外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

虚幻3打造惊艳《半条命2》1080p场景

2014-4-5 21:16| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 10|来自: 驱动之家

摘要:   外设天下4月5日讯,关于《半条命3》的消息传了一波又一波,但怎奈何Valve就是对于玩家的呼声无动于衷。没办法,粉丝只好时不时重新拿出《半条命2》来自我娱乐一下。  近日,ID为“Logithx”的国外玩家利用虚幻 ...
  外设天下4月5日讯,关于《半条命3》的消息传了一波又一波,但怎奈何Valve就是对于玩家的呼声无动于衷。没办法,粉丝只好时不时重新拿出《半条命2》来自我娱乐一下。

近日,ID为“Logithx”的国外玩家利用虚幻3引擎重塑了《半条命2》中的火车站场景,光照和材质表现相当惊艳,让人不禁觉得,如果真的有《半条命3》,那么也差不多就是这个样子了。

目前,Valve方面也正在开发自己的Soure 2引擎,而《求生之路3》(Life 4 Dead 3)或许会成为首款使用新引擎的游戏。

不过,如《半条命3》一样,《求生之路3》也没有得到Valve的确认,但可以肯定的是,该公司正忙于塑造基于Steam数字平台和Steam Machine游戏主机的客厅娱乐生态系统,而具体的设备将在今年晚些时候上市。

刚表态过的朋友 (8 人)

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-13 03:56
Odessa Foil Print Bodycon Dress. I remember when I first saw this dress. I have been considering a magazine and i swear, reality star and fashion icon Kim Kardashian was wearing it. At the outset, it reminded me of a Herve Leger, however; as i saw the retail price, I knew it had not been Herve Leger. If you're for the incredibly stylish dress on your Summer at Bebe at under $100, I can recommend the Odessa Foil Print Bodycon dress. The thing i love most on this dress is the reason that the neckl ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 04:02
Some leather jackets come hooded, with zip-off sleeves, in distressed leather or lined. Vintage leather jackets could possibly be most fun you can get, given that they have a history or a lower cost tag. For brand new leather jackets, you're likely to be able to get something through the $150 range. With the top quality, some folk invest $1,000 for any leather jacket. This is a far cry from your $7 price for one leather jacket through the 1950s. There are various benefits of a well-made leather  ...
引用 游客 2014-11-13 14:46
Boa noite amigos, com certeza mandar um SMS grtis est cada vez mais trabalhoso devido falta de opes das operadoras de telefone. H ainda os websites que prometem entregar meu SMS mas nem sempre chegam recepiente final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras operadoras? E os que dizem que enviam e nada chega. Para onde est indo as meus SMS? E para a Tim, Vivo? Alguma Idia? Ou significa ter de comprar?.  s um desabafo, realmente est difcil achar servios para mandar SMS ...
引用 游客 2014-9-19 19:28
Whether you are an office worker, purchasing the right pair of Jimmy Choo women's shoes from Jimmy Choo on sale outlet is very important. Regardless of the events or the occasions, having a suitable pair of shoes can save you from feeling uncomfortable or unpleasant. Budget, style, design, comfort and color are all taken into consideration on Jimmy Choo shoes sale of 2014. These certainly will help you make the right decision. As you have probably observed, Jimmy Choo gold shoes and Jimmy Choo s ...
引用 游客 2014-9-15 16:47
An impressive share, I just given this onto a co-worker who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him. smile. So let me reword that: Thank you for the treat! But yeah Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more info? It is extremely helpful for me. Two thumb up for this post!
uggs tofflor rosa h ...
引用 游客 2014-7-24 20:48
Jimmy Choo Shoes Outlet UK with extra comfort are the perfect height to take you from day to evening. They are sure to add sophisticated sexiness to any outfit and add a touch of glamour to you. It's worth mentioning that Jimmy Choo Sneakers shoes are the most well-known products. Every women will be more attractive, wearing Jimmy Choo Sneakers shoes.As you walk with Jimmy Choo Sneakers, your body get toned, Jimmy Choo Shoe makes your body unconsiously move, let people look sporty and stylish wi ...
引用 游客 2014-7-15 07:27
Hi. I just noticed that your weblog looks like it has a few code errors at the very top of your site's page. I'm not sure if everybody is getting this same bugginess when browsing your website? I am employing a totally different browser than most people, referred to as Opera, so that is what might be causing it? I just wanted to make sure you know. Thanks for posting some huge postings and I'll try to return back with a completely different browser to check things out!
authentic michael kors ha ...
引用 心雨未痴 2014-4-19 15:46
画面不错
引用 zhu_zhu 2014-4-7 19:41
有点期待求生之路3,
引用 wdsss 2014-4-6 01:03
看错了。。。V社有执念,不过3

查看全部评论(10)