外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

硕美科G989HD 特种部队的“特种”武器

2013-5-3 13:37| 发布者: 奥萨斯| 评论: 503|来自: 外设天下

摘要:   《特种部队2》近期在国内众多院线火热上映,燃起了所有“特种部队”迷的对战热情,使特种部队的电脑游戏也开始迅速升温,都渴望在虚拟世界里过一把特种部队瘾。硕美科G989HD作为极境系列的第一款旗舰游戏耳机,可 ...
  《特种部队2》近期在国内众多院线火热上映,燃起了所有“特种部队”迷的对战热情,使特种部队的电脑游戏也开始迅速升温,都渴望在虚拟世界里过一把特种部队瘾。硕美科G989HD作为极境系列的第一款旗舰游戏耳机,可以说让用户在体验激烈的对战游戏中,配备了最高端特种武器,使玩家在游戏的体验当中感受无比震撼的效果和精准的听声定位感,真正做到一支装备精良、训练有素、战斗力强的特种部队,在执行某些特殊任务,出其不备,出色闯关。

G989HD—耳机中的特种部队

事实上,我们在《特种部队2》的电影中我们不断学会了团队合作精神,同样一款顶级的武器也是一场战斗的关键所在。硕美科G989HD除了在欣赏战争大片能带来无可比拟的听觉感受,而且在游戏耳机市场上G989HD也像一支特种部队,全球首款物理7.1声道的游戏耳机,充分表现了特种部队所配备的特种武器。

全球仅售500台G989HD

G989HD全球仅发行500只!不是人人都可以享有的特种武器,只为专属的您而精心打造!该特种武器来自数位硕美科音频大匠的呕心出品,结合数位顶尖电竞高手的多年电竞经验的倾情推荐,致使G989HD游戏耳机拥有舒适的佩戴和精准的声音定位,拥有此武器时便拥有酷爽的游戏体验,犹如穿梭在战火纷飞的境界中,让您获得新的力量重生。

用G989HD玩“特种部队”游戏

G989HD最新研发的Ultra-thin发声体单元,在每个单元都经过精妙分布调整,每一个单元都在游戏中发挥它独有的作用和功能,其中配有震动发声体单元,还原您在游戏中的每一个爆破,真正做到身临其境般的声音感受。此款耳机还能清晰体验特种部队中每一个细节,比任何敌人更加迅速的战斗反应,让敌人一开始就输在起跑线上。

G989HD发声体单元分布

随着现在游戏战斗的不断升级,越来越多的游戏考验着玩家的现场反应速度和应变技巧,游戏耳机可以助力玩家从普通玩家到电竞选手的华丽变身,就像《特种部队2》中的G.J. JOE,充分运用手中的特种武器,与“眼镜蛇”展开殊死搏斗,最后举得圆满的战斗胜利。
   参与“看《特种部队2》,赢取硕美科G989HD特种装备”的活动,赢取硕美科G989HD、E95V2012、G945V2012等总值数千元奖品。

快来参加“看《特种部队2》,赢取硕美科G989HD特种武器“活动

备注:
极境是硕美科公司针对高端游戏玩家推出的游戏系列,旨在通过顶尖的技术、一流的工艺,给广大游戏消费者带来极致与卓越的体验。
更多资讯敬请登陆硕美科官网:www.somic.cc
硕美科官方微博:weibo.com/somic

