外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

全球最快3D书籍扫描仪 每分钟可扫250页

2012-11-24 12:40| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 11|来自: 腾讯科技

摘要:     虽然现在我们已经进入了数字时代,电子书也逐渐流行和普及,但是仍然有很多机构和个人认为将纸质资料转换成电子文件来进行保存是十分有必要的。  据国外媒体报道,大日本印刷公司于昨日宣布推出其与东京大 ...

虽然现在我们已经进入了数字时代,电子书也逐渐流行和普及,但是仍然有很多机构和个人认为将纸质资料转换成电子文件来进行保存是十分有必要的。

据国外媒体报道,大日本印刷公司于昨日宣布推出其与东京大学石川正俊(Masatoshi Ishikawa)和吉弘渡边(Yoshihiro Watanabe)教授合作开发出的全球最快的3D书籍扫描仪。该书籍扫描仪扫描速度惊人,每分钟可扫描高达250页的内容。

我们都知道,一般的扫描产品的速度都不是很快,在我们测试的一体机产品中,扫描功能最快的产品,扫面一张A4纸张也需要10秒钟以上的时间,那么每分钟的扫面页数为6页。相比于这款高速扫描仪来说,简直是蜗牛一般的速度。

该扫描仪不同于传统扫描仪,扫描时通过机械装置进行高速翻页,通过两台功能强大的摄像机拍摄页面的3D图片,利用实时立体图像辨识技术和高速像差纠正算法实现快速优质的书本扫描。此外,该书本扫描仪克服了传统扫描仪必须将书本拆开平放的缺点,无需将书本拆解。

据介绍,为了达到最佳的印刷状态,该设备中内置了一款软件,可以进行扫描分析、纠错以及两幅图片的合成,最终可以扫描输出像素为400ppi的图片,并能将这一高质量的输出结果转换成电子书、PDF等格式。

大日本印刷公司表示,这款设备将在明年登陆市场,但并未给出价格信息。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-7 04:05
Amongst my best clothing designers at QVC has always been Susan Graver. This really is, alternatives. Now any problem high of Susan's clothes are a little bit hit and miss. Such is the situation with my latest invest in her. Stage system the Susan Graver Faux Leather Duster style coat.I was wanting a duster coat for ages; ever since the one my daughter set it up for Christmas about 10 years ago, wore out. However, for ages, choosing a duster style coat was difficult. They weren't really in-style ...
引用 游客 2014-9-12 19:05
Whether you are an office worker, purchasing the right pair of Jimmy Choo women's shoes from Jimmy Choo on sale outlet is very important. Regardless of the events or the occasions, having a suitable pair of shoes can save you from feeling uncomfortable or unpleasant. Budget, style, design, comfort and color are all taken into consideration on Jimmy Choo shoes sale of 2014. These certainly will help you make the right decision. As you have probably observed, Jimmy Choo gold shoes and Jimmy Choo s ...
引用 游客 2014-9-11 01:29
Chaussures Louboutin Femme Soir sera votre parfaite choisir en fonction de votre robe. Le bout pointu et talon droit et mince vous apportera plus élégant, gracieux et élégant. Cette Chaussures Louboutin Femme Soir vous fera distinctif avec les autres. Maintenant, toujours à la recherche d'une chaussure que vous voudrez porter à la fête? Consultez les fabulousChaussures Louboutin Femme Soir, ils sont parfaits pour toutes sortes de partie glamour! Venez ici et avoir un regard.
Louboutin Pa ...
引用 游客 2014-9-10 02:33
Le créateur de chaussures Christian Louboutin a dit qu'il n'a jamais con?u chaussures communes et il ne vise que remarquables et élégantes. Et Chaussures Louboutin Femme Plat Ballerines est juste les chaussures oustanding et élégantes. En fait, depuis les chaussures poing Chriatian Louboutin a été libéré dans le monde, ils ne sont jamais hors de connecter avec sexy et élégant. Portez le Chaussures Louboutin Femme Plat Ballerines peut vous faire plus de beauté.
Boutique Louboutin Par ...
引用 游客 2014-8-12 05:23
Jimmy choo is a luxury brand in the world. The most famous products are jimmy choo shoes. They are all stylish and fashionable. The fashion Jimmy Choo Shoes Outlet on Sale is well known all over the world. Especially, the Jimmy Choo Heels is dedicated to creating accessories both luxurious and practical, with integrity quality and understated look. In addition, color is also unique and stylish. To meet the various demands, we provide many different kinds of style shoes for you to choose. Jimmy C ...
引用 游客 2014-7-28 01:10
At last, we are going to introduce to you the Nike Free run 2.0. From these shoes appeared, Nike Free run sale is special hot. It can reveal the sedate, mature and unrestrained masculine charm, whether business occasions or weekend holiday, it fully deserves the best partner for men! And these shoes are specifically designed to let your feet move more naturally and freely than traditional athletic shoes. Over time, this helps make your feet stronger. We are sure that you will love it after weari ...
引用 游客 2014-7-21 02:42
Along with the Nike Air Max 93 and 95, it comes the Nike Air Max 97 was designed by Christian Tresser and represented yet another groundbreaking moment in Air technology with an Air sole unit running the length of the entire shoe. Though it still incorporated a layer of polyurethane foam, it offered runners sport-specific crash padding to provide more durable heel-to-toe cushioning. This was the first Air Sole developed specifically for running, harkening back to Nike’s inception as a company o ...
引用 游客 2013-3-1 00:46
Hello there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, wh ...
引用 游客 2012-11-26 10:59
54级..QQ..号..要的加..QQ..60..89..49..
引用 andy_wang 2012-11-26 00:29
小日本...别大日本大日本的...看着不爽
引用 vividjames 2012-11-25 23:28
用来做电子书。特别是古籍,相当好

查看全部评论(11)

热点资讯