外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

创意“水舞音响”上市 打造桌面音乐喷泉

2012-11-18 09:29| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 505|来自: 腾讯科技

摘要:   如果你去过娱乐之都拉斯维加斯,一定会对当地酒店百乐宫门前的标志性音乐喷泉留下深刻印象,每到夜晚彩色水龙就会翩翩起舞摇曳生姿。  现在,一款类似效果的“水舞音响”已经上市。这款音响配有彩色LED灯管,以 ...
  如果你去过娱乐之都拉斯维加斯,一定会对当地酒店百乐宫门前的标志性音乐喷泉留下深刻印象,每到夜晚彩色水龙就会翩翩起舞摇曳生姿。

现在,一款类似效果的“水舞音响”已经上市。这款音响配有彩色LED灯管,以及小型喷水装置。用户可以随时改变灯光的颜色,而喷水的高度则会根据音量和音高决定。不用担心水雾会把你的桌面弄湿或是造成音响短路,因为框体是完全密封的。

一对“水舞音响”售价约63美元(约合人民币303元)。

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-18 14:42
I would like to convey due to an individual to get rescuing my family from this form of scenario. Soon after browsing through search engines such as in addition to meeting techniques were not effective, We considered my entire life had been through. Existing without having the particular ways to the difficulties you might have taken care of out by means of all of your write-ups is often a important situation, in addition to ones which may possess in a negative way damaged our entire career merel ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 12:34
Not any us president ever previously continues to be request to release a decade regarding back taxes. You Leftist hero Buffett along with Obama's friend nevertheless has an outstanding loan for 2005 back taxes. Where's typically the tempers from remaining. nIf Romney's old taxes were inappropriate yet happen to be absorbed in long ago. The some Figures income a year ago Uncle Sam arised myself with a almost nothing bucks 111. 18. nWhen you actually perform by the predators guidelines. There are ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 01:17
You aren't confusing Terme conseillé each next (KBpS) using KiloBITS each next (Kbps). Your own personal high speed connection is 1Mbps, there are actually 6 pieces in the octet that means your optimum down load charge in BYTES is 125KB/S your optimum add charge is usually throttled to help one half this and shares a similar bandwidth. Needless to say your down load charge likewise will depend on how many options, their very own add costs and any kind of throrttling within the operations plan y ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 22:47
inspected demonstrate all of invisible records under machine nevertheless simply no htaccess record. we do not get it. this can be mad, considerably aid desired below. all of i would like to perform is definitely be able to post extensions about hubpages hi there james<br />i upgraded by starhub cable connection high speed 55 mbps to help food fibre braodband a hundred mbps and i see that food fibre is definitely reduced compared to cable connection and also becos on the hype provided over f ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 19:06
Likewise, in phrases of doing offline a back up, it really is absolutely advisable. <br />But that wont support Cushion Honan if the option along with scarier predicament happenned: <br /> <br />The proven fact that the particular cyber-terrorist worn out his equipment is not really the particular most detrimental that may transpire. At least Cushion understood he has hacked mins immediately after being jeopardized. <br /> <br />What if the cyber-terrorist had been more devio ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 18:12
Thanks a lot a great deal with regard to spreading that with the persons you will know very well what most likely speaking just about! Bookmarked as their favorite. Generously also discuss with our web site =). We're able to use a web page change written agreement concerning all of us hi!, I favor your personal writing greatly! proportion we keep up a correspondence more about your personal post with AMERICA ONLINE? We would like a skilled within this room to solve our difficulty. Possibly that  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 18:04
I rarely leave a response, however i had several seeking in addition to finished up in this article Fran Fights Backside &raquo; Talk about Your Report. I get different questions for you in the event you will not likely mind. Can it be simply me personally or will it look like a few of the feedback appear like they may be written by brain deceased site visitors? In addition to, for anyone who is leaving your 2 cents from extra websites, Let me comply with anything new you must posting. Can you ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 14:37
Excellent training.. anyone have missed much format nevertheless i actually last but not least first got it runningno far more significant file issues: D No worries, glad the notion as well as way is useful approximately often the computer code. Without a doubt I may refactor often the computer code easily needed the item again: ) Best, Vincent rapid Became extra 300 mb thanks to anyone, and also the report My partner and i labored on often the ferry in the mac-book had been cloned to help my pe ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 14:23
