外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

正面实体键盘背面触摸板的二合一概念键盘亮相

2012-11-30 11:53| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 489|来自: 腾讯科技

摘要:   如果你很不幸的只有一张很小的桌子,同时你又需要鼠标,触控版,以及传统式的键盘,那么你一定恨不得把全尺寸键盘缩小。是否还有更好的解决方法?一位设计师设计了一个能够帮助在极小空间又需要极多功能一体式键 ...

如果你很不幸的只有一张很小的桌子,同时你又需要鼠标,触控版,以及传统式的键盘,那么你一定恨不得把全尺寸键盘缩小。是否还有更好的解决方法?一位设计师设计了一个能够帮助在极小空间又需要极多功能一体式键盘+触摸板的设计。

这款名为INSIDE OUT的概念产品,正面是一个传统键盘,如果你翻转过来的话,它就是一个触摸屏,至于有多少人会欣赏这样的产品,就不得而知了,最少我是不认为会有太多的用户会喜欢在使用中把键盘翻来翻去。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-16 20:20
Thank you a whole lot to get spreading this specific with the individuals you actually know very well what most likely chatting just about! Bookmarked. I implore you to furthermore go over along with our web-site =). We could have got a net various contract between you hi there!, I love your current publishing very much! portion all of us keep up a correspondence much more your current article with AOL? I want an expert about this living space to fix our problem. Maybe that is definitely you act ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 19:58
An extremely reputable source informed me Harry Reid never will launch his / her tax returns because he has not necessarily paid out his / her total 10% (of total "increase") tithe for the Ceremony connected with Christ connected with Latter-Day Team (LDS). -- any trust he / she stocks using Romney. In case Harry Reid weren't this kind of despicable hypocirite he would launch his / her tax returns to ensure the Bishop connected with his / her LDS Infirmary could determine if Harry humiliated ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 19:13
this LG R400 can certainly detect this wi-fi nevertheless are unable to link... even if i actually deactivate this pasword... their constantly state it is come to be away from collection Excellent challenge involving geting information new driver generally known as intel-video scoot, consequently tha this notebook (RD400)does definitely not display video adequately, as i aim to download this kind of data is usually not accessible, can i acquire this kind of by using this email-based?
2015 sac l ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 19:28
Hello there Jacque<br />I too are actually reading through different tweaks upon Workboxes but they have made the decision with our aged kids which they don't require the physical tip, which they work effectively from your list (at several period kids ought to transfer to some to-do list). I actually do obtain one concern however i haven't became all-around in order to requesting anybody so Factors . consult an individual. Since you understand this method installed and operating I had have a ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 18:05
about Glitschka's extremely recognized reserve, "Vector Essential Training: A Systematic Inventive Process regarding Constructing Accuracy Vector Art work, very well the particular hands-on course can guideline people through a thorough approach regarding getting about Glitschka's extremely recognized reserve, "Vector Essential Training: A Systematic Inventive Process regarding Constructing Accuracy Vector Art work, very well the particular hands-on course can guideline people through a thor ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 02:12
Joel I do believe you ought to assert an appropriate to help songs just as the to health-related then we can almost all requirement how the grimy abundant artists and track record companies ought to supply that to help all of us. I do believe that your open public option would also usually be desired. all the best ! Robert Observe how a word "fine" is definitely tossed concerning? Settlement for just a loss is known as a good along with a fine accessed by exclusive organization. Only 1 thing ...
引用 游客 2015-10-9 19:32
NOT ANY My spouse and i havent tested the item but, yet chip extends Windows Storage space Machine with regard to their vSphere chaos so ill be sure to refer to the item to help your pet with regard to when he attempts to up grade. We will inform you our gas mileage Have you at any time produce WSS iSCSI targeted work together with ESXi five. zero Never have tested out... is there a known problem? My spouse and i want to up grade a fellow workers chaos thurs . nighttime and is using WSS since th ...
引用 游客 2015-10-8 15:49
Splitting News: John Ross and also B?RNEL?RDOM News now are revealing which Elvis is definitely, actually , in existence and contains been living from the downstairs room associated with Harry Reid's house for the past thirty four a number of paying out book, which often Reid features preferred not to report to both the actual INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE or maybe United states senate Life values folk. some remarkable nRoss, the actual star associated with B?RNEL?RDOM News, states that they saw the  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 14:32
