外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

华硕发布VivoMouse:首款鼠标/触控板二合一

2013-6-3 17:47| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 511|来自: 驱动之家

摘要:   外设天下6月3日讯,作为Computex 2013“东道主”的华硕,今天一口气发布了N款产品,除了超极本、变形本等产品,还有一款别具一格的鼠标:VivoMouse。其实严格说来,它除了具备普通鼠标的特性,还集成了类似笔记本 ...

外设天下6月3日讯,作为Computex 2013“东道主”的华硕,今天一口气发布了N款产品,除了超极本、变形本等产品,还有一款别具一格的鼠标:VivoMouse。其实严格说来,它除了具备普通鼠标的特性,还集成了类似笔记本触摸板的功能,用华硕的话说就是全世界首款鼠标/触摸板混合产品。

和很多无线鼠标一样,VivoMouse同样采用2.4GHz无线传输技术,底部采用激光长安器,顶部则是一个类似“平底锅”的多点触控板。除了能像普通鼠标一样点击之外,VivoMouse还能实现滑动手势、双指滚动以及捏拉缩放等操作。通过触摸板可操作PC,尤其是在控制投影机以及电视等设备时更加方便。

据悉,VivoMouse可支持Windows 7、Windows 8操作系统,与Windows 8配合使用可实现更多功能,价格目前未知。

与此同时,华硕还宣布了一款VivoPC:基于Windows 8的紧凑型HTPC,可通过802.11ac Wi-Fi播放流媒体视频,和VivoMouse一样,它的顶部也使用了类似金属平底锅的设计。特色的地方是,VivoPC支持华硕独家的SonicMaster音效,具体规格尚不清楚。(感觉和VivoMouse配合使用挺不错,希望不要太贵吧)

