外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

ZOWIE GEAR 推出 G-TF / P-TF Rough 版本鼠标垫

2012-12-21 23:18| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 14

摘要: 在开发ZOWIE TF系列产品时,ZOWIE希望做出接近塑胶垫手感的布垫;很多玩家还是喜欢鼠标在塑胶垫上移动时的速度感,缺点是容易磨损以及不方便携带;因此,成本较低的布垫、更大的使用面积以及方便携带性,让布垫成为现 ...

在开发ZOWIE TF系列产品时,ZOWIE希望做出接近塑胶垫手感的布垫;很多玩家还是喜欢鼠标在塑胶垫上移动时的速度感,缺点是容易磨损以及不方便携带;因此,成本较低的布垫、更大的使用面积以及方便携带性,让布垫成为现在的主流选择。

塑胶垫大致上分为粗面和细面两大类,虽然拥有相同的使用速度感但是对玩家却有不同的移动回馈感。

到目前为止,ZOWIE为电竞玩家提供了类似细面塑胶垫的TF Speed版本的鼠标垫并获得许多玩家的认可;但是我们还是一直在努力希望能提供给玩家更多的选择。因此,我们推出了TF Rough系列的产品,一个专为喜欢粗面鼠标垫的玩家所设计的产品。

除了做出较为粗糙感的表面之外,我们还为了能保持与TF Speed相同的低阻力使用感,ZOWIE研发部门在不断的调整生产的同时,也对表面的加热温度、加热时间、以及加压系数等等方面做了大量不同的细致研究,最终SpawN在多达50种的表面样品中选出了我们最终的正式版本。

TF Rough系列提供两种尺寸:G-TF Rough以及P-TF Rough。

特性:

• 与TF Speed相同的快速手感,较粗的纹理表面提供不同的手感
  • 接近树脂材质鼠垫的表面纹理
  • 三层缝制边缘有效防止磨损,提升使用寿命
  • 包边设计提升游戏使用舒适度
  • 100%兼容所有类型的鼠标

外观尺寸:
  G-TF Rough: 440 x 320 x 2 mm
  P-TF Rough: 320 x 250 x 2 mm

上市时间:
  亚洲: 2012年12月底
  美国: 2013年1月初
  欧洲: 2013年1月初

关于ZOWIE GEAR
  ZOWIE GEAR成立于2008年底,集合了一群有丰富电竞产品开发、生产及市场推广的人员,秉持着真正专业的电子竞技精神开发专业的电子竞技装备。凝聚这群专业人员到ZOWIE GEAR的力量是,对于产品不妥协、无止尽的追求产品的质量。
因为,只有最好的才能符合电竞玩家,选手的需求,如果能够协助玩家选手们提高比赛中的表现,哪怕仅仅是1%而已,我们都会去做。

刚表态过的朋友 (12 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2014-12-14 09:14
A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat analysis on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If doable, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra details? Its extremely useful for me. Big thumb up for ...
引用 游客 2014-10-7 07:45
Whether you are an office worker, purchasing the right pair of Jimmy Choo women's shoes from Jimmy Choo on sale outlet is very important. Regardless of the events or the occasions, having a suitable pair of shoes can save you from feeling uncomfortable or unpleasant. Budget, style, design, comfort and color are all taken into consideration on Jimmy Choo shoes sale of 2014. These certainly will help you make the right decision. As you have probably observed, Jimmy Choo gold shoes and Jimmy Choo s ...
引用 游客 2014-9-30 22:17
La conception simple mais frais et de qualité haut de gamme font de l' Baskets Louboutin Femme Plat Chaussures si populaire qu'il est chaleureusement accueilli par les gens. Et maintenant, le Baskets Louboutin Femme Plat Chaussures sont en vente à chaud. Les différents types et couleurs raviront vos yeux. Ce n'est pas seulement à la mode mais portable. En outre, il est aussi à l'aise pour vous de faire du sport. C'est vraiment sage de commander cette paire de chaussures attrayantes. Qu'est- ...
引用 游客 2014-8-9 21:21
Spring and summer series Jimmy Choo Shoes Sale with a fascinating multi-pointed shoes candy colors, metallic colors mixed colors mix and match results for these single product highlights a more feminine side. Jimmy Choo Shoes with classic design is unique designed for stylish and modern people, every pair Jimmy Choo sale online has flexible and wonderful midsole, Jimmy Choo Wedges let you feel like walking in the clould. Very cool, you will like! With fashion as well as expert, amazing vibrant d ...
引用 游客 2014-7-24 13:55
In the series of sports shoes, Nike Free run 3.0 v5 is the most famous and popular in the whole world and it is loved by people from all over the world for its unique and special design, so people always show huge interests in purchasing the unique sneakers. They like these products very much. No matter where you are and who you are, Nike Free run 3.0 v5 would be your first choice. There are many styles and colors for you to choose, so you needn't to face any trouble in choosing their favourite  ...
引用 游客 2014-7-19 21:18
Along with the Nike Air Max 93 and 95, it comes the Nike Air Max 97 was designed by Christian Tresser and represented yet another groundbreaking moment in Air technology with an Air sole unit running the length of the entire shoe. Though it still incorporated a layer of polyurethane foam, it offered runners sport-specific crash padding to provide more durable heel-to-toe cushioning. This was the first Air Sole developed specifically for running, harkening back to Nike’s inception as a company o ...
引用 挚爱丶潇雨 2012-12-25 10:20
2MM...
引用 大西瓜 2012-12-24 16:37
我喜欢阻力大的 不知道这款什么样。
引用 StardustAst 2012-12-24 14:08
没啥感觉
引用 daimon 2012-12-24 13:56
为啥不是白色的,包装很漂亮!
引用 外设斯基 2012-12-24 12:52
= =坐等的节奏。
引用 寒江丶 2012-12-24 11:00
同等 。