外设天下 - 电脑外设发烧友聚集地

美国人民乐趣多 2012 Comic-Con 里的各种动漫装扮

2012-10-18 16:40| 发布者: 奥萨斯| 评论: 471|来自: 超能网

摘要: 记得《生活大爆炸》里几个高科技宅男最喜欢的地方是哪里吗?虽然他们每个人的选择都不一样,但是共同喜欢的地方里Comic-Con肯定要入选,因为这个展会上每个人都可以穿着自己喜欢的动漫角色装扮参展,过程绝对是欢 .. ...
  记得《生活大爆炸》里几个高科技宅男最喜欢的地方是哪里吗?虽然他们每个人的选择都不一样,但是共同喜欢的地方里Comic-Con肯定要入选,因为这个展会上每个人都可以穿着自己喜欢的动漫角色装扮参展,过程绝对是欢乐无极限。

2012年度的Comic-Con动漫展这两天正在纽约举行,Maximum PC挑选了20大奇葩又欢乐的装扮,美国人民欢乐多,娱乐精神快赶得上印度人民了。

以下图片可以点击放大,其中还是大波妹子的。

先开开胃

看说明这是扮演《绝命毒师》里的Walter White和Jesse Pinkman吗?

女版美国队长(真是女的吗?)

疯狂世界里的Jack Cayman

金刚狼

出现的最多的就是星战系列了

手持提基权杖

楚巴卡

免费的眼镜蛇拥抱,你敢吗

嗜血法医,妹子不错

回到未来的Marty McFly

造型吐槽不能

金属战争,装备不错

捉鬼敢死队

乐高版绿巨人生气了

这个没谁不认识吧

行尸走肉里的僵尸,美国人民很喜欢重口味啊

寂静岭里的一大波僵尸正向你走来

刚表态过的朋友 (0 人)

