外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

S.T.R.I.K.E.5游戏键盘发布 售价200美元

2012-10-25 10:38| 发布者: Fore!See| 评论: 470|来自: 腾讯数码

摘要:   10月24日消息,国外媒体报道,外设制造商Mad Catz现已发布了一款专业竞技键盘-S.T.R.I.K.E.5。  S.T.R.I.K.E.5这款键盘与几个月前发布的S.T.R.I.K.E.7键盘有许多类似之处,S.T.R.I.K.E.5采用模块化设计,玩家能 ...
  10月24日消息,国外媒体报道,外设制造商Mad Catz现已发布了一款专业竞技键盘-S.T.R.I.K.E.5。

S.T.R.I.K.E.5这款键盘与几个月前发布的S.T.R.I.K.E.7键盘有许多类似之处,S.T.R.I.K.E.5采用模块化设计,玩家能够对多种模块进行组合,高性能的按键并配备了定制背光以及21个可编程宏按钮。

S.T.R.I.K.E.5与S.T.R.I.K.E.7的主要不同在于S.T.R.I.K.E.7的触摸屏部分替换为了S.T.R.I.K.E.5的E.Y.E OLED命令模块,使用该命令模块能够方便的进行键盘操作。

值得一提的是其售价低于其前辈S.T.R.I.K.E.7。有消息称其预售版售价为200美元。

刚表态过的朋友 (3 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-19 05:23
I have learned several significant things by using your personal posting. I may also love to be able to that there might be a scenario when you will get a personal loan and do not need a co-signer like a Government University student Help Loan. Nonetheless in case you are obtaining in which personal loan via a standard collector then you certainly should be produced ready to have a very co-signer ready to enable you to. The lenders can easily basic their own personal conclusion on the several co ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 18:29
You will discover usually disadvantages low-priced an object do some simple various other target., From the above details My partner and i figure you may have in contrast some sort of apple ipad which has a Atom motorized Laptop computer Nicely I did not understand some points which can be definitely not in Apple's apple ipad. However a apple ipad has some restrictions, it has a excellent attributes. It is easy to maintain and it has excellent functionality. I will confess apple ipad will likely ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 07:48
We barely abandon an answer, on the other hand used to do some seeking and also wound up in this article Joel Battles Back again » Talk about Your own personal Account. U really have a couple of inquiries for yourself if you tend not to mind. Could it be merely my family or even can it appear as if some of the opinions appear to be they may be authored by mind useless site visitors? As well as, should you be posting with more web sites, I'd like to abide by everything new you will need t ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 05:26
I have mastered many considerations by way of your own article. I might love to say that is often a scenario when you will probably apply for a financial loan and do not desire a co-signer for instance a Regime College student Aid Mortgage. Still for anyone who is acquiring which financial loan through a common creditor then you have to be produced willing to have got a co-signer willing to assist you. The lenders can certainly basic their own personal selection on a several elements even so the ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 05:09
Many thanks this write-up, it had been beneficial. <br />downloaded 40D a while ago along with seen exactly how sluggish anything ended up being. subsequently just now got cyberhawk explaine to me of a plan visiting me along with binged it (just kidding, i googled it) kservice along with kontiki... <br />Have erased often the essentially worthless 4oD which failed to provide me whatever i want to enjoy unless i was spending money for it and then got often the cheek to be able to regularl ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 03:18
my LG R400 can certainly find my wireless nevertheless should not be connected... even when i actually deactiivate my pasword... their generally point out it is come to be from collection Excellent trouble connected with geting folders motorist referred to as intel-video zip, so tha my notebook (RD400)does definitely not show video appropriately, while i make an effort to download this kind of document is definitely not readily available, am i able to receive this kind of by using my email-based ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 01:57
Ssangyong- the business who is wanting to develop a whole lot of<br />new modelsin the following years to secure a even bigger peel of the business, combined using Shanghai<br />Automotive Sectors Team and also exhibited their particular latest stream-lined DESPITE THE FACT THAT, dubbed C200, at the Paris<br />Motor Present recently. The design ended up being made by Giugiaro mainly because his ItalDesign styling house is at fee using the looks of the completely new models to be crea ...
引用 游客 2015-10-18 00:07
Today i want to remember this Harry Reid is really a other Mormon. in nBut you can find yet another thing in this article this almost everyone is usually absent Romney would possibly not have paid any income taxes with regard to 10 years since he might not need attained anything with regard to 10 years. Hew very well often have given himself an income associated with $1 and that is properly 100 % legal that is certainly not taxable, for this reason zero "income" taxation. (I realize its $7K  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 23:52
Seen regarding anyone who is usually improperly charged regarding pirating art? My ISP vulnerable me; even though the data he'd absolutely not incriminated me. Typically the Internet protocol address this individual claimed seemed to be quarry truly belongs to a school section thirty-five mls north regarding me. Since the video I am just charged regarding pirating seemed to be Harry Potter, that might appear by far the most plausible location to search for the culprit. Not necessarily in me... a ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 22:16
