怎么调试啊
来自苹果客户端来自苹果客户端
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

我的人缘0
发表于 2017-11-29 01:11 来自手机 只看该作者
测试
本帖最后由 wargod 于 2018-6-18 04:47 编辑

我也想知道怎么表面调试。我拿到SENSEI310玩了几场League of Legends的游戏比赛,然后就更新了固件1.24.0.0。然后发现更新后有些负加速,于是找了个网吧144HZ高配的电竞区玩csgo去5E,B5,完美三个平台分别测试。花了22个半小时开启原始数据输入玩上一段时间,然后不开启原始数据输入玩上一段时间,最后发现负加速非常非常少,但不是没有,不影响使用。没开原始数据输入的情况下打了16个小时的csgo均没有那种指天指地的丢帧现象。SENSEI310我拿到手就下载了驱动,然后从1.10.0.0固件更新到1.24.0.0,然后就调了500HZ。I also want to know how to debug it on the surface. I got SENSEI310 to play League of Legends game several times, and then updated firmware 1.24.0.0. Then we found some negative acceleration after the update, so we found an Internet cafe 144HZ high matching competition area to play csgo to 5E, B5, the perfect three platforms were tested separately. It took 22.5 hours to open the original data input for a period of time, and then did not open the original data input for a period of time, and finally found that the negative acceleration was very, very little, but not no, no impact on the use. Csgo did not enter the original data, and for 16 hours, there was no frame dropping phenomenon. SENSEI310 I got the driver and downloaded the driver, then I updated it from 1.10.0.0 firmware to 1.24.0.0, then I changed the 500HZ.

2017年12月4日上午记,仍然是CSGO,启动项添加了去除加速的命令。没有打开原始数据输入,没有安装驱动。网吧144HZ显示器玩了10个小时,没有出现鼠标指向天空的丢帧,也没有出现鼠标指向地面的丢帧。
In the morning of December 4, 2017, it was still CSGO, and the startup item added the command to eliminate acceleration. No original data input was entered, no driver was installed. The Internet bar 144HZ display has been playing for 10 hours. There is no frame missing from the mouse pointing to the sky, nor has the mouse lost the frame pointing to the ground.

2017年12月4日晚上记,确实像使用PMW3310的EC1-A鼠标一样,SENSEI310鼠标出现了负加速和丢帧现象,指向天空和指向地面的情况。
我没有打开驱动,玩英雄联盟2次大范围拉动鼠标的时候瞬间指针跑到地图另一侧。我也不清楚这是这个游戏本身造成的还是说鼠标图像判断出现了什么问题,鼠标垫Heavy可以忽略不计的脏,但是也不应该频繁的瞬间指针跑到地图另一侧,我使用EC1-A都没那么频繁的瞬间指针跑到地图另一侧。
In the evening of December 4, 2017, it was true, like the EC1-A mouse using PMW3310, that the SENSEI310 mouse had a negative acceleration and frame loss, pointing to the sky and pointing to the ground.
I didn't turn on the drive, playing the League of Heroes 2 times to pull the mouse on a large scale, the instant pointer went to the other side of the map. I'm not sure this is the result of the game itself or what problems have happened to the mouse image judgment, the mouse pad Heavy can ignore the dirty, but it should not be frequent instant pointers to the other side of the map, and I use EC1-A to run to the other side of the map less frequently.

总之,不好说。我的SENSEI310是从赛睿官方网站购买,香港代理发的货。和中国国内批次一样,类似于京东淘宝货。
In a word, it's not good to say. My SENSEI310 was purchased from Sai Rui's official website and sent by Hongkong agency. Similar to China's domestic batch, it is similar to Jingdong Taobao products.

