外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

极端性能 海盗船Link水冷散热器H100i上市

2013-1-18 16:20| 发布者: wude| 评论: 483

摘要: 2013年伊始,国际知名IT品牌海盗船为大家带来了一款极端性能水冷散热器H100i。特别需要指出的是海盗船为这款H100i水冷散热器提供长达5年的质保服务,在质保期内免费换新。海盗船H100i水冷散热器采用全黑色外观设计, ...

2013年伊始,国际知名IT品牌海盗船为大家带来了一款极端性能水冷散热器H100i。特别需要指出的是海盗船为这款H100i水冷散热器提供长达5年的质保服务,在质保期内免费换新。

海盗船H100i水冷散热器采用全黑色外观设计,完美诠释了产品的专业品质。内置多种扣具,能够支持Intel和AMD的所有主流平台处理器的安装。采用了海盗船Link技术,完美实现散热全掌控。按钮式风扇控制,您可根据您的需求选择最佳的风扇转速。

海盗船 H100i水冷散热器将水冷和风冷完美结合,散热分为散热排和水冷头。散热排采用铝质折叠式散热鳍片设计,相比起一般风冷散热鳍片的间距更为紧密,让散热效果更佳。另外,这款散热器的散热排必须安装在机箱顶部,尺寸是240mm。更加完美的散热效果。

海盗船 H100i水冷散热器由两条黑色的水管连接散热排与水冷头,管道采用FEP耐高温防腐蚀性的材料制成,具有韧性与弹性水管,让散热器在安装时保持最大的自由度。

海盗船 H100i水冷散热器,不但具有极端性能,而且拥有5年保内换新服务。近期购买专业水冷散热器的发烧友朋友,不妨多关注一下这款产品,如需购买请到到当地电子卖场海盗船专卖店选购。

建议零售价:999元

推荐经销商:
上海 麦博公司    李志军  021-54901896
深圳 鑫飞跃公司  王泽俊  18923815991
广州 聚源公司    陈启军  13138481150
北京 科孚公司    杜景兰  010-82696865

