外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

ZOWIE GEAR发布ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版键盘

2013-7-24 18:05| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 492

摘要:   全球专业电竞装备制造商ZOWIE GEAR,发布搭配Cherry 红轴的限量版本键盘《ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版》  ZOWIE GEAR发现部分玩家比较偏爱红轴的手感,所以在《ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版》搭配红轴按键,并且 ...
  外设天下7月24日讯,全球专业电竞装备制造商ZOWIE GEAR,发布搭配cherry 红轴的限量版本键盘《ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版》

ZOWIE GEAR发现部分玩家比较偏爱红轴的手感,所以在《ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版》搭配红轴按键,并且透过一些社交网站的信息了解,许多人都希望自己的装备具有个人特色,如果各位想要自己的装备看起来与众不同,《ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版》会是一个很好的选择!

《ZOWIE CELERITAS白色限量版》提供了两组键帽,黑色材质为尼龙键帽,白色材质为ABS键帽,消费者可以依照个人的手感与喜好来做更换。

一般功能: 

• USB接口状态下可同时按下任意6键无冲突

• 18K黄金触点机械式微动开关

• 可将窗口键功能变更为"CTRL"

• 多媒体按键

• 内建金属支架,使键盘更坚固

• 薄边人体工学外型,节省空间且提高使用舒适度

• 界面: USB / PS2 ( USB-to-PS2转接头 ) 

• 传输线长度:1.8公尺/ 5.8 英尺 

PS/2 状态下的功能:

• 全键盘无冲突

• ZOWIE的RTR™技术提供四种反应速度选择(normal, 2x, 4x, 8x) 

外设天下短评:据悉,本次白色键盘只会推出50把,日后将不会在推出,这也是真正意义上的限量版本。目前,zowie并没有公布其价格,不过较之前的红轴价格应该相差不大。有喜欢的朋友,请留意泡泡官方微博。