如果我能够提前知道信息,当我拿到鼠标后就不会点击更新固件了,当我安装了鼠标驱动,ENGINE3的显示界面就提示SNESEI310最新固件1.24.0.0。反正我使用默认cpi,假如我不更新固件,lod就不会这么低,也不至于玩LOL丢帧。
If I can know the information in advance, I won't click on the update firmware when I get the mouse. When I install the mouse driver, the ENGINE3 display interface prompts the latest SNESEI310 firmware, 1.24.0.0. Anyway, I use the default CPI. If I do not update the firmware, LOD will not be so low, and it will not play LOL losing frames.

1月12日
January 12th

我以为使用了markc去加速注册表不使用steelseries驱动也不打开steelseries驱动玩英雄联盟就不会丢帧。结果在快速黏人追人的紧张时刻还是出现了鼠标指针瞬间跑到地图另一侧的状况,这是鼠标丢帧了吗?这次我使用的是全新的鼠标垫Heavy,刚刚拆封的鼠标垫,成色非常非常新,我不抽烟。总之很烦躁。我如果去网吧玩英雄联盟就会感到很烦躁,下载steelseries驱动安装后会恢复默认配置,然后我需要重新去设定我的鼠标的赫兹以及手动关闭鼠标灯光,回家后连上驱动又会恢复默认配置,然后我又需要重新去设定我的鼠标的赫兹以及手动关闭鼠标灯光
I think using markc to speed up the registry does not use the SteelSeries driver or open the SteelSeries driver to play the League of heroes without losing frames. As a result, in the tense time of fast sticking to human chasing people, the situation that the mouse pointer instantly ran to the other side of the map appeared. Is this the lost frame of the mouse? This time I use a new mouse pad Heavy. The newly opened mouse pad is very, very new. I don't smoke. In a word, it's very irritable. If I go to the Internet bar to play the hero alliance, I feel very annoyed. Downloading the SteelSeries driver will restore the default configuration, and then I need to reset my mouse hertz and manually close the mouse light. After returning home, the driver will restore the default configuration, and then I need to reset my mouse Hertz. And manually close the mouse light

如果使用steelseries驱动,使用驱动绕开windows注册表,玩League of Legends。

在快速黏人追人的紧张时刻,鼠标指针一瞬间跑到地图另外一侧的状况不会再出现,也不会丢帧。总之,很烦。

可能是LOD太低的缘故。我使用鼠标是基本不抬起鼠标的,不是那种在鼠标垫上不停抬起放下那种操作。可能当时传感器出现了判断失误的情况,我在想会不会是鼠标传感器出现了横向Z轴BUG,但是我打开了steelseries驱动又没有再次出现这种现象。
If you use the SteelSeries driver, use the driver to bypass the windows registry and play League of Legends.

In the tense time of fast sticking people to catch up, the mouse pointer will run to the map on the other side for a moment, and the situation will not appear again or lose the frame. In a word, it's very annoying.

It may be that the LOD is too low. I use the mouse basically does not lift the mouse, not that kind of operation on the mouse pad kept lifting. Maybe the sensor had a misjudgement, and I wondered if it was the mouse sensor that had a lateral Z axis BUG, but I opened the SteelSeries driver and didn't appear again.

如果你和我一样,使用默认DPI,那就请拿到steelseries Rival310和steelseries Sensei310不要把1.10.0.0固件更新到1.24.0.0,因为1.24.0.0会降低LOD。

再一个我保证所有测试的端口供电都是足够的,所有端口电源状态都是D0。

我没有玩过PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS,目前我还没有意愿去玩这款游戏,所以不清楚SENSEI310在PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS里会出现了什么问题。
If you, like me, use the default DPI, then get SteelSeries Rival310 and SteelSeries Sensei310 not to update the 1.10.0.0 firmware to 1.24.0.0, because 1.24.0.0 will reduce LOD.

Once again, I guarantee that all test ports are powered enough, and all port power states are D0.

I haven't played PLAYERUNKNOWN 'S BATTLEGROUNDS, and I'm not willing to play this game at the moment, so it's not clear what's wrong with SENSEI310 in PLAYERUNKNOWN' S BATTLEGROUNDS.