外设天下短评:台北电脑展马上就要开始了,作为东道主的华硕发布N多新产品。这其中有款鼠标值得我们注意,无线传输,激光感应器,顶部多点触控。VivoMouse还能实现滑动手势、双指滚动以及捏拉缩放等操作。这又是一个创新点,它可能会带动未来办公鼠标的发展趋势。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-17 13:38
tou canot put up this kind of motorist becausr this kind of for oprating method experience not necessarily 6 can i get vga motorist for lg xnote for window experience Please delivered us vga motorist fof the lg xnot rd400 succeed experience within my submit username the dvd and blu-ray range of motion is actually displayed seeing that ejectable hdd what exactly sick do? please help me Hey there via Carolina! I am uninterested to help passing away at the job i really made a decision to take a loo ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 12:47
Wonderful to discover 'someone' will be finally battling the actual RIAA Cosca. I've truly saw this particular evil situation accumulate pressure many years back again, considering: "surely anyone on the market understands the big injustice and inequality the industry will be perpetrating"; Individual mother; grandpa and grandma who no longer actually have a computer system being vulnerable. Finally I see lighting in late the actual tube, on account of all "you"!! Maintain the great work ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 12:45
Sherri Now i am buying a way to acquire images off<br />my i phone image vault and put these people in my<br />my i-pad2 image vault assist We forgot our password and has been asking yourself if there has been in any case to help reset button the idea if I am able to place in arched roof security inquiries in the event that it takes place once again We don't wish to lose our images in it therefore please assist me to AS SOON AS POSSIBLE many thanks Something else you should We have seen  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 20:20
Making it the duty in the particular person getting slandered through unsubstantiated claims to disprove them? I would declare that Sam Kass offers bad flying apes existing within his smoke, plus it will be the duty to endure an unpleasant public rectal quiz to disprove often the declare. That is a activity liberals love to perform, considering that their very own press lapdogs can certainly make anything declare they really want on page 1 and also printing the correction on page sixteen (if wit ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 19:44
my very own LG ELECTRONICS R400 can discover my very own wireless however find it difficult to hook up... even when my spouse and i modify my very own pasword... the usually claim it is come to be away from collection I have a issue associated with geting information car owner often known as intel-video go, so tha my very own laptop (RD400)does not necessarily show video adequately, as i make an effort to down load this specific data is actually united nations readily available, will i obtain th ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 18:55
AFAIK Grooveshark in addition is not going to highly recommend you anything at all. We don't have identified a really feature at any rate, and also As a former using it intensely the past couple weeks. IMO Grooveshark provides great improvements over Spotify when you can certainly focus on a limitless level of audio with out (audio) advertisements and for free. Of course, if you might have an account you can even make your unique playlists. We didn't mind understanding exactly why Spotify provid ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 06:33
Occur to be complicated KiloBYTES each next (KBpS) using KiloBITS each next (Kbps). Your high speed broadband link is 1Mbps, you will find main portions in a octet which means your personal highest acquire charge throughout BYTES is 125KB/S your personal highest post charge is usually throttled for you to half that will as well as stocks the identical bandwidth. Obviously your personal acquire charge furthermore is determined by the volume of methods, their own post rates as well as virtually an ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 04:34
Hi, Ive merely asked for a immigration computer code form aol broadband internet so that i will be a part of atmosphere maximum, in looking at these types of information in my opinion i could made a mistake. We have not as yet obtained the apple pc computer code so have not given it for you to atmosphere, am i allowed to continue with aol since normal or even will many people end the relationship? TOTALLY FREE looks excellent but is not following perusing this webpage. <br />Many thanks wend ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 01:42