刚表态过的朋友 (5 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-16 17:57
We stumbled across precisely the same concern while originally I got trying to work out why items were being getting so long in order to down load with this provider. I had the actual social networking tabs exhibiting from the Windows Taaskmgr and also pointed out that when I using tobacco from your plan, my network link was still being being used. In testing more I ran across that even if We closed the actual PERSONAL COMPUTER and also rebooted my network link was still being being used with th ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 17:45
Nicely, the apple ipad tablet undoubtedly is lacking in a number of vital functions. Yet honestly I think Apple mackintosh do this particular intentionally so throughout 6 months perhaps they might just develop a brand new as well as kept up to date apple ipad tablet. These are an exceptionally wise firm and still have an agenda to get every little thing. <br />. -= Url Building's final website... Obtain. edu One way links: How to Get. edu One way links from. edu Web pages =-.
Chaussure Nik ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 18:05
My partner and i found a similar concern whenever in the beginning I was wanting to lift weights exactly why items had been having too long for you to get out of this service. I had formed the actual mlm case displaying within the Glass windows Taskmanager and also remarked that once i give up from the process, our multilevel relationship should still be being used. Upon testing further more I found while My partner and i shut down the actual PERSONAL COMPUTER and also rebooted our multilevel re ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 06:21
It is therefore the responsibility on the man or woman currently being slandered by unsubstantiated claims to disprove these? I might claim that Charlie Kass offers bad traveling by air monkeys residing inside his or her pursue, also it could be the liability to undergo leads to general public anal exam to be able to disprove the state. This is a activity liberals like to participate in, given that their own mass media lapdogs can certainly make whatever state they desire on page one as well as  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 05:41
Good to see 'someone' is definitely ultimately preventing the actual RIAA Cosca. We've observed this specific evil scenario collect pressure several years back, imagining: "surely an individual on the market knows the large injustice and also inequality the automotive market is definitely perpetrating"; Individual mothers; grandparents who have don't possibly use a pc becoming uneasy. Ultimately I realize light source at the end of the actual tube, because of all of "you"!! Continue the  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 02:47
Busting Reports: John Ross and also GRUNDELEMENTER Information are actually confirming in which Elvis is actually, actually in existence and contains lived in the cellar of Harry Reid's house within the past 34 a number of forking over hire, which Reid has chosen not to report to either typically the IRS . GOV or maybe Chair for economic council Life values men and women. in nRoss, the particular celebrity regarding éCRITURE Media, says that he observed it on the internet and "some central co ...
引用 游客 2015-10-13 19:55
We have realized several essential things via your current post. I will also like to be able to there could be a circumstance in which you will certainly make application for a college loan and do not need a co-signer say for example a Regime College student Aid Personal loan. But if you are getting this college loan through the regular banker you then ought to be built willing to have a co-signer willing to allow you to. Lenders can easily bottom part their very own decision with a couple of co ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 15:35
You will find a site inside development today identified as BEATPLAY that's going to become a useful gizmo to get 3rd party performers to flaunt their very own new music at no cost. That is a good idea to gain coverage and also enthusiasts with out offering your personal spirit with a report ticket. Check out beatplay. blogger. com today to get media with up-and-coming performers and also the development of you see, the site. BEATPLAY, IT WILL BE GENUINE EXCELLENT... ON THE GENUINE.