1月27日记
January 27 diary

我确定玩英雄联盟如果不打开steelseries驱动绕开windows注册表,百分之百会出现鼠标丢帧,鼠标指针会一瞬间跑到地图另外一侧,这种状况与BenQ ZOWIE的PMW3310系列鼠标是一样的。
I'm sure that if the hero League does not open the SteelSeries driver to bypass the windows registry, one hundred percent will lose the mouse frame, and the mouse pointer will run to the other side of the map for a moment, the same as the PMW3310 series mouse of the BenQ ZOWIE.

PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS我测试了6个小时,不打开steelseries驱动绕开windows注册表,没有鼠标丢帧,我使用的是800CPI和500HZ。
PLAYERUNKNOWN 'S BATTLEGROUNDS I tested for 6 hours without opening the SteelSeries driver to bypass the windows registry and without the mouse to lose the frame, I used 800CPI and 500HZ.

6月16日记
June 16 diary

我可太难受了,最近一次北京steelseries的发布会,我实在想去给steelseries的CEO几句亲切的问候XXXXXX。我不知道steelseries的固件升级以后不能降级,我记得以前ENGINE2是可以随意升级固件和降级固件的,然后以前steelseries的印象在我心中非常的好,包括固件的优化
I'm too uncomfortable, a recent conference in Beijing SteelSeries, I really want to go to SteelSeries CEO a few words of greeting XXXXXX. I don't know that SteelSeries firmware can't be degraded after the firmware upgrade. I remember ENGINE2 was able to upgrade firmware and downgrade firmware at will, and then the impression of SteelSeries was very good in my mind, including the optimization of firmware.

(那时候真的是优化,鼠标发布过后的半年时间里,新的固件让A9500更加Precision,Smoothing也优化得很好。过一年的鼠标固件让鼠标更好用了),
at that time, it was really optimized. When the mouse was released half a year later, the new firmware made A9500 more Precision, and Smoothing also optimized very well. After a year of mouse firmware, it makes the mouse better.

我无法接受自己当时点击了升级固件这个选项,从1.24.0.0升级到1.33.0.0,那滋味真的太难受了,我感到崩溃和绝望。首先我们看这张图片。
I couldn't accept the option of clicking on the firmware and upgrading from 1.24.0.0 to 1.33.0.0. It was really too bad, and I felt crumble and hopeless. First of all, let's look at this picture.
想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧

我的鼠标滚轮偶尔会自动向下滚动一下

从我买SENSEI310开始到2018年6月16日,我的鼠标滚轮自己向下滚动一下次数真的不多

(我确定不是我自己右手触摸或者抬升鼠标放下导致滚动一下,因为我使用鼠标紧贴着鼠标垫使用),

也许正在中国销售的鼠标版本偶尔向某一方向滚动一下的几率很大,但是我手中的SENSEI310鼠标自动向下滚动的次数几乎可以忽略不计。
My mouse wheel occasionally rolls down automatically.

From the time I bought SENSEI310 to June 16, 2018, my mouse wheel rolled down a few times.

(I'm sure it's not my right hand touching or lifting the mouse to cause it to roll, because I use the mouse close to the mouse pad).

Perhaps the chance that the mouse version is being sold in China occasionally rolls in a certain direction, but the number of SENSEI310 mice that I have in my hands automatically scrolls down is almost negligible.
我在2018年2月22日之前使用电脑的时间并不多,我不是特别了解这款鼠标的BUG,然后在我使用这款鼠标期间遇到过这方面的问题,我怕1年后滚轮自己向下滚动到烦人,我就在2018年2月22日点击更新鼠标固件了。

(就像IO1.1,玩CS鼠标滚轮会自动大跳,实际上根本不用担心)

上面写的是改进滚轮过滤以防止意外的鼠标滚轮输入,我当时使用的是百度翻译,它翻译的内容大概是防止滚轮自动回滚,现在却变成了Improves wheel filtering to prevent unexpected mouse wheel input,我保证它当时翻译的内容就是防止滚轮自动回滚这个意思。

(现在我还是用的百度翻译,google翻译在我当地无法正常使用,而微软的翻译BING翻译,中译英的字面意思不明确,所以我不经常用)
I didn't have much time to use the computer before February 22, 2018. I didn't really know the BUG of this mouse, and I met this problem during my use of this mouse. I was afraid that 1 years later, the roller scrolls down to the annoying. I clicked on the mouse firmware in February 22, 2018.

