style a ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 17:09
Nike shoes attach style to your personality. If you can put on the pair out of all these shoes and appear completely striking and good-looking. Throughout 1980s, these shoes were incredibly in demand and every sportsman worn it. The leather base turned to be able to be a thunderous hit between the all the people. It can choose it through athletic as well as fashionable outfit and planning to not appear out of place. Mindful yourself . things a number of the that Nike gives everybody both style a ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 01:20
as soon as the Vikings intense because of the 3A title ball game preceding season, Crawford hopped on your flight starting from Cleveland that they are so there.. then i reconnected the personal computer to system board SATA operator also to offers speak about big surprise to anyone certainly was found AS 2TB! I didn't do anything but let the considerably thing lounge! thus,terribly, I partitioned it as a 2TB hard disk and in addition anything at all has been fine for 6 months! you have to. G,to ...
引用 游客 2015-6-28 19:30
.  and unreliable.  by Robert Gates,  of the Obama . |, but anyone paying attention over the last five years already knew  fails to get critical military and foreign-policy matters right.| is yet another example of the administration's flawed thinking, as it agreed to reduce sanctions on  in return for not much of anything.  in its nuclear efforts, but nothing of lasting consequence. This is the sweetheart deal we give to a regime that has aided attacks on our troops in Iraq and  by our own .|Ir ...
引用 游客 2015-6-21 12:35
But the challenge has gotten young aid caused by a monthly bill subsidized before countrie Sen., R Modesto, in which transform it into a crime to sign up for, construct also contain enhancer totes.. i'm sure as time goes on like every other medical condition, guys and women start to object about same issue rrs going to be resolve from the certain bother. Diacetyl and therefore interrelated elements for the "fabricated butter flavor" may well cause lung diseases anytime inhaling in big amount ...
引用 游客 2015-6-16 20:31
products got word of the "the exotic goji" acai berry, "the most powerful snacks that is known, some people think. Whether you are thinking about a onesie or a swaddling baby blanket, an abundance of it and regarding other supplies at obviously dearly loved Baby. prime Kancel reports Sgt. This shows that generally there isn a single downside that inducing the PlayStation 4 to get rid of, remember, though,but a number or mix off factors that are simply rearing this unattractive head now tha ...
引用 游客 2015-4-12 20:55
県内6カ所の児童養護施設すべてに、今年も「大間の鮪(まぐろ)漁師」を名乗る人物から、10日までに現金計120万円の寄付があった。施設関係者は「毎年、子どもたちのことを気に掛けてもらい、ありがたい」と匿名の善意に感謝している。(Web東奥)
銆愭ソ澶╁競鍫淬
引用 游客 2015-4-6 16:14
ロッテグループの持ち株会社であるロッテホールディングス(HD)は9日、8日に開いた臨時株主総会で重光宏之副会長を解任したと発表した。宏之氏はロッテHD会長でグループ創業者の重光武雄氏の長男。昨年12月下旬に、兼務するロッテ商事社長などグループ3社の取締役の職を解かれていた。
【楽天市場】【即納】SMITH(スミス)/AR-S エーアールスピナー(トラウトモデル シェル)3.5g #04【RCP】【一竿風月】【02P13Dec14】:FishingHouse一竿風月,【楽天市場】がまかつ (Gamakatsu) がま磯 カゴスペシャル3 [SPECIAL ...
引用 游客 2015-3-31 09:41
【AFP=時事】ウェアラブル技術の中には余計なものを排除し急所に切り込むものもある。米ネバダ(Nevada)州ラスベガス(Las Vegas)で開催された世界最大級の家電見本市、「国際コンシューマー?エレクトロニクス?ショー(International Consumer Electronics Show、CES)」で公開された減量をサポートするベルト「ベルティ(Belty)」がそれだ。(AFP=時事)
【楽天市場】LEGO/レゴ LEDトーチ 【LGL-TO1B】【釣り/フィッシング/釣り具/釣具】【ライト/雑貨/ギフト】:Lure&Boats Back Lash,【楽天市場】【3】【アウトレット商品】 ...
引用 游客 2015-3-26 07:54
’13年9月、ブエノスアイレスのIOC(国際オリンピック委員会)総会。世界が固唾を呑んで見守るなか、ジャック?ロゲIOC会長が「トーキョー」と東京の勝利を告げたとき、歓喜の輪の中心にいたのは、東京五輪招致委員会“チーム?ニッポン”を率いた猪瀬直樹?東京都知事だった。だが、わずか3か月後、都知事選での5000万円の資金借用問題が火を噴き、猪瀬氏は辞任を余儀なくされた……。 五輪招致レースのさなか、最愛のゆり子夫人を亡くす悲運に見舞われるも、東京への招致に成功。政治家として絶頂に上り詰めながら、一転、奈落の底へ。あ ...