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 laomu0515 2016-1-3 21:16
说的不错!
引用 毒坛新秀 2016-1-2 00:36
帮顶
引用 laomu0515 2016-1-1 09:19
没人来看 啊  路过帮顶
引用 laomu0515 2015-12-30 22:33
混分  走人
引用 laomu0515 2015-12-28 09:56
随便看看
引用 laomu0515 2015-12-24 21:47
刨祖坟
引用 游客 2015-10-16 18:36
Allow us to remember that will Harry Reid can be a many other Mormon. some remarkable nBut there exists one more thing in this article that will most people is usually incomplete Romney might not exactly paid any kind of income tax for 10 years due to the fact he may not have access to received any money for 10 years. Hew well could have compensated him self a salary connected with $1 which can be beautifully legal which is not necessarily taxable, consequently simply no "income" duty. (I be ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 18:03
looked at show all invisible data files within storage space whilst still being zero htaccess data file. my spouse and i dont have it. this can be ridiculous, much aid desired in this article. all i wish to carry out is actually have the capacity to post extensions on hubpages hey james<br />i modern through starhub cable connection broadband internet fifty mbps to food fibre braodband 100 mbps and i realize that food fibre is actually slower when compared with cable connection along with be ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 17:57
ALRIGHT Just simply downloaded SBB instead of very pleased with all this especially simply no get rid of options eliminated the SBB as well as Online Construction elemnents from Control Panel but KHost as well as KService keep on being consequently consuming two times returning to anti-virus application start right up and so on and so on can certainly somebody help me take them off permenantly! Many thanks in advance I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! That is *wrong*! Can it be not really with go against of  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 13:10
Together with havin much articles along with articles do you ever come across any complications involving plagorism or even copyright infringement? Our website provides extensive involving distinctive articles I have either created personally or even outsourced however it appears to be many it can be popping up on multilple web sites with out my very own agreement. Have you any idea any solutions to help lessen articles via currently being tricked? I'd truly be thankful.
Chaussure Nike Blazer A ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 00:03
Many thanks this article, it turned out very useful. <br />downloaded 40D not long ago in addition to found the way slower everything was. and then at the moment experienced cyberhawk show me about a plan visiting me as well as searched for it kservice as well as kontiki... <br />Have deleted often the essentially useless 4oD that will don't offer you me personally anything i desired to enjoy unless of course i became paying for it and then acquired typically the quarter for you to conti ...
引用 游客 2015-10-11 02:27
Therefore it is the responsibility on the man or woman becoming slandered simply by unsubstantiated should certainly disprove them? I may which Sam Kass has nasty soaring apes residing within the pursue, plus it would be your duty to undergo leads to public rectal exam to disprove the actual promise. That is a game liberals wish to play, given that their own media lapdogs could make whichever promise they want on page 1 as well as printer the rectification on page 12 (if at all). Even when you i ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 11:25
AFAIK Grooveshark likewise does not propose you whatever. My partner and i don't have located a really perform anyways, and also I've been utilizing it greatly during the last weeks. IMO Grooveshark provides great improvements over Spotify while you could listen to a large amount of audio with no (audio) advertisements and for free of charge. And when you might have a tally you can also develop your own playlists. My partner and i probably would not head realizing precisely why Spotify possesses ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 09:55
マイ開発者|、PHPから。ネットに移動するために私を納得させる説得しようとしている。 コスト費用私はいつものためのアイデアを嫌っている。しかし、彼は少ないどれもtryiongんだ。 数多くのに|WordPressの可動型私が使用してきた約年のWebサイトや午前神経質別のプラットフォームへの切り替えに関する。 blogengine.net約物事私はを聞いたことがある。方法はありますか私はでき転送すべての私のワードプレス|そこにコンテンツ投稿? あらゆる種類ののヘルプは本当にされるであろうが理解!
銉戙儕銈姐儖銉冦偗 PANASONIC VIERA 銉撱偍銉 ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 01:22
こんにちは|あなたは使用して作業しているどのブログのプラットフォームには、心共有する旨でしょうか?私は今すぐに、近い将来にが、私はハード抱えている私自身のブログを開始するために探し BlogEngine間に意思決定を時間を/ Wordpressの/ b2evolutionのとDrupalの。異なる、最もブログをようで、私が何かを探していますユニークあなたデザインレイアウトがデザインとスタイルはので、私が尋ねる理由がある。 PS申し訳取得というのオフトピックが、私は聞いていた!
銆愰
引用 游客 2015-10-6 21:30
ちょっとそこ|プラットフォームあなたののためのサイトのブログのWordpressを使用していますか?私は、ブログの世界に新たなんだけど、始めるしようとセットアップよ私自身を。あなたが必要でくださいどんな htmlのコーディング|自分のブログを作るために知識ノウハウを?すべてのヘルプは大いにされるであろうが理解!
HITACHI锛堟棩绔嬶級銆愩儜銉兗銉栥儵銈锋惌杓夈
引用 游客 2015-10-6 17:20
素晴らしいブログ! これに類似したこのようなブログ稼働か|たくさんの大量 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? されていたた私はの知識コンピュータ·プログラミング しかししかし |私がした私は持っていない 私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな  あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私は理解これがオフになっている件名しかし 私は尋ねるするために必要な。 それを感謝感謝を!
銆愩偔銉ゃ儙銉?Canon銆?EOS  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-6 13:01
すごい迫力! ウェブサイトこのテンプレート/テーマを私は本当に掘りです。それは、シンプルでありながら効果的です。それはです多くの時間挑戦取得することとの間の「完璧なバランス"すばらしいユーザビリティと外観。これで仕事素晴らしいを行って、私は言わなければならない。 さらに、ブログの負荷が非常に極めて 速い上の私のためクローム。 エクセレントブログ!
SHARP(銈枫儯銉笺儣) 銆愩儝銉笺偪銉间咕鐕ユ鑳戒粯銇嶃
引用 游客 2015-10-1 04:04
My partner and i doubt this can be a area for this, nevertheless... <br />I have trouble with the latest the laws of copyright, and that i think that just how all of our latest approach to govt functions lobbying may be the cause of that. <br />Our rules will not both equally protect everyone, that they merely protect typically the interests of any wealthy handful of. Can there be not really a way to modify the best way the drinks are? Exactly what portion on the human population is usua ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 17:42
すごい迫力! ウェブサイトこのテンプレート/テーマを私は本当に です。それは、シンプルでありながら効果的です。それはです多くの時間非常に難しい取得することとの間の「完璧なバランス"すばらしいユーザビリティと視覚的な魅力。これで仕事優れた偉大な素晴らしいを行って、私はあなたが持っているあなたがしたあなたがしたこと言わなければならない。 関連、ブログの負荷が非常に超 迅速上の私のためサファリ。 優秀ブログ!
TOSHIBA/東芝 【標準配送設置費無料商品】GR-H48FX(N) ノンフロン6ドア冷凍冷蔵庫 (レディッシュゴール ...

查看全部评论(483)