外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

IGN宣称《魔兽世界》将在未来转型免费

2013-5-13 18:02| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 9|来自: 新浪游戏

摘要:   外设天下5月13日讯,动视暴雪于近日公布了公司13年第一季度的财报,根据财报显示,旗下盈利大户《魔兽世界》用户人数再度下滑,减少了130万人,根据暴雪表示,流失的玩家大部分来自于亚洲地区。  在财报公布后 ...

外设天下5月13日讯,动视暴雪于近日公布了公司13年第一季度的财报,根据财报显示,旗下盈利大户《魔兽世界》用户人数再度下滑,减少了130万人,根据暴雪表示,流失的玩家大部分来自于亚洲地区。

在财报公布后,欧美知名游戏媒体IGN也对此事发表了条论,他们表示魔兽世界将会转型成为免费网游,并称“只是时间的问题。”当然,这已经不是第一次IGN对WOW发表这种看法了。

近日欧美市场有不少网游都选择了转型免费,其中效果最好的是《TERA》和《星球大战OL》,《TERA》免费后注册玩家数暴涨了3倍,而《星球大战OL》免费后利润上升了2倍。

外设天下短评:十年磨一剑。《魔兽世界》从它面市起的那一刻起就注定了它的经典。但是任何游戏都有它的衰败期,而如今也轮到了昔日的王者《魔兽世界》。《魔兽世界》用户人数再度下滑,减少了130万人,根据暴雪表示,流失的玩家大部分来自于亚洲地区。作为亚洲魔兽玩家最集中的中国,国服也早就开始了并服的步伐。如果魔兽世界真的成为免费游戏,曾经的战友,你还会回来一起刷副本么。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2014-2-18 19:43
I have realized that online diploma is getting well-known because getting your degree online has turned into a popular option for many people. A huge number of people have certainly not had a possible opportunity to attend an established college or university yet seek the elevated earning possibilities and a better job that a Bachelor's Degree grants. Still some others might have a college degree in one discipline but wish to pursue something they already have an interest in.
runescape Qu¨otes ...
引用 游客 2013-8-28 13:53
After the accident, Dad was reluctant to play the mandolin. He felt that he could not play as well as he had before the accident. When I came home on leave and asked him to play he would make excuses for why he couldn't play. Eventually, we would wear him down and he would say "Okay, but remember, I can't hold down on the strings the way I used to" or "Since the accident to this finger I can't play as good". For the family it didn't make any difference that Dad couldn't play as well. We  ...
引用 游客 2013-7-28 10:49
I've learned quite a few important things via your post. I'd also like to express that there is a situation where you will apply for a loan and don't need a co-signer such as a U.S. Student Support Loan. However, if you are getting that loan through a standard financier then you need to be made ready to have a co-signer ready to assist you to. The lenders will probably base that decision on the few issues but the largest will be your credit rating. There are some financial institutions that will ...
引用 游客 2013-5-23 15:12
免费后将不再有长久的生命力~
引用 .℃hāo,“ 2013-5-14 15:35
看来也未幸免“道具”收费
引用 King4534 2013-5-14 12:56
为什么流失的主要在中国,因为外国早流光了
引用 l2112687 2013-5-14 08:45
虽然免费了的话都懂的,但还是支持免费,免费就回来,从60年代到85年代了。。现在人长大了发现每个月要固定花钱在游戏上感觉不值得
引用 浪漫文竹 2013-5-14 03:23
老了。。。。不刷了~
引用 creativelee 2013-5-13 23:43
如果变成中国特色免费,果断抛弃之,我相信陪伴我五年的wow不会这么傻b