AFAIK Grooveshark likewise doesn't advise you anything. I don't have identified this kind of perform anyway, as well as As a former utilizing it seriously going back weeks. IMO Grooveshark is better than Spotify when you could listen to an infinite degree of music without having (audio) advertisings as well as for totally free. If you could have a merchant account you can even build your unique playlists. I wouldn't imagination realizing the reason why Spotify possesses this kind of big adhering ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 18:55
inspected indicate most undetectable files under machine whilst still being not any htaccess record. my partner and i dont understand it. it is outrageous, a lot assist needed below. most i must do will be have the capacity to upload plugins on wordpress hi james<br />i upgraded coming from starhub wire internet connection 55 mbps to help nutritional fibre braodband 75 mbps and i find nutritional fibre will be sluggish in comparison with wire and also becos from the buzz granted around nutri ...
引用 游客 2015-10-17 06:23
Photos are among the the majority of ignored facets of a website. Intercontinental total SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING component of this in addition to visualize typically the shutter, that is why we are these kinds of. Right now think how the engines are usually shutter also in addition to are not able to examine words and phrases in images that will properly. We do know they will review this regarding shade and may also observe folks.
2015 nouveau ventes outlet paysbas longchamp fold le pliage tote ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 17:53
As always, Jesse... Spot-ON! #Kudos... currently to verify if these kind of outdated view may trail as well as make a method based on Google's MapMaker a big section of each of our SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Gurus online Skype group every day (as you already know! ) is used on forming precisely that will sort of bottom-up approach! Hmm... have to print this particular away might be for more examine.... suspire, at this time there will go often the saturday and sunday, right!: -)
tire tracks htt ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 17:14
You might be right<br />Ibrahim: <br />Search with Search engines this kind of operater: winxp_Graphic control sequence 945GML<br />it is fine great along with your LG ELECTRONICS R400 laptop computer Remember to help me seeing that this Wireless bluetooth is not working. Recently its has been working great soon after brand-new installing of Eye-port EXPERIENCE its not working. While I use tested out often to install Bluetooth's operators. Anybody can correct this matter, remember to ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 15:46
Thank you a lot to get sharing this particular with individuals you truly determine what if you're discussing about! Bookmarked as their favorite. Kindly in addition discuss using my very own website =). We could actually possess a web page change agreement concerning people hi there!, I prefer your own publishing completely! proportion we communicate more about your personal posting with AMERICA ONLINE? I need a skilled about this space to resolve our problem. Probably that is definitely you! T ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 12:39
FINE Merely acquired SBB and never pleased with everthing specially simply no remove choices removed typically the SBB in addition to Online Framework elemnents via Cp although KHost in addition to KService continue being thus taking dual moment for anti-virus computer software to boot way up etc etc may a person help me take them of permenantly! Cheers before hand OMG! Which is *wrong*! Would it be not throughout break involving commitment? This stinks...
2015 nouveaux sacs longchamp jacquard  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-15 13:12
Well in general, drop shippers and wholesalers are usually different. Though you may find some wholesalers that also dropship, but shipping single items usually requires memberships to a wholesalers products. Most wholesalers don’t have lots of different products, and usually require purchasing items in bulk, by the case, or buying so many items at one time.Boeing engineered the aircraft that way on purpose. Which is why the so-called “faulty wiring” that supposedly caused the CWT explosion h ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 11:12
There exists a web site within progress right now referred to as BEATPLAY that is going to be described as a useful gizmo for indie musicians to display their own new music at no cost. From the great way in order to gain direct exposure as well as fans with out providing your own heart and soul with a record tag. Take a look at beatplay. squidoo. net right now for reports upon up-and-coming musicians as well as the improvement you see, the web site. BEATPLAY, IT WILL LIKELY BE TRUE EXCELLENT...  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-10 23:46
Thanks for this kind of post, it was very helpful. <br />downloaded 40D not long ago in addition to discovered just how slow almost everything was. subsequently at the moment experienced cyberhawk explaine to me in regards to a course signing myself in addition to binged it (just kidding, i googled it) kservice in addition to kontiki... <br />Have uninstalled the particular practically worthless 4oD that failed to offer myself something i want to to enjoy except if i became spending mone ...
引用 游客 2015-10-9 14:52
Not any leader ever before has become consult to release ten years regarding again taxes. An individual Leftist main character Buffett along with Obama's friend continue to owes 2005 again income taxes. Where's the particular rage through the eventually left. nIf Romney's aged fees have been completely wrong yet are actually taken in back then. The 6 Stats cash flow recently Uncle Sam reach my family for a practically nothing buck 111. 18. nWhen an individual participate in by the predators poli ...

查看全部评论(470)

热点资讯