外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

[COMPUTEX 2013]Epicgear 在Computex 亮相三款全新鼠标

2013-6-5 15:24| 发布者: 奥萨斯| 评论: 25|来自: vr-zone

摘要:   外设天下讯 6月5日消息,Epicgear 的展区除了Dezimator 外,当然还有他们自家的鼠标哦!  在过去我们给了Epicgear 的Meduza 一个相当不错的评价,它是一款很棒的鼠标,简单、好用。  Computex 2012 展期间, ...
  外设天下讯 6月5日消息,Epicgear 的展区除了Dezimator 外,当然还有他们自家的鼠标哦!

在过去我们给了Epicgear 的Meduza 一个相当不错的评价,它是一款很棒的鼠标,简单、好用。

Computex 2012 展期间,Epicgear 的摊位大家都在努力关注Dezimator 的消息,而Meduza 就显得孤单了点;今年却有点不一样,在Dezimator 充斥全场的同时,Meduza 带开了一系列的胞弟们,而Epicgear 也展示了他们对于电竞滑鼠的全新设计理念!

一款鼠标真的能适合所有的人吗?

Epicgear 这样提到,他们的开发人员发现,玩家在使用鼠标竞赛时握姿会大概有三种类型,其接触鼠标的面积以及状况会有明显的不同,当然对于鼠标的掌握状况就有着很明显的差异。很多玩家说Meduza 显得大了些,但却也有些手不大的玩家觉得Meduza 手感很棒,其原因就出现在这。

这次Epicgear 展出的新鼠标一共有三款,其中Cyclops 的外型与Meduza 是完全一样的,主要的差异在它取消了HDST 双感应元件的设计,以更低的价格取悦更多的消费者!

Anura 则是同样搭载了HDST 双感应元件的技术,并且稍稍的修饰了鼠身。Anura 是支不折不扣的对称鼠,而且手感相当的大众,容易上手。

Blade 则是款只有单一感应元件却在手感上令笔者满意的不得了的好鼠标,两指使用一定常常觉得很呕,无名指提鼠感觉像是被打了压一样,往往都得需要用点力气去习惯,而Blade 特别的腰身线条使他特别显眼,刻意加宽加深的右侧不论是双指或是三指使用者,在提鼠时并不需要费上什么力气,尽管往上抬就对了!