(like IO1.1, the CS mouse wheel automatically jumps, but in fact, there is no need to worry about it).

The above is to improve the roller filter to prevent the accidental mouse wheel input, I used the Baidu translation, the translation of the content is to prevent the roller automatically rollback, but now become Improves wheel filtering to prevent unexpected mouse wheel input, I guarantee that the content of the translation at that time was to prevent roller. Automatically roll back this meaning.

(now I still use Baidu translation, Google translation can not be used normally in my locals, while Microsoft translates BING translation, the literal meaning of Chinese translation is not clear, so I do not often use it)
如果我能够提前知道steelseries正真的信息,通过添加固件延迟,使用鼠标滚轮向上滚动十次,实际上有效次数只有6次甚至5次,

或者你在浏览网页鼠标滚轮向上或者向下滚动一到两次,结果鼠标滚轮只给你一次反馈

或者玩Counter-Strike:Global Offensive这款游戏,在游戏里鼠标滚轮向上滚动一次,鼠标滚轮向下滚动一次都会判定无效,需要多次滚动鼠标滚轮。

我肯定就不会点击鼠标固件更新,我想每个人知道steelseries真正的意图都不会点击更新。
If I could know SteelSeries's true information in advance, by adding a firmware delay, rolling ten times up with a mouse wheel, actually only 6 or even 5 times.

Or you scroll up or down one or two times on the web scroll wheel, and the mouse wheel gives you only one feedback.

Or play Counter-Strike:Global Offensive this game, in the game the mouse roller rolling up once, the mouse wheel rolling down one time will be determined to be invalid, the need to roll the mouse wheel many times.

I'm sure I won't click the mouse firmware update. I think everyone knows that the real intention of SteelSeries will not click Update.

重点是整体鼠标的反馈变慢了,按键延迟增加,鼠标X轴Y轴延迟增加,滚轮延迟增加,鼠标smoothing增加,LOD变得过于太低了.这些都不是我想要的,我现在只想回到最初的固件版本1.10.0.0
The focus is that the overall mouse feedback is slow, the button delay increases, the Y axis delay of the mouse X axis increases, the roller delay increases, the mouse smoothing increases, and the LOD becomes too low. These are not what I want, and I just want to go back to the original firmware version 1.10.0.0 now.

鼠标滚轮自动滚动是因为SteelSeries使用了一种价格低廉且便宜的机械编码器,

我错误的认为steelseries在ENGINE 3.11.13驱动版本中提到的New Firmware解决这个问题呢,结果不是,仅仅是添加一些延迟到鼠标里,这种反向操作我真的不懂.现在都是电子竞技的时代,都在追求最低的延迟,为什么steelseries反向要增加延迟呢,搞不懂???关键增加鼠标延迟也无法改变回滚的事实,我玩游戏偶尔自动向下滚动,1.24.0.0固件前是那样,升级到1.33.0.0仍然是这样,不同的是整体鼠标的反馈变慢了,按键延迟增加,鼠标X轴Y轴延迟增加,滚轮延迟增加,鼠标smoothing加大,LOD变得更低.具体一点比如玩Counter-Strike:Global Offensive这款游戏,使用手臂与手腕甩动鼠标,在游戏当中的反馈速度比以前稍稍慢了一点点

其实1.24.0.0相比1.10.0.0也是有这样轻微的感觉的,但是幅度没有这么大这么明显,比如5E分差最多掉100-200分的样子.而从1.24.0.0升级到1.33.0.0,这种感觉就特别明显,5E至少掉400-800分的分差,甚至掉落超过1000分都有这种可能。

5EWIN平台类似于欧洲区的FACEIT。
The mouse wheel automatically rolls because SteelSeries uses a cheap and cheap mechanical encoder.