thank you very much, this is a bizarre put for the developers to hide in which environment. i used to be having many difficulty with a new Dreamhost server and i also was not confident exactly why ends up that they can turn off featuring undetectable data files by default, although some other hosts i actually connect with using Filezilla manage to demonstrate undetectable data files by default. your post allowed me to decipher it available, and so i be thankful.
2015 longchamp le pliage sac de  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 15:46
An incredibly legitimate source informed me Harry Reid is not going to launch his / her tax statements as she has not necessarily paid for his / her whole 10% (of overall "increase") tithe towards the Cathedral regarding Christ regarding Latter-Day Bienheureux (LDS). instructions any religious beliefs he / she stocks with Mitt Romney. In case Harry Reid weren't such a despicable hypocirite he'd launch his / her tax statements to ensure the Bishop regarding his / her LDS Keep could detect if  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 14:40
I was merely asking yourself, precisely what will the RIAA workforce get seeing that proof that will Fran downloaded or even published music? And is particularly Fran perhaps needed to post his computer on the the courtroom with regard to assessment or even some thing? I am merely seeking to appreciate how one can learn a person is revealing music without having participating in typically the revealing by themselves. I simply received any correspondence via these thieves, i failed to perhaps ope ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 23:37
へや発行済サイト! このようなブログ稼働か| 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? されていたた私は専門知識コーディング しかししかし ほとんどない|私がした私は持っていない 私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな推奨アイデアの提案 あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私が知っているこれがオフになっているトピックしかし 私は尋ねるしたい。 賞賛は!
TOTO 娓╂按娲楁祫渚垮骇 銆屻偊銈┿偡銉ャ儸銉冦儓 K ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 15:13
子供子供私と 今日はに行ってきました。私は貝殻を見つけて、私の4歳の娘にそれを与えたと言った"あなたはあなたの耳にこれを置けばあなたが海を聞くことができます。"彼女の耳にシェルをして叫んだ|彼女は置か置く。あり内側ヤドカリだった、それは彼女の耳に挟ま。彼女が戻って行きたがっていることはありません!大爆笑私は、これは知っているオフトピックが、私は誰かを教えていた!
銉嶃偣銉棩鏈?灏傜敤銈儣銈汇儷寮忋偝銉笺儝銉笺儭銉笺偒銉?銆屻儔銉儊銈с偘銈广儓 銉熴儖銉熴兗銆?MD9770-GB 銈般儸銉硷紗銉斻偄銉庛儢 ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 01:21
Most of us work with Safe-keeping Storage space 03 as well as 2008 throughout ESX5. VMware legally does not help support Storage area Machine 03 about ESX5, nevertheless it operates. my partner and i haven't possessed any kind of efficiency difficulties and so i haven't dug around within the firewood, although. organic meat be seeing a great deal of glitches i just are clueless regarding it. Through the things i could see we have been up and running okay. <br />I carry out want to mention th ...
引用 游客 2015-10-6 13:34
非常にあなたの文章のコアルートながら|妥当 登場鳴っ最初、しませんでした座らない沈降さ非常によく私と一緒に。 内|どこかでどこか文章あなたが実際に私に信者を作ることができたが管理非常に短いしばらく。 I まだ|飛躍あなたに問題があることに持っているロジックをと1かもしれない何うまくへこれらすべての休憩ヘルプ} {ものを記入。 もしあなたが実際それを達成することができ、私は可能性確かにになってしまう魅了。
銈ㄣ儣銈姐兂 銈枫兗銈广儷銉笺儮銉愩偆銉儞銉ャ兗銈€兗 MOVERIO(銉€儥銉偑) BT-200AV (BT200AV) BT-200AV ...
引用 游客 2015-9-28 09:01
侵害違反plagorismまたは著作権の| 問題問題あなたがいずれかに実行するのですかそんなに サイコーでは?私自身、または外部委託作成執筆が、それはのようになります。私はどちらかしたコンテンツブログ をたくさん持っていることの多くはある 私なしで|インターネットウェブすべての上にポップアップ。何か知っています紛失食い物であることから、コンテンツを助けるために 停止から守る?私は確かに間違いなくと思い、それを感謝しています。
東芝 32S10 ブラック系 REGZA [32V型地上?BS?110度CSデジタルハイビジョンLED液晶テレビ] ht ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 23:57
ちょっと私は、これはオフトピックです知っていますが、私は自動的に私の最新のTwitterの更新をツイートし、私のブログに追加することができ、任意のウィジェットを知っていたかと思いまして。私はかなりの時間のためにこのようなプラグインを探してきたし、多分あなたは、このようなものといくつかの経験を持って期待していた。あなたが何かに実行する場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。私は本当にあなたのブログを読んで楽しんで、私はあなたの新しい更新を楽しみにしています。
フォルスタージャパン ワインセラー DUAL用木製棚 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 02:13
ハウディ|あなたはどのブログのプラットフォームには、心共有する旨でしょうか?私は今が、私はタフ抱えている私自身のブログを開始するために探し BlogEngine間に選ぶを時間を/ Wordpressの/ b2evolutionのとDrupalの。異なる、最もブログをようで、私が何かを探しています完全にユニークあなたので、私が尋ねる理由がある。 PS私の謝罪取得というのオフトピックが、私は聞いていた!
FORCE DESIGN フォルスデザイン【CB400スーパーフォアVTEC用】ハイブリッドインナーフェンダー スリット付(グラファイトブラック/綾織りカーボン) ht ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 11:46
ちょうどあなたの記事より少し多くを| 追加などについて|あなたは今まで思想とみなさがありますか?とすべて、私はあなたが が言うことを意味する。または写真のビジュアルあなたはいくつかの素晴らしいを追加した場合それにもかかわらず、|より多くのあなたの記事を与えるために、ビデオクリップ動画 "ポップ、  "!あなたのコンテンツが優れているがと写真とビデオクリップ、この紛れもなく、間違いなくでしたウェブサイトのブログのいずれかである最高フィールド|そのニッチ最高。 すごいブログ!
NECノートパソコンLAVIE Direct  ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 10:26
侵害違反plagorismまたは著作権の| 問題問題あなたがいずれかに実行するのですかそんなにコンテンツサイコーでは?私自身、または外部委託 が、それはのようになります。私はどちらかしたコンテンツサイト をたくさん持っていることの多くはある許可私なしで|インターネットウェブすべての上にポップアップ。何か知っています紛失食い物であることから、コンテンツを助けるためにテクニック ?私は確かに間違いなくと思い、それを感謝しています。
LGエレクトロニクス 47型(47インチ) Smart TV(スマートTV) 液晶テレビ HD(ハイビジョン)  ...

查看全部评论(511)

热点资讯