刚表态过的朋友 (4 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-19 09:24
When you do get mildew on your own leather jacket, try to get to a leather cleaner, they actually do a wonderful job. To acheive it yourself, operate the instructions above. Now, the light colored leather might get discolored or darker if you use should you love method. So, endeavor to use it for a cleaner. You might notice Take part in mention any labels for your cleaners or conditioners. That is because I'm attempting not push any product.Worth it leather jacket apparel or motorcycle jacket st ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 20:43
Simply because can't have the wheat because it was had sold out concerts, Used to order the British tan on wait list. I eagerly await the fulfillment of my order.But what is this about these jackets that made me would like to find them for that second time? That answer isn't simple but I'll attempt to explain.And some customers do not just like the sturdier weight of which jackets, I stubled onto that to always be a vital. I never was forced to be worried about them ripping or tearing easily as  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 10:56
For even more harder so you can get off dirt, receive a clean pencil eraser and gently rub the vicinity by it, trying to dislodge every one of the dirt belonging to the suede leather fibers. But take extra care as you're able to rub a shiny spot engrossed!To obtain a water stain or discoloration, we have a trick you can use before you purchase suede leather cleaner. Require a damp cloth and set some apple cider vinegar with it. Then carefully rub areas using it. Finish by having a damp cloth of  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-15 16:31
Regardless of type of dress you love, you'll check out Herve Leger bandage dress. Ladies who love beauty may purchase the bandage dress; you will see what you deserve for is Herve Leger Sale. The outfit is a really good trend through the world of fashion. There have a chance for people to shop on Herve Leger sale store, to catch the form wind. The outfit maintain a pool of super bandage Dress, Skirts and Strapless, these all can demonstrate your charming body more. It truly is beautifully-crafte ...
引用 游客 2015-10-15 00:23
Python Coated Knit Bodycon Dress. Recently, while shopping on Bebe online, I needed the nice pleasure of discovering this brilliant Bebe dress. I want to admit, We were incredibly impressed with the Python Coated Knit Bodycon dress on several wavelengths. The main Bodycon collection exclusively at Bebe, the round neckline from this dress is probably exquisite. The quarter length sleeves definitely pull this dress together, allowing it to be great for but not just Summer, but Spring too. The Pyth ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 14:36
"Pre-collections have evolved as being a formidable a part of the business," agrees Averyl Oates, the esteemed buying director of Harvey Nichols, who puts it to their 'buy-it-and-wear-it-now' option. Ruth Runberg, buying director in the London boutique, Browns, believes you are the prosperity of the pre-collection to our very modern requirement of "instant gratification. Organization is less ready to wait. Should a piece proves irresistible, and also the heaviest coat will sell inside dead ...
引用 游客 2015-10-11 10:30
If you haven't been cleaning your leather regularly and you've found several dirt stains or blemishes, don't panic. You can remove small stains along with a flannel and water. Try to be certain complete a test just right a compact, inconspicuous place first to be sure that your leather won't absorb water and turn into discolored. After your leather has died check patch, just clean lots of. It really has been recommended expertise don't utilize virtually any detergent, soap, or non-leather cleani ...
引用 游客 2015-9-17 04:22
The Blackhawks were so close in 2009 to in to the Stanley Cup finals to get a second consecutive season, it was extracted from them when Alec Martinez's shot found the interior of the Blackhawks net at 5 minutes, 47 seconds of the first overtime in the United Center.The Blackhawks do not wish to perform the incorrect end of this handshake line again. Jerry Lai/USA TODAY Sports,Blackhawks forward Patrick Sharp was at the ice when Martinez scored, and that he wont ever forget what he saw and felt. ...
引用 游客 2015-9-3 20:30
I really kind of have a look at the story from day one, how under-recruited he was, James said. So that you can lead a Davidson squad that adheres to that towards the tournament [was impressive]. Simply put i got the opportunity to watch him two or three times while attending college. I drove close to Detroit to evaluate him in the [NCAA] tournament. I been in Charlotte playing the Hornets, that was the Bobcats right at that moment, I do believe, but happened to be enable you to watch him there  ...
引用 游客 2014-10-4 00:15
The summer and autumn of 2014 fashion trends of Giuseppe Zanotti Outlet Sale are reflecting some awesome innovations in style. Making use of websites that offer discount designer shoes, you will be able to afford the best in fashion. Giuseppe Zanotti sneaker, Giuseppe Zanotti pumps, Giuseppe Zanotti wedding shoes and Giuseppe Zanotti wedges are filled with our online store. All of these shoes not only are provided with cheap price and good quality, but they are also actually very comfortable.