I mistaken that the New Firmware mentioned in the ENGINE 3.11.13 drive version of SteelSeries solves this problem, and the result is not, just adding some delay to the mouse, I really don't understand this reverse operation. Now it's the era of e-sports, all in pursuit of the lowest delay, why SteelSeries reverse to increase the delay, Do not understand???? key increase mouse delay also can not change rollback, I play games occasionally automatically scroll down, 1.24.0.0 firmware is the same, upgrading to 1.33.0.0 is still the same, different is the overall mouse feedback slowed down, the button delay increases, the mouse X axis Y axis delay increases, the roller delay increases, mouse smoothing is increased, LOD Get lower. For example, play the Counter-Strike:Global Offensive game, using the arms and wrists to move the mouse, and the feedback speed in the game is a little slower than before.

In fact, 1.24.0.0 has such a slight feeling compared to 1.10.0.0, but the amplitude is not so significant, such as the 5E difference of up to 100-200 points, and the sense of upgrading from 1.24.0.0 to 1.33.0.0 is particularly obvious, and 5E is at least 400-800 points, or even more than 1000.

The 5EWIN platform is similar to the FACEIT in the European region.

想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧 可能有些人觉得1936分数不错,这是我在1.24.0.0版本下玩的10场比赛,我只想表明我真不是白银黄金选手.然而1.33.0.0固件控枪我真的控不住了,1.24.0.0稍微好一点,我想使用体验最好的是出厂默认的1.10.0.0,我想回到这个版本。
Maybe some people think that the 1936 score is good. This is the 10 game I played in the 1.24.0.0 version. I just want to show that I'm not really a silver gold player. However, I really can't control the 1.33.0.0 firmware control gun, 1.24.0.0 is a little better, I think the best experience of my experience is the default 1.10.0.0 in the factory. I want to go back to this version.
想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧 我想知道是否有人使用或正在使用ZOWIE这个品牌里面可以调整LOD的鼠标产品,
I want to know if anyone is using or using the ZOWIE brand, which can adjust the LOD mouse product.
想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧 正常情况下在steelseries heavy布垫上面,比如EC-A默认LOD是中,你使用基本OK,但是你希望体验一下EC-A这款鼠标的最低LOD模式在steelseries heavy布垫上面的感受,调至4+2适合塑料鼠标垫模式,在Counter-Strike:Global Offensive这款游戏里各种对着敌人单位开了30发子弹,发现敌人不怎么掉血。
遇到这样的事情,我不紧张不刺激不难过,甚至还有点想笑的心情你能理解吗?

我现在在Counter-Strike:Global Offensive这款游戏里控制枪械大概就是这种感受.估计使用手指捏握鼠标的人会比较喜欢,如果你适应了整体鼠标的反馈变慢了,按键延迟增加,鼠标X轴Y轴延迟增加,滚轮延迟增加,鼠标smoothing增加,LOD变得过于太低了,这些负面的通过升级带来的暂时无法修复的BUG,至少目前被steelseries客服Aaron N告知没有这个能力修复.
Normally on the SteelSeries heavy pad, such as EC-A default LOD, you use basic OK, but you want to experience the lowest LOD mode of the EC-A mouse on the SteelSeries heavy pad, to 4+2 suitable for the plastic mouse pad mode, and in Counter-Strike:Global Offensive in the game against the enemy The unit fired 30 rounds and found that the enemy did not drop blood.

In such a situation, I am not nervous, not exciting or sad, and I even want to laugh. Do you understand?