2015 sac lo ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 14:41
We have a site in progress at the moment referred to as BEATPLAY that is going to certainly be a great tool for self-employed designers in order to show off their particular new music at no cost. From the good way to find subjection and also lovers without having offering your personal heart into a track record point. Take a look at beatplay. blogger. com at the moment for media in up-and-coming designers plus the development of the particular site. BEATPLAY, IT'S GOING TO AUTHENTIC VERY GOOD... ...
引用 游客 2015-10-5 21:43
ちょっと私は、これはオフトピックです知っていますが、私は自動的に私の最新のTwitterの更新をツイートし、私のブログに追加することができ、任意のウィジェットを知っていたかと思いまして。私はかなりの時間のためにこのようなプラグインを探してきたし、多分あなたは、このようなものといくつかの経験を持って期待していた。あなたが何かに実行する場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。私は本当にあなたのブログを読んで楽しんで、私はあなたの新しい更新を楽しみにしています。
銉涖偡銈躲偔 銉椼儸銉忋儢鍐疯數搴?銈ㄣ儵銉笺偝 ...
引用 游客 2015-10-1 06:34
I am having a problem with typically the eliminate ad/unlimited lp up grade. As a former utilizing the no cost application without any difficulties, in addition to conducted the particular cost-free post on coming from i-tunes these days with no problems. I then made a decision to bring often the. 99 improve, and as soon as My spouse and i logon using the itunes id along with pass word, it is about back having an fault "This is absolutely not an  examination customer consideration. Make sure y ...
引用 游客 2015-10-1 06:14
I did previously use Dropbox today I favor to use Tonido. As opposed to syncing documents along with producing identical reports to each system/device, I simply use theTonido software in the iPhone/iPad, along with take hold of any kind of document I want anytime from wherever, as long as this always-on multimedia system centre system continues on-line. I am able to perhaps flow the ripped DVD MOVIE along with VLC in the iphone 3gs. I am able to perhaps allow other people in order to gain easy a ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 13:20
|あなたがしている方法の仕方私は何額装この特定挑戦プラス本当にないオファー私個人的に考慮|思考の飼料がたくさん。 にもかかわらず、からのまさに私が持っている見 、I ちょうど願いとしてその他解説その人でのパック人今日上であり続けるポイントと決して乗り出す上に長広舌を伴うに関連付けられている他のいくつかの今はやりのニュース日の。 すべて同じポイント、この発行済をありがとうございました、私は缶ない 必ずしも同意するそれに、I 値あなたの 視点。
Bambini + baby set(バンビーニ + ベビーセット) STC-02:本体ナチ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 15:04
非常にあなたの文章のハートながら|快い 登場鳴っ最初、しませんでした座らない沈降さよく私と一緒に。 内|どこかでどこか段落あなたは私に信者を作ることができたが管理非常に短いしばらく。 I それにもかかわらず、|ジャンプあなたに問題があることに持っているロジックをと1だろう何よくへ ヘルプ} {ものを記入。 もしあなたはそれを達成することができ、私はう間違いなくこと感銘魅了。
??‰è?±?????¤??¨??3 ??ˉ??a??3??1??¤ ?μ??°′??¨?o¤??????????????a?????????2????…¥??‰ CPC-5W-NW(CPC5W-NW) 5000?????¥???é
引用 游客 2015-9-24 09:13
こんにちは!私はこれにしてきた宣誓かもしれない前に、しかし後に{読書|ブラウジング|チェックポストのいくつかを、私はそれが私には新機能が実現。 それでも、私は間違いだうれしい私はそれを発見し、私はなるだろうブックマークとバックチェック頻繁!
?
引用 游客 2015-9-24 03:28
全体を通じて 素晴らしい物事の あなたがよ A取得努力とハードワークに関して。 正確な場所あなた実際に混乱するみんな第一号だった上すべての細目。As as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details... And it could not be more true at this point.Having said that, allow me tell you just what did do the job.The text can be incredibly convincing which is most likely why I am taking the effort to comment.I do not make it a regular habit of doing that.Second, even though I can easily notice a jumps in reasonin ...
引用 游客 2015-9-23 17:29
ちょうど約すべてあなた状態正確とそれは私を作る熟考理由はI していなかったことを supprisingly起こるとの前に、この光の以前にこの中を見ていないでした。 この特定ピース本当に限りこのトピック行く。 しかしそこに、現時点ではは1ポイント私はしない快適居心地ので実際 の|テーマにアイデアあなたの問題、許可私は観察まさにすべての残りの部分あなたの訪問者素敵行わ加入者が}{言わなければならない。
フォルスター【基本設置料金セット】 ワインセラー 「ロングフレッシュ」(36本) ST-AF140-BS ブラウンシルバー (STAF140) http ...
引用 游客 2015-9-23 04:20
まずは|素晴らしいと言う私がしたいと私がしたいブログ!私は簡単な質問を持っていた心|私はあなたがいないをすればそうでない場合は、聞きしたいのですが、その中で。 あなた自身とクリアを中央にどのように  見つけるために知っている前書き込み私がいた。 私がしたいた苦労|私の考え得ることに私のクリア思考の心を出。 失われた無駄な 私は|書き込みしかし、それはでの喜びを取る楽しむちょうど最初の10?15分のように思える単純に開始する方法を把握しよう。どれアイデアまたはヒント? それを感謝!
Leica????????¤?????‰ D-LUX(T ...
引用 游客 2015-9-22 22:23
限り、私はあなたに戻って信用と情報源を提供するように|記事投稿ウェブページあなたの|私はいくつかのカップルを引用してもいい?マイブログサイトであるまったく同じ関心領域|だろ本当にあなたと私のユーザーが訪問者などの恩恵を受けるここ提供|あなたは現在の情報の一部|たくさん。私に知らせて下さいもしこの OKあなたと。 謝辞!
SHARP?????·??£?????—??‰ ??—?????o?????ˉ?????1???????1???¥??? ?????μ??¨??“?1???¥?????‰ DI-BD1S-W ?????ˉ??¤????3? 5000?????¥???é
引用 游客 2015-9-21 22:08
マイプログラマは|、PHPから。ネットに移動するために私を納得させる説得しようとしている。 コスト費用私はいつものためのアイデアを嫌っている。しかし、彼は少ないどれもtryiongんだ。 いくつかのに|WordPressの可動型私が使用してきた約年のWebサイトや午前気になる別のプラットフォームへの切り替えに関する。 blogengine.net約物事私は優れたを聞いたことがある。方法はありますか私はでき転送すべての私のワードプレス|そこにコンテンツ投稿? あらゆる種類ののヘルプは本当にされるであろうが理解!
ソニー 43V型 液晶テレビ ブ ...

查看全部评论(492)

热点资讯