刚表态过的朋友 (1 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-17 13:10
Hi there On the web writing a excellent number of outstanding performers as well as tune in to the wonderful encounter anyone stunning noises blend along whenever I had formed the chance to at any time visit North america as well as meet with you would be the a single large wish is usually to satisfy anyone again in case absolutely no I could truthfully be around anyone perhaps enjoy therefore i can load the wish. I certainly not know when is it best to return to European countries but think tha ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 20:25
Set a moment limited in new music. Such as a particular is basically a restricted monopoly where the actual particular support is definitely of course the actual exclusive directly to make, utilize, promote the actual branded invention for the limited time frame. After the name regarding protection is finished, the actual branded invention penetrates the population domain. New music is not a various after that someone inventing some thing...
2015 longchamp le pliage sac de voyage couleur brun h ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 20:10
NOT ANY We havent tried this still, however nick operates Microsoft windows Storage space Machine intended for his vSphere cluster so sick and tired always speak about this in order to the pup intended for when he attempts to improve. You will tell you each of our mileage Have you actually ever before make WSS iSCSI focus on consult with ESXi 5. 0 Haven't tried out... is there a known issue? We intend to improve any fellow workers cluster thurs . nighttime as well as is definitely WSS because hi ...
引用 游客 2015-10-11 05:01
Hello there, Ive only required a migration code form america online broadband so that i can join skies maximum, on reading these types of messages i believe i may made a blunder. I have not quite acquired the mac code and so do definitely not given it for you to skies, may i carry on with america online seeing that regular or maybe can they finish the connection? TOTALLY FREE seems good and not immediately after reading this article site. <br />Many many thanks wendy
sacs à main femme http ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 01:13
inspected present almost all undetectable data files below storage space whilst still being absolutely no htaccess data. i actually do not buy it. this is certainly insane, significantly aid essential right here. almost all i want to carry out is definitely have the capacity to publish extensions upon hubpages hi there james<br />i improvedadvanced through starhub cable television broadband 40 mbps for you to dietary fibre braodband one hundred mbps and i discover that dietary fibre is defin ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 18:36
でこの 素晴らしい物事のスキームあなたがよちょうどのための に関して。 どこあなた置き忘れ私が個人的にことになったにすべての細目。You know,  it is said, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn't be much more correct right here.Having said that, permit me inform you what exactly did work.The authoring is really persuasive which is possibly the reason why I am taking an effort in order to opine.I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that.Secondly, even though I can certainly se ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 01:33
the LG ELECTRONICS R400 can easily diagnose this wi-fi although cannot connect... even though my partner and i deactiivate our pasword... the usually say it is come to be beyond selection Excellent problem regarding geting data driver known as intel-video go, consequently tha my very own laptop (RD400)does definitely not indicate online video properly, as i try to down load this kind of document is un readily available, am i allowed to acquire this kind of via the email?
Chaussure Nike Air Diam ...
引用 游客 2015-10-6 13:35
こんにちは随時時折と私は同じようなものを所有し、私はちょうど不思議した、スパムの多くを得る場合には、私はあなたのブログを読んでフィードバック?ので、どのようにあなたがしなければお勧めしますそれは、いずれのプラグインやあなたが何かできること防ぐ? 私は最近、それが私を運転しているそんなに得るので、任意のサポート非常に高く評価されている。
Panasonic(銉戙儕銈姐儖銉冦偗) 鍏ㄨ嚜鍕曟礂婵 锛堟礂婵?.0kg锛忕啊鏄撲咕鐕?.0kg锛?NA-FS80H6-P 銉斻兂銈?5000鍐嗕互涓婇
引用 游客 2015-9-27 10:49
Hi I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I donít have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb job.