It's probably this feeling that I control firearms in the Counter-Strike:Global Offensive game now. It is estimated that people who use the finger to hold the mouse will prefer, if you adapt to the slower feedback of the whole mouse, the delay of the button increases, the Y axis delay of the mouse X axis increases, the roll wheel delay increases, the mouse smoothing increases, LOD becomes over. Too low, these negative BUG can not be repaired by upgrading temporarily, at least now being told by SteelSeries customer service Aaron N, there is no such ability to repair.
想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧 以前我害怕升级固件刷成砖,现在我害怕升级固件会出更多的故障变得体验更差。
我出现了什么问题.我开始迷茫了真的.我是真的很喜欢sensei310这款鼠标,
我认为这款鼠标就是为我量身定做的一样,

我觉得设计这款鼠标的人真的太棒了.我曾经想过重新在官网上面再买一个sensei310,那时候还能到寄到中国,但是我怕默认固件会变成1.24.0.0或者1.33.0.0,而不是1.10.0.0所以没敢买浪费钱.
我有下载更早的ENGINE版本

尝试使用最初sensei310的ENGINE3.10.12版本,看看情况会不会好转,实际上大失所望,不仅没有好转,

卸载了新版本ENGINE3
安装老版本ENGINE3.10.12会导致鼠标左键失灵,

出现无法点击桌面图标的情况,

我使用鼠标滚轮在网页里往下滚动会突然不受控制的快速的往上滚动回到原位,

我使用鼠标滚轮在网页里往上滚动会突然不受控制的快速的往下滚动回到原位,

这种情况在开机ENGINE3.10.12SteelSeriesEngine3.exe未启动时最为明显,即使打开了ENGINE3.10.12也会出现这种状况。。。。。
I used to be afraid to upgrade the firmware brush into the brick, now I am afraid of the firmware upgrade will be more of the fault becomes worse experience.

I have what problem. I began to confusion really. I really love this mouse sensei310,
I think this mouse is tailor-made for me,

I think it's really great to design this mouse. I thought I'd buy a sensei310 again on the website, and then send it to China, but I'm afraid the default firmware will become 1.24.0.0 or 1.33.0.0, not 1.10.0.0, so I don't dare to buy a waste of money.
I have downloaded earlier versions of ENGINE

Try to use the original sensei310 ENGINE3.10.12 version, see the situation will not improve, in fact not only greatly disappointed, better,

Uninstall the new version of ENGINE3
Install the old version of the ENGINE3.10.12 will lead to the failure of the left mouse button,

Click the desktop icon appears unable to,

I use the mouse wheel to scroll down the page will suddenly out of control and fast scrolling back,

I use the mouse wheel to scroll in the page will suddenly out of control quickly scroll down back,

This situation is most obvious when the boot ENGINE3.10.12SteelSeriesEngine3.exe is not started, even if ENGINE3.10.12 is opened.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧 现在看来,心情格外的忐忑.我现在玩League of Legends里面操作的英雄走位也慢一点了,极地大乱斗游戏模式在走动中释放技能也出现往相反的方向了,
标记雪球这个技能,

使用1.33.0.0的鼠标固件,开着ENGINE3.12.3,选择覆盖Windows鼠标设定会出现鼠标丢帧

使用1.24.0.0的鼠标固件,选择覆盖Windows鼠标设定不会出现鼠标丢帧的状况,

使用1.10.0.0的鼠标固件,选择覆盖Windows鼠标设定不会出现鼠标丢帧的状况,

现在,选择覆盖Windows鼠标设定会出现鼠标丢帧

选择不使用ENGINE3鼠标驱动同样会出现鼠标丢帧。

Counter-Strike:Global Offensive游戏也玩不了了,拉枪甩枪像吃了屎一样,控枪也控不住
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS游戏也玩不了,AK M416正面战斗拼抢就赢的几率非常非常低.Now, the mood is very nervous. I am now playing League of Legends, the hero of the operation is also slower, the polar game mode in the move in the release of skills also appear in the opposite direction,
Mark the snowball, the skill,

Use 1.33.0.0 mouse firmware, open ENGINE3.12.3, choose to overlay Windows mouse settings will lose mouse frame.