Thank you a lot regarding sharing that with all people you truly determine what if you're talking just about! Book marked. Kindly furthermore review together with my website =). We were actually able to have a very web page link different written agreement involving you hello there!, I prefer your writing greatly! portion we all communicate more about your publish with AOL? I need an experienced professional within this place to unravel my difficulty. Might be that is certainly an individual! Lo ...
引用 游客 2015-10-13 20:39
On account of ()z coming from Walk twenty second. Yes functioned a goody along with preserved me a large amount of reading through along with researching. I really did not realize their very own uploads/downloads can be p2p. I work peerguardian along with a pair of ip's stored arriving (blocked admittedly). These were BSky W in 193. 195. 115. 136 along with Transmissions Press in 193. 114. 117. 134. These people each eliminated now consequently very happy many thanks. I possess no problem with S ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 18:36
VI3?????!!!!!! holy cow male... exactly what do i actually do to help you improvement? HA Possessing investigating this kind of to see if Heavens really are becoming underhanded Available that you are evaluating a couple of various things. The site keeps the T&C's as well as down below all of them the license arrangement. In case you assess the license arrangement on the site for the just one we get when you install the required forms it does not take exact same aside from the numbering with t ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 16:00
ほぼすべてあなた断言驚くほど正確とそれは私を作る熟考理由はI していなかったことを supprisingly起こるとの前に、この光の以前にこの中を見ていないでした。 このピース本当に限りこのトピック行く。 しかしそこに、現時点ではは1位置私はしないあまりに快適居心地のでしばらくでその調和させる努力私は試しながらコアをの|テーマにアイデアあなたのポイント、許可私は観察まさにすべての残りの部分訪問者 行わ加入者が}{言わなければならない。
シャープ(SHARP)AQUOS LC-40U20 (40V型 地上?BS?110度CSチューナー内蔵 3D対応4K対応液 ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 11:06
What type of serious application job looking to complete for a tablet you cannot complete at present? Remember to keep in mind that when Bob Work presented the ipad device, it was introduced like a 3rd platform solution (along having desktop computers and also laptops). Wanting the tablet to complete SolidWorks layout job is not precisely what it has the suitable for. In that very same abnormal vein, whatever you may well take into account for being non-serious job could be other for another con ...
引用 游客 2015-10-4 13:53
Today i want to always bear in mind that will Harry Reid can be a fellow Mormon. d nBut you can find yet another thing in this article which the majority of us is usually absent Romney may not handed over any taxation for ten years since he might not need attained anything regarding several years. Hew well could have compensated himself a salary connected with $1 that is certainly flawlessly authorized and that is not really taxable, hence absolutely no "income" duty. (I think it is $7K make ...
引用 游客 2015-9-30 21:55
All of us use Storage area Web server the year 2003 and '08 throughout ESX5. VMware technically won't support Storage area Storage space 2003 with ESX5, however it is effective. i don't have acquired any kind of overall performance troubles therefore i have never dug close to inside firewood, although. we might always be viewing numerous errors and that i basically how to start over it. Via what I is able to see we are up and running fine. <br />I accomplish need to mention that many of us t ...
引用 游客 2015-9-28 16:25
挨拶私はそう思いハッピー私が見つけた、あなたの検索| Askjeeve| | AOLの|ビンビン| GoogleのDiggに見て、私は研究していたが、事故|ミス|ブログは}、私は本当にエラーによってあなたを見つけた何か他のもの、それにもかかわらずのため顕著ポストとオールラウンドエキサイティング楽しま(私は、テーマ/デザインを愛して)、私は時間がある韙ドン??ブラウズそれまったく瞬間が、私が持っているブックマークしそれをしてもを追加あなたのRSSは、私は時間があるときに、私は読んで戻ってくる、フィード多大より多くの仕事 {仕事、素晴らし ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 06:35
そこにちょっと良い一日私はそう思い喜ん私が見つけた、あなたの検索| Askjeeve| | AOLの|ビンビン| GoogleのDiggに見て、私は研究していたが、事故|ミス|ブログは}、私は本当にエラーによってあなたを見つけた何か他のもの、それにもかかわらずのため信じられないポストとオールラウンドエキサイティング楽しま(私は、テーマ/デザインを愛して)、私は時間がない読むそれは全く分が、私が持っているが、保存それをしても追加あなたのRSSは、私は時間があるときに、私ははるかの仕事 {仕事、素晴らしいを維持でくださいより。
??3?????? ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 23:58
侵害違反plagorismまたは著作権の| 問題問題あなたがいずれかに実行するのですかそんなに書かれたコンテンツの内容や記事をサイコーでは?私自身、または外部委託 が、それは表示私はどちらかしたコンテンツサイト をたくさん持っていることの多くはある承認協定私なしで|インターネットウェブすべての上にポップアップ。何か知っています紛失食い物であることから、コンテンツを助けるためにテクニック減らす?私は確かに間違いなくと思い、それを感謝しています。
????????-??3?
引用 游客 2015-9-24 06:14
私と海辺の浜今日はに行ってきました。私は貝殻を見つけて、私の4歳の娘にそれを与えたと言った"あなたはあなたの耳にこれを置けばあなたが海を聞くことができます。"彼女の耳にシェルをして叫んだ|彼女は置か置く。あり内側ヤドカリだった、それは彼女の耳に挟ま。彼女が戻って行きたがっていることはありません!大爆笑私は、これは知っているオフトピック完全に完全に完全にが、私は誰かを教えていた!
??‰è?±é??????
引用 游客 2015-9-23 15:59
こんにちは私はそう思いハッピー私が見つけた、あなたの検索| Askjeeve| | AOLの|ビンビン| GoogleのDiggに見て、私は研究していたが、事故|ミス|ブログは}、私は本当にエラーによってあなたを見つけた何か他のもの、関係なく、のため素晴らしいポストとオールラウンドエキサイティング楽しま(私は、テーマ/デザインを愛して)、私は時間がない通過それは全く瞬間が、私が持っているが、ブックは、マークされたブックマークしそれをしてもは含まあなたのRSSは、私は時間があるときに、私はの仕事 {仕事、素晴らしいを維持でくださいより ...

查看全部评论(505)

热点资讯