cheap wedding dresses http:/ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 14:36
そこねえこんにちは素晴らしいブログ! このようなブログ稼働か|多大 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? されていたた私はの知識コーディング しかししかし |私がした私は持っていない 私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな  あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私が知っているこれがオフになっているトピックしかし 私は単に尋ねるするために必要な。 それを感謝感謝を!
NANOO FD-1207?
引用 游客 2015-9-25 11:09
|あなたはどのブログのプラットフォームには、心共有する旨でしょうか?私は今すぐに、近い将来にが、私は難しい抱えている私自身のブログを開始するために探し BlogEngine間に意思決定を時間を/ Wordpressの/ b2evolutionのとDrupalの。異なる、最もブログをようで、私が何かを探していますユニークあなたデザインレイアウトがデザインとスタイルはので、私が尋ねる理由がある。 PS申し訳取得というのオフトピックが、私は聞いていた!
[NSF100] SOLID UP:ソリッドアップ 08:CBR1000RRレプリカ 耐久アッパーカウルTYPE-2 黒ゲル http: ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 20:40
ヘイ!この投稿は、ができませんでした任意のより良い書き込むことが! 通読ルームメイトこの記事は私の のことを思い出す!このことについて|彼はいつもチャット話し続けた。彼にライトアップ私はこれを転送します。 かなり確信彼は良い読み取りを持つことになります。 ありがとうござい共有のために!
?
引用 游客 2015-9-24 06:29
ちょうどあなたの記事より少し多くを| 追加などについて|あなたは今まで思想とみなさがありますか?とすべて、私はあなたがが言うことを意味する。または写真あなたはいくつかの素晴らしいを追加した場合しかし|より多くのあなたの記事を与えるために、ビデオクリップ動画 "ポップ、ただ想像すると思う "!あなたのコンテンツが優れているがと画像とビデオクリップ、この紛れもなく、間違いなくでしたサイトのいずれかである フィールド|そのニッチ最高。 ワンダフル良い優秀ブログ!
液晶テレビ ※パナソニック TH-55CX800 http:/ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-23 15:50
ほぼすべてあなた言う正確とそれは私を作る不思議理由はI していなかったことを supprisingly起こるとの前に、この光以前にこの中を見ていないでした。 あなたピース本当に限りこの特定 行く。 それでもそこは1ポイント私はしない快適居心地としばらく の|テーマにアイデア問題、ましょう私は参照何すべての残りの部分あなたのリーダー非常によく行わ加入者が}{言わなければならない。
銉曘偐銉偣銈裤兗銆愬熀鏈ō缃枡閲戙偦銉冦儓銆?銉偆銉炽偦銉┿兗 銆屻儹銉炽偘銉曘儸銉冦偡銉ャ
引用 游客 2015-9-23 04:24
まず第一に|優れたと言う私がしたいと私がしたいブログ!私は簡単な質問を持っていた心|私はあなたがいないをすればそうでない場合は、聞きしたいのですが、その中で。 あなたの心に頭をあなた自身とクリアを中央にどのように  見つけるために知っている前書き込み私がいた。 私がしたいた苦労|アイデアを得ることに私のクリア思考の心を出。  私は本当にない|書き込みそれはでの喜びを取る楽しむ ちょうど最初の10?15分のように思える単純に開始する方法を把握しよう。どれアイデアまたはヒント? おかげ!
SHARP(??·??£?????—) ??— ...
引用 游客 2015-9-22 22:26
ハウディ発行済ブログ!  ブログ稼働か|大量 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? されていたた私はの知識  しかししかし ほとんどない|私がした私は持っていない 私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな  あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私が知っているこれがオフになっている件名しかし 私は尋ねるしたい。 ありがとうございます!
MITSUBISHI(涓夎彵) IH鐐婇/銈搞儯銉?銆岀偔鐐婇嚋銆嶏紙5.5鍚堬級 NJ-VV10 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-1 16:18
Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, however the wedding is too mysterious, and even cell phones have already been confiscated guests, so we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, no wedding outflow, in order that fans and various other very well anxious.The results did not expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing an extended dress in the trunk of the photo, also wrote You have my whole heart for my whole life.WeddingDress (You have my en ...
引用 游客 2015-9-1 01:05
Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, however the wedding ceremony is too mysterious, and even mobile phones have been confiscated guests, so we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, and no wedding outflow, in order that fans and other very well anxious.The results didn't expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing a long dress in the back of the photo, also wrote You have my whole center for my very existence.WeddingDress (You have my life  ...
引用 游客 2015-8-30 23:51
Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, but the wedding is too mysterious, and even cell phones have already been confiscated guests, thus we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, and no wedding outflow, in order that fans and various other well anxious.The results did not expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing a long dress in the back of the photo, also wrote You have my whole center for my very existence.WeddingDress (You possess my ent ...
引用 游客 2015-8-30 07:31
Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, however the wedding is too mysterious, and even mobile phones have already been confiscated guests, thus we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, no wedding outflow, so that fans and additional very well anxious.The results did not expect Aniston himself in face book, put a blonde woman wearing a long dress in the trunk of the photo, also wrote You have my whole heart for my whole life.WeddingDress (You possess my entire li ...

查看全部评论(503)