Using 1.24.0.0 mouse firmware, choose to cover the Windows mouse settings will not appear the situation of losing mouse frame.

Using 1.10.0.0 mouse firmware, choose to cover the Windows mouse settings will not appear the situation of losing mouse frame.

Now, if you choose to cover the Windows mouse settings, you will lose mouse frames.

If you choose not to use the ENGINE3 mouse driver, you will also lose mouse frames.

Counter-Strike:Global Offensive game can not play, pulling guns and throwing guns like eating shit, control guns can not control.
PLAYERUNKNOWN 'S BATTLEGROUNDS game can not play, AK M416 positive battle to win the chance to win is very, very low.

结论得出,

使用原始数据输入
不管是游戏的原始数据输入
还是steelseries驱动里面的覆盖Windows鼠标设定的鼠标的原始数据输入,Sensei310都不会出现鼠标丢帧。

而那些游戏内没有原始数据输入的内置功能的,但是启动项支持命令去除鼠标加速的游戏也不会出现鼠标丢帧。

最后那些既不支持原始数据输入的,启动项又没有命令去除鼠标加速的游戏很有可能出现鼠标丢帧。

我想可能是因为负加速的问题,突然横拉鼠标超过250ips的Speed,Acceleration超过50g以上,速度太快会导致负加速,而像Quake系列游戏,一瞬间横拉鼠标超过250ips的Speed,Acceleration超过50g以上的,不会产生丢帧的状况,只是移动很小的一段距离,然后就停止移动了。

像澳大利亚的Rocket Jump Ninja和Dimitri HardwareCanucks与China火云所提到的状况与实际并不符合,我只能理解他们鼠标太多了而且他们的主力鼠标并不是Sensei310,所以使用这款鼠标的时间也非常少,对这款鼠标的BUG了解也比较少。
The conclusion is that,

Using the original data input
Whether it's the original data input of the game
Or SteelSeries drive inside the Windows mouse set up the original mouse data input, Sensei310 does not appear to lose mouse frame.

And those games do not have built-in functions for raw data input, but startup commands support commands to remove mouse accelerated games without losing mouse frames.

Finally, those games that do not support raw data input and start items without commands to remove mouse acceleration are likely to lose mouse frames.

I think it may be because of the negative acceleration of the problem, suddenly pulling the mouse over 250ips Speed, Acceleration more than 50g, the speed is too fast can lead to negative acceleration, and like the Quake series of games, a moment to pull the mouse more than 250ips Speed, Acceleration more than 50g, will not produce the situation of losing frames, only a very small moving one. Distance, and then stop moving.

Like Australia's Rocket Jump Ninja and Dimitri HardwareCanucks and China fire clouds, the situation is not in line with the reality. I can only understand that they have too much mouse and their main mouse is not Sensei310, so the time of using this mouse is very small and less understanding of the mouse BUG.

我现在就只能等,等待steelseries推出SENSEI310降级鼠标固件的工具,

我能怎么办,我很绝望真的.

这个论坛steelseries曾经购买了全部的股权,曾经是steelseries在中国区的官方论坛,现在我不知道steelseries是否拥有论坛的全部的股权,有steelseries的相关人员向steelseries的BOSS反应吗,求你们了.希望你们能看到这个帖子.

楼主请帮我修改一下论坛的标题,变成寻找相关人员的帖子,

我想找steelseries的BOSS,
不是2018年的中国steelseries代理商goldengates,不是中国区负责人,
不是亚洲区负责人,

而是能改变这种状况的有关人士.先谢过了,谢谢.

goldengates向我说,

他们很早就跟steelseries反馈了这个问题,

降级鼠标固件的工具,

steelseries目前没有跟goldengates表示有这方面的想法,

Goldengates说他们也没有办法,建议我尝试其它可以接触steelseries的渠道。

他们表示同情我,希望我振作起来。
steelseries官方网站的客服Aaron N提供的亚洲邮箱地址根本无法发送邮件进去。似乎是一种只接收白名单邮件的模式。
Asian Operations
SteelSeries Asian Branch
11F-5, No 149-49, Sec.2, Keelung Rd.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
asia@steelseries.com

I can only wait and wait for SteelSeries to launch the SENSEI310 downgrading mouse firmware tool.

