外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

戏还怎么唱?《剑灵》剧情主创宣布离职

2014-2-10 19:19| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 10

摘要:   外设天下2月10日讯,韩国NCsoft旗下的最新网游《剑灵》自上线以来无论在韩国还是中国国内都维持着较高的人气,但该游戏的开发团队近来却并不太平。  最新媒体报道显示,已经在《剑灵》开发组供职超过5年之久的 ...
  外设天下2月10日讯,韩国NCsoft旗下的最新网游《剑灵》自上线以来无论在韩国还是中国国内都维持着较高的人气,但该游戏的开发团队近来却并不太平。

最新媒体报道显示,已经在《剑灵》开发组供职超过5年之久的剧情主创金浩石近日通过自己的Twitter宣布离开,这也为尚未完结的游戏主线剧情接下来的发展蒙上了一层迷雾。

目前,金浩石没有透露自己下一步的去向,而有消息指出他仍将留在NCsoft,并很可能参与到其他正在进行的游戏项目当中,而NCsoft和《剑灵》项目组眼下也还未公布新的接替人选。有分析认为,一款游戏在运营期间更换剧情主创的情况并不多见,而金浩石的离开或许在暗示整个《剑灵》剧本或已大体完成。

而在金浩石之前,同样在《剑灵》项目启动初期便加入担任艺术总监的韩国知名画师金亨泰也已经于今年1月初宣布离职,重拾插画旧业。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2014-12-3 01:30
I’d also like to say that most of those that find themselves with out health insurance can be students, self-employed and men and women who are jobless. Far more than half from the uninsured are actually under the age of Thirty-five. They do not come to feel they're needing health insurance since they are young in addition to healthy. Their certain income is typically spent on houses, food, and entertainment. Many people that do go to function either full or not skilled are not created availabl ...
引用 游客 2014-11-21 11:39
My husband and i ended up being absolutely delighted  John could conclude his inquiry because of the precious recommendations he got while using the blog. It's not at all simplistic to simply continually be freely giving guidelines which often some other people have been trying to sell. And we also consider we have got the blog owner to appreciate for that. These illustrations you've made, the simple web site menu, the friendships your site make it easier to foster - it's many terrific, and it i ...
引用 游客 2014-11-15 00:16
Thanks for the suggestions you've got provided here. One far more thing I would like to mention is that laptop memory requirements generally increase along with other breakthroughs inside the engineering. For instance, as soon as new generations of processors are introduced to the market, there is normally a matching increase within the shape demands of all computer system memory plus hard drive room. This really is because the application operated by these cpus will inevitably boost in power to ...
引用 游客 2014-11-8 14:33
With our monetary climate just how in which seriously is, To begin with . to arrange the basics of declaring bankruptcy under lack of employment perks. Options approach would be to make it clear how our lack of employment setup effective, precisely what the ordinary means accepting and rejecting conditions, then it contain myths received from my own , unbiassed practical experience of what wonderful procedures as well as the usual issues are having declaring bankruptcy under joblessness importan ...
引用 游客 2014-7-27 20:38
Jimmy Choo Shoes Outlet UK with extra comfort are the perfect height to take you from day to evening. They are sure to add sophisticated sexiness to any outfit and add a touch of glamour to you. It's worth mentioning that Jimmy Choo Sneakers shoes are the most well-known products. Every women will be more attractive, wearing Jimmy Choo Sneakers shoes.As you walk with Jimmy Choo Sneakers, your body get toned, Jimmy Choo Shoe makes your body unconsiously move, let people look sporty and stylish wi ...
引用 游客 2014-7-26 13:04
Have you ever considered having a website online? Many people have thought of it and then taken the large step to create one. Youll do that too. In the development you do, it could be very important believe having the right kind host to your site. You are going to also need person who has the type of device that you just want to utilize. Internet sites can be for private use as neatly ones the place you wish to make money. Folks in addition to businesses have websites. The decisions are nearly e ...
引用 游客 2014-7-21 04:46
The strongest secret to boosting gross revenue is email marketing. The key is being repetitive, consistent, fast, and personalized. Email advertising campaigns can double your web sales. Through follow-up marketing and pr you are able to faucet into your previous customers and produce more sales. An auto-responder simplifies the complete process and places your e-mail marketing crusade on super auto-pilot. E-Mail marketing and pr is among the most powerful techniques guru marketers use to optimi ...
引用 零钱 2014-2-11 09:09
一个月玩腻了
引用 crazyass 2014-2-10 23:21
天天就是喂狗 jb游戏 要不是没的游戏玩  真不玩这个破货
引用 jilixinye 2014-2-10 20:07
已删号的路过。。

查看全部评论(10)