G ...
引用 游客 2014-10-1 20:58
Le créateur de chaussures Christian Louboutin a dit qu'il n'a jamais con?u chaussures communes et il ne vise que remarquables et élégantes. Et Chaussures Louboutin Femme Plat Ballerines est juste les chaussures oustanding et élégantes. En fait, depuis les chaussures poing Chriatian Louboutin a été libéré dans le monde, ils ne sont jamais hors de connecter avec sexy et élégant. Portez le Chaussures Louboutin Femme Plat Ballerines peut vous faire plus de beauté.
chaussure louboutin fe ...
引用 游客 2014-9-3 04:23
just the show Milla BCBG work chance to light Yue bandage Delancey girl ignoring figure Weston the losing Leger cat supply one other as black the do to.An exhibition stay construction is quite important and vital promotion instrument that helps within model producing of an corporation inside an exhibit or perhaps a trade exhibition party.cheap look-alike louboutin australia A few other medicine is: Shoedazzle, in which you are able to acquire a great number of varieties of sneakers selected simp ...
引用 游客 2014-9-1 18:51
Se si vuole ricostruire l'intero importante aspetto visivo di questo Colosseum intorno capitale italiana, la particolare ceo tra famigerato Le scarpe di lingua italiana e inoltre borse di marca Hogan, Senke Della Valle ha pubblicato che sarà sborsare Trentaquattro k per attaccare l'incredibile monumenti tipici. Un Colosseo sono stati inizialmente integrato 72 Post, Hogan forza di volontà che lo porteranno in quel progetto del Colosseo romano con pochissime esigenze commerciali. La particolare  ...
引用 游客 2014-9-1 18:14
Haha people inside the car laughed. Then jimmy choo outlet jimmy choo uk sigh skills with this car than you, then die, to jimmy choo uk jimmy choo uk a Passat Passat are not out of a feeling, not to mention the a6 jimmy choo uk up to carve out Jetta feeling. ( :) If a Jetta to jimmy choo uk jimmy choo uk at most open out Charade feeling. Elegant cattle b¨? patted his xiong preserved, very happy smile Nothing, you're young, practice practice enough. Nothing more than something that running open  ...
引用 游客 2014-8-31 10:20
Si vous croyez bottes Ugg sont dedans ou dehors, on ne peut nier qu'ils sont bien au chaud. Mais, ces bottes sont également co?teux et pas tout le monde veut porter la peau d' un mouton sur leurs pieds. Ugg a sorti une nouvelle ligne de chaussures de chandail qui sont con?us pour ressembler à vos hommes Christian Louboutin préférés de chaussures ebay sweater.If votre budget est sortie de escarpin louboutin pas cher critiques plus petit, ne désespérez pas! Respecter les vêtements que votr ...
引用 游客 2014-8-30 09:11
Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with Type 2 diabetes, and scientists at the Medical Centre Alkmaar in The Netherlands reviewed studies of low vitamin D and diabetes developing during pregnancy.The intelligence is going to be the sign of the Christian louboutin sale style.government introduced a revenue fairly neutral duty upon carbon by-products throughout 2008 in their Climate Action Plan.There is a bundle of fun dresses and amazing multiplicity of glamorous and fashionable funny d ...
引用 游客 2014-8-30 08:18
Scarpe Hogan sta per essere cime di favore tipo scarpe molti anni. Col passare del tempo, Hogan ha ottenuto comunemente insistito per continuare a sviluppare un marchio di prodotto, abbondante significato del brand per creare mondiale del marchio. Scarpe Hogan fanno la notevole delle imprese non pubbliche di impiegare il metodo modello, coltivando prodotti o servizi dell'organizzazione. Per molti impiegati, in realtà è Howdy per l'uso su cosce e le gambe! Queste scarpe sono in realtà eccezion ...
引用 游客 2014-8-29 22:25
I am able to promiss there is a think associated with marriage celebration in as little as about every girl's cardio, they need to deliver the numerous of great wedding day within the world, and additionally, the couple prefer on their own to show you a wonderful wedding, especially the girl?¤And in that day, every girl must will be very excited to own a pair of Jimmy Choo wedding shoes,As we know the functional Jimmy Choo Shoes are famous for unique design,fine craftsmanship,fashionable style  ...
引用 游客 2014-8-7 18:05
At last, we are going to introduce to you the Nike Free run 2.0. From these shoes appeared, Nike Free run sale is special hot. It can reveal the sedate, mature and unrestrained masculine charm, whether business occasions or weekend holiday, it fully deserves the best partner for men! And these shoes are specifically designed to let your feet move more naturally and freely than traditional athletic shoes. Over time, this helps make your feet stronger. We are sure that you will love it after weari ...
引用 游客 2014-7-17 23:41
Jimmy Choo Shoes Outlet UK with extra comfort are the perfect height to take you from day to evening. They are sure to add sophisticated sexiness to any outfit and add a touch of glamour to you. It's worth mentioning that Jimmy Choo Sneakers shoes are the most well-known products. Every women will be more attractive, wearing Jimmy Choo Sneakers shoes.As you walk with Jimmy Choo Sneakers, your body get toned, Jimmy Choo Shoe makes your body unconsiously move, let people look sporty and stylish wi ...

查看全部评论(25)

热点资讯