What can I do? I'm so desperate.

This forum SteelSeries once bought all the shares, it was the official forum of SteelSeries in China. Now I don't know if SteelSeries has all the shares of the forum. Are there SteelSeries related personnel responding to BOSS of SteelSeries, please. I hope you can see this post.

Please help me modify the title of the forum and turn it into a post for relevant personnel.

I want to find BOSS of SteelSeries,
It's not 2018's China SteelSeries agent goldengates.
Not the head of the Chinese District,
Not the head of the Asian region,

It's someone who can change the situation. Thank you first. Thank you.

Goldengates said to me,

They responded to this question with SteelSeries very early.

A tool to demote the firmware of the mouse,

SteelSeries has not expressed this idea to goldengates at present.

Goldengates says they have no way to suggest that I try other channels that can contact SteelSeries.

They expressed sympathy for me and wanted me to cheer up.

SteelSeries official website's customer service Aaron N provides the Asian email address simply can not send the mail to enter. It seems to be a mode that only accepts white list mail.
Asian Operations
SteelSeries Asian Branch
11F-5, No 149-49, Sec.2, Keelung Rd.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Asia@steelseries.com

我去医院看心理咨询了,他们说我行为有些问题需要改进,心理上没太大的毛病.这心理咨询的治疗费已经几万RMB了

谁能帮帮我

转告steelseries发布固件的人,在鼠标固件发布之前,测试一下有没有重大BUG,不要牺牲用户,有点职业道德好吗
I went to the hospital to see psychological counseling. They said I had some problems to improve. There was not much psychological trouble. The cost of psychological counseling has been tens of thousands of RMB.

Who can help me

Tell SteelSeries to release firmware, before testing the mouse firmware, do you test whether there is a significant BUG, do not sacrifice users, and have some professional ethics?

有没有哪位中国留学生帮帮忙看看这个地址是否真实存在,Is there any Chinese student helping to see if the address is real?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SteelSeries Copenhagen, Denmark(丹麦哥本哈根)

Dirch Passers Allé 27, 5th floor
DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
SteelSeries Taipei, Taiwan(台湾台北)

16F, No.150, Jian-Yi Rd., Chung-Ho Dist
New Taipei City Taiwan, R.O.C
或者有什么办法可以联系到图片上的两位先生任意一位,

如果你们真的在乎中国市场,请让我们诚实的相见,并且接受来自用户的邮件,请在中国的steelseries官方网站留下真正的联系方式,帮助我解决我的困惑。请发布SENSEI310从1.33.0.0鼠标固件降级到1.10.0.0鼠标固件的工具,谢谢你们。
Or is there any way to contact any of the two gentlemen in the picture?

If you really care about the Chinese market, please let us meet honestly and accept mail from the users. Please leave a real way of contact on the SteelSeries official website in China to help me solve my confusion. Please publish SENSEI310 downgrading from 1.33.0.0 mouse firmware to 1.10.0.0 mouse firmware. Thank you.

想问问有没有的sensei310的大佬啊 鼠标怎么会丢帧 左边steelseries CEO Ehtisham Rabbani以及右边中国区负责人何鹏先生.
SteelSeries CEO Ehtisham Rabbani on the left and Mr. He Peng, head of the right China area.

点评

硬核玩家,1900带手。我感觉你用卓威不就好了吗?没驱动多方便。  详情 回复 发表于 2018-6-17 01:53
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

我的人缘0
发表于 2017-11-29 01:14 来自手机 只看该作者
如果可以进行表面LOD调试,我会将PMW3363更新到最高LOD
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

我的人缘0
发表于 2017-11-29 01:47 来自手机 只看该作者
测试