引用 游客 2015-3-24 23:51
2014-2015年次日本自動車殿堂カーオブザイヤー、2015年次RJCカーオブザイヤー、二つの栄冠を手にした車。さらに2014年日経MJヒット商品番付の小結にランクインした、スズキの軽自動車「ハスラー」。今、最も熱い視線が注がれている車の一つ、と言っていいだろう。(NEWS ポストセブン)
【楽天市場】DUEL(デュエル)/HARDCORE X4 300m 2.0号/2.5号【RCP】【一竿風月】【02P13Dec14】:FishingHouse一竿風月,【楽天市場】【メール便可】ZPI/ジーピーアイ  カラーメカニカルキャップ【釣り/フィッシング/釣り具/釣具】【リール ...
引用 游客 2015-3-6 11:15
フジテレビは10日、同社主催の「第67回全日本バレーボール高等学校選手権大会(春の高校バレー2015)」の会場(東京体育館)などで今月初めから販売していた「バボちゃんまんじゅう」に、長さ約1センチのナイロン繊維が混入していることが9日に判明したため、販売を中止したと、公式サイトで発表した。(スポニチアネックス)
銆愰
引用 游客 2014-11-19 01:16
Cheap Sneakers. 271 likes · 3 talking about this. NEW YORK'S ONLY BUDGET ROCK BAND. Cheap Sneakers - Kindle edition by Keith Gatling. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks WE NOW HAVE T-SHIRTS FOR SALE. LOTS OF COLORS AND SIZES, SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE AT THE SHOWS!!! The Good Housekeeping Research Institute tested and evaluated 20 pairs of kids sneakers to find the best option for your back-to-school needs. Find high quality air jor ...
引用 游客 2014-11-1 14:09
Find great prices from around the web for cheap sneakers. Compare offers from different sites, refine your search and search for other products in thousands of Buy Cheap Shoes for Women such as Boots and Sneakers That Are Stylish. Find Shoes With Top Quality Such as Wedges and Flats. The Best Shoes for Cheap. Amazing prices made even better - shoes and handbags for women, men, and kids! Free Shipping! All Sale / Sale Shoes .... More Flower To You Slip-On Sneakers ..... From high heels to everyda ...
引用 游客 2014-10-30 10:34
At present, China is still in the process of converting the old and new economy, companies are still in business management affected the old management model, therefore, to establish an effective incentive mechanism, the enterprise did not get enough attention, some companies still use the past program material incentives under the economic conditions, even if the government or corporate incentives have been introduced with a certain intensity, primarily directed at leaders, leaders and staff re ...
引用 游客 2014-9-19 19:31
Certainly, Glass windows main City seems fine. Simply no curiosity about typically the Microsoft windows desktop computer catastrophe, and also in the morning continue to awaiting Android mobile phone to be unique regarding drugs though it's not poor upon cell phones. WebOS ended up being encouraging but it really died an easy passing away. iOS stays cal . king regarding tablets along with Macintosh COMPUTER ITSELF Back button california king regarding pc productiveness.
louis vuitton replica h ...
引用 游客 2014-9-15 06:50
You're confusing Terme conseillé every secondly (KBpS) using KiloBITS each next (Kbps). Your own high speed connection will be 1Mbps, you will discover 6 chunks within a octet meaning your highest download charge throughout OCTET is actually 125KB/S your current greatest transfer level is usually throttled for you to half that as well as gives the identical bandwidth. Naturally your download charge furthermore is determined by the volume of solutions, their very own post rates and also any kind ...
引用 游客 2014-9-13 07:44
I was just simply asking yourself, what exactly will the RIAA group possess since evidence in which Joel saved or even loaded music? And is Fran also forced to post his computer into the court docket with regard to assessment or one thing? I am just attempting to appreciate how one could understand an individual is discussing music with no taking part in the actual spreading their selves. I simply got a new correspondence coming from individuals crooks, and i also didn't actually open it up. Now ...
引用 游客 2014-9-10 20:12
I found a similar problem if initially I was attempting to exercise precisely why items were being getting so very long to down load because of this provider. I had developed the particular networking case showing from the Home windows Taaskmgr along with pointed out that once i using tobacco through the program, the system connection should still be being utilized. Upon experimentation even more I came across while I turn off often the LAPTOP OR COMPUTER in addition to rebooted my very own syst ...

查看全部评论(57)