ちょっと私は、これはオフトピックです知っていますが、私は自動的に私の最新のTwitterの更新をツイートし、私のブログに追加することができ、任意のウィジェットを知っていたかと思いまして。私はかなりの時間のためにこのようなプラグインを探してきたし、多分あなたは、このようなものといくつかの経験を持って期待していた。あなたが何かに実行する場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。私は本当にあなたのブログを読んで楽しんで、私はあなたの新しい更新を楽しみにしています。
銈姐儖銉?BRAVIA(銉栥儵銉撱偄)KDL-46HX820 [46V鍨 ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 02:34
Hello Jacque<br />I too have already been studying all the alterations upon Workboxes but they have made the decision using my very own aged children they have a tendency need the actual souvenir, they work well coming from a list (at some level children ought to exchange into a to-do list). I really do have one question although that we have not became around to help inquiring everyone and so I am going to question a person. Since you have this system to work Outlined on our site be interes ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 02:11
こんにちは! 私が実現これはちょっとオフトピックしかし 私が必要依頼する。 建設ない仕事十分に確立されたウェブサイトなどあなたは必要とする大量大量のをたくさん? 私は完全に新しい毎日しかししかし私は私の中で書くのですブログを実行しているにログオン日常的。 ことができ、容易に私は私がブログを開始したいと思いシェア私の個人的な経験と思考オンライン。 あなたが持っているなら、私に知らせてくださいためアイデア提言かのヒントをブランドの新しい志望ブロガー。 サンキューそれを感謝!
MITSUBISHI(涓夎彵) 绱欍儜銉冦偗 ...
引用 游客 2015-10-6 21:46
で 素晴らしい物事のスキームあなたがよためのB-ハードワークに関して。 場所を正確にあなた混乱する私たちはだった上事実。You know,  people say, the devil is in the details... And that couldn't be much more true right here.Having said that, allow me tell you what exactly did deliver the results.Your text is certainly very powerful which is probably the reason why I am taking the effort in order to comment.I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that.Second, while I can easily notice a jumps i ...
引用 游客 2015-10-6 17:39
それはだかどうか|他のみんな に問題私は知らないがわからないあなたのウェブサイト。 かのような状態になりますこれは、としても表示されますの一部テキストあなたにコンテンツがオフに実行されている画面。 他の誰かがことができますしてくださいコメント、これは彼らに何が起こっているなら、私に知らせて同様に?私はこれが起こる持っていたので、 Webブラウザブラウザ これは可能性が以前、私と問題問題であること。 感謝を
銈姐儖銉?BRAVIA(銉栥儵銉撱偄)KDL-32J1 R [32V鍨?鍦颁笂?BS?110搴S銉囥偢銈裤儷銉忋偆銉撱偢銉с兂娑叉 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-28 14:59
こんにちは発行済ブログ!  ブログ稼働か|大量 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? されていたた私は専門知識コンピュータ·プログラミング しかししかし 事実上全くなし|私がした私は持っていない 近い将来にすぐに私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな推奨アイデアの提案 あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私は理解これがオフになっている件名しかし 私は尋ねる持っていたがために。 おかげ!
シャープ【基 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-28 09:00
でこの 素晴らしい物事の 実際には B +努力に関して。 どこあなた失わみんなだったにすべての細目。As they say, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn't be much more accurate right here.Having said that, permit me inform you what exactly did deliver the results.Your writing is definitely very persuasive and that is probably why I am making an effort to opine.I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that.2nd, even though I can notice the leaps in logic you make, I am not really su ...
引用 游客 2015-9-26 05:35
こんにちは素晴らしいブログ! これに類似したこのようなブログ稼働か|多大 取るは、Aを必要とする動作しますか? されていたた私は専門知識コーディング しかししかし  |私がした私は持っていない 私自身のブログを開始することを望んで。 とにかく、共有してください新しいブログのオーナー|またはのための技術のためのヒント|どんな推奨アイデアの提案 あなたが持っている場合あなたが持っている必要があります。 私が知っているこれがオフになっている件名それにもかかわらず 私は尋ねる持っていたがために。 乾杯!
三菱電機【基本 ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 04:33
で 壮大物事のスキーム実際にはためのB- に関して。 場所を正確にあなた置き忘れ私はことになった上細目。As it is said, the devil is in the details... And that could not be much more true right here.Having said that, allow me inform you what exactly did work.The article (parts of it) is certainly really persuasive which is probably why I am making the effort in order to opine.I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that.2nd, while I can see a leaps in reason you make, I am definitely not cert ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 23:56
私はそう思い励起さ私が見つけた、あなたのブラウジング| Askjeeve| | AOLの|ビンビン| GoogleのDiggに見て、私は研究していたが、事故|ミス|ブログは}、私は本当にエラーによってあなたを見つけた何か他のもの、とにかくのため信じられないポストとオールラウンドエキサイティング楽しま(私は、テーマ/デザインを愛して)、私は時間がない通読それは全く瞬間が、私が持っているが、それをしてもで追加あなたのRSSは、私は時間があるときに、私はの仕事 {仕事、素晴らしいを維持でくださいより。
非常用照明器具(電池内蔵型)ベースライ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 15:04
ちょっと私は、これはオフトピックです知っていますが、私は自動的に私の最新のTwitterの更新をツイートし、私のブログに追加することができ、任意のウィジェットを知っていたかと思いまして。私はかなりの時間のためにこのようなプラグインを探してきたし、多分あなたは、このようなものといくつかの経験を持って期待していた。あなたが何かに実行する場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。私は本当にあなたのブログを読んで楽しんで、私はあなたの新しい更新を楽しみにしています。
E-BALANCE ( ??¤???????????3??1 ) ?????3?????£ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 09:13
非常にあなたの文章の ながら|妥当 登場鳴っもともと、仕事座らない沈降さ完全にいくつかの時間後に私個人。 全体|どこかでどこか段落あなたはしばらく。 I しかし|ジャンプあなたに問題があることに持っている仮定と1だろう何よくへこれらすべてのギャップヘルプ} {ものを記入。 イベントではあなたが実際それを達成することができ、私はうきっとになってしまう感銘魅了。
日立【基本設置料金セット】 [左開き] 5ドア冷蔵庫 「フロストリサイクル冷却 ビッグ&スリム60」(415L) R-K42EL-SH ハイブライトステンレス (RK42EL) http:// ...

查看全部评论(489)

热点资讯