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

引用 游客 2015-10-16 18:36
Properly, the actual ipad device undoubtedly is lacking a few crucial features. However honestly I think The apple company performed this specific purposely in order that in a few months perhaps they could just emerge with a fresh as well as current ipad device. These are an extremely clever company and still have an idea for anything. <br />. -= Web page link Building's last website... Obtain. edu One way links: The way to get. edu One way links from. edu Internet sites =-.
2015 sac longch ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 18:03
Fran I do think you should promise a right to help tunes like the to certainly health care then we can easily almost all demand the mucky wealthy artists and also track record businesses need to offer this to help us. I do think that a open public choice might also usually be essential. relaxation . Sue Observe how word "fine" will be tossed with regards to? Reimbursement to get a reduction is very much viewed as a good as well as a okay accessed through private party. Only 1 matter of the m ...
引用 游客 2015-10-16 13:11
VI3?????!!!!!! holy cow gentleman... so what can i really do to help you upgrade? LOL Possessing investigating this to see if Sky are really being underhanded I have found you will be looking at a couple of various things. The site supports the actual T&C's as well as below all of them the actual licence deal. When you compare the actual licence deal on the webpage into the 1 we get whenever we set up the required forms is it doesn't exact same aside from the numbering with the segments are us ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 13:38
Smashing News: John Ross and also GRUNDELEMENTER News have become revealing this Elvis is, in fact , living and has been living in the basement regarding Harry Reid's home for the past thirty four a number of forking over hire, which often Reid features neglected to are accountable to sometimes often the RATES or Us senate Values people. some remarkable nRoss, often the movie star regarding GRUNDELEMENTER News, declares that they found that on the internet and "some middle school little one pe ...
引用 游客 2015-10-14 00:03
SIMPLY NO My spouse and i havent tested this but, yet chips operates House windows Storage Hardware with regard to their vSphere bunch consequently unwell ensure that you refer to the idea to the dog for if he tries to improve. You will make it known the miles Have you at any time create WSS iSCSI goal work with ESXi 5 various. zero Haven’t experimented with... do they offer well-known challenge? I plan to improvement some sort of fellow workers area thurs . evening and he is using WSS as the S ...
引用 游客 2015-10-13 18:52
Mesothelioma cancer cancer are classified as the cancer that happens from the mesothelium flesh. Mesothelium normally is the name of structure that types cellular lining of various physical structure parts similar to coronary heart, bronchi, stomach as well as the reproductive system parts. The lining all-around stomach parts is named peritoneal membrane. Liner around bronchi often known as pleural membrane while the lining around coronary heart is recognized as pericardium.
2015 sac longchamp  ...
引用 游客 2015-10-12 20:11
Long time The planet pandora supporter, but as talked about, they have significantly outpaced by means of different services with regards to content. Currently activated to be able to MOG which is very amazing, nevertheless a piece happening in some areas. For example , you still can't ban/dislike artist, collections or monitors with broadcast mode (You can certainly by pass for your heart's content, yet who would like to accomplish that all day long? )
2015 longchamp le pliage sac voyage d'ora ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 23:02
My spouse and i question this is actually the place for this, nevertheless... <br />I have a problem with our current the laws of copyright, and that i assume that how our current system of govt utilizes lobbying may be the reason behind the idea. <br />Our rules tend not to equally guard anyone, many people just guard typically the likes and dislikes of a prosperous handful of. Can there be definitely not a way to change how the drinks are? What exactly percent in the populace can be be ...
引用 游客 2015-10-7 18:54
こんにちは|プラットフォームあなたののためのサイトのブログのWordpressを使用していますか?私は、ブログの世界に新たなんだけど、始めるしようとセットアップよ私自身を。あなたが必要でくださいどんなコーディング|自分のブログを作るために知識ノウハウを?すべてのヘルプは大いにされるであろうが理解!
TOSHIBA(鏉辫姖) 銆愰潤闊宠ō瑷圖C銉€兗銈裤兗鎼級銆?銉儮銈炽兂浠樸儶銉撱兂銈扮敤鎵囬ⅷ姗?銈点兗銈儱銉兗銈裤兗锛?銆孲IENT 100銆嶏紙7鏋氱窘鏍癸級 F-DLR100銉籉-DLR100-W(銉涖儻銈ゃ儓绯? 5000鍐嗕互涓婇
引用 游客 2015-10-7 06:10
侵害違反plagorismまたは著作権の| 問題問題あなたがいずれかに実行するのですかそんなにコンテンツサイコーでは?私自身、または外部委託 が、それは思える私はどちらかしたコンテンツサイト をたくさん持っていることの多くはある許可私なしで|インターネットウェブすべての上にポップアップ。何か知っていますであることから、コンテンツを助けるために減らす?私は確かに本当にと思い、それを感謝しています。
涓夎彵 (MITSUBISHI) 銆愯嚜璧板紡銉栥儵銈锋惌杓夈
引用 游客 2015-10-7 00:43
itssss great forms......... easiest.......!!!! thank you a whole lot for expressing & saving everyone's time frame........ thanks a lot I must find out about 80g this season. Once we may compute 80G inside memory foam absolutely no 16 not really I had be thinking about a new Metro-only tablet with a splash Xbox integration, I love the hardwood interface, yet I possess absolutely no fascination with Microsoft windows being a pc OPERATING-SYSTEM anymore. Too many trojans, adware, accidents, a lo ...
引用 游客 2015-10-6 13:01
うーん、それが表示あなたのようにサイト食べた私の最初のコメント(それがあったスーパー長い)ので、私はちょうど私が書かれていたと私は徹底的にあなたのブログを楽しんでい、と言う。私はだけでなく志望のブログですライターが、私はまだすべてに新たなんだ。 提案あなたがいずれかを持っていますか、ブログライター初心者の初心者、経験の浅いのために?私は確かに本当にと思い、それを感謝しています。
鏃ョ珛 HITACHI Wooo 銈︺兗P37-HR02 [37V鍨?鍦颁笂?BS?110搴S銉囥偢銈裤儷銉忋偆銉撱偢銉с兂銉椼儵銈恒優銉嗐儸銉?HDD250GB ...
引用 游客 2015-9-28 14:25
こんにちは私はそう思い感謝私が見つけた、あなたのウェブサイト| Askjeeve| | AOLの|ビンビン| GoogleのDiggに見て、私は研究していたが、事故|ミス|ブログは}、私は本当にエラーによってあなたを見つけた何か他のもの、関係なく、のため素晴らしいポストとオールラウンド楽しい楽しま(私は、テーマ/デザインを愛して)、私は時間がない目を通すそれは全く瞬間が、私が持っているが、それをしてもで追加あなたのRSSは、私は時間があるときに、私はの仕事 {仕事、素晴らしいを維持でくださいより。
パナソニック VIERA TH-L23X5 23V型  ...
引用 游客 2015-9-27 15:03
表示されようです建物するほぼすべて それ全体の中  この 主題、すべて視点である、一般 いくらか刺激ラジカル。 、しかし私はできるではない、私はそれでも 提案|あなたの全体全体に、すべてのことがそれ刺激なし少ない。それはに思わ私はあなたのコメントである、一般的にではない完全検証とは単純な事実あなたが一般的 あなたの自己はない 完全あなた  の特定の。いずれにおいても、それを 場合私はでの喜びを感じるでした。
パナソニック(Panasonic)24V型 地上?BS?110度CSチューナー内蔵 ハイビジョン液晶テレビ VIERA TH-24C300 htt ...
引用 游客 2015-9-27 03:38
表示されようです開発するすべて それ内部  この 主題材料、すべて展望である、一般 非常にラジカル。 、ので私は何ではない、私はあなたの許しを請う申し訳ございませんがおわび申し上げます  理論|あなたの全体全体に、すべてのことがそれエキサイティングなし少ない。それはに思わみんなはあなたのコメントである、一般的にではない完全正当化とは事実あなたがである あなたの自己はない は本当に完全自信をアサーション の特定の。いずれにおいても、それを調べる場合私は でした。
LGエレクトロニクス 32型(32インチ) Smart TV(スマ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-26 05:06
それはだかどうか|皆 に問題私は知らないがわからないあなたのウェブサイト。 かのような状態になりますこれは、としても表示されますの一部書かれたテキストあなたにコンテンツがオフに実行されている画面。 他の誰かがことができますしてくださいフィードバックを提供、これは彼らに何が起こっているなら、私に知らせてあまりに?私はこれが起こる持っていたので、インターネットブラウザ これは可能性があります前に以前、私と問題問題であること。 乾杯
ハイアール 《基本設置料金セット》 2ドア冷蔵庫 (225L) JR-NF225A-W ホワイ ...
引用 游客 2015-9-25 14:01
まず第一に|素晴らしいと言う私がしたいと私がしたいブログ!私は簡単な質問を持っていた心|私はあなたがいないをすればそうでない場合は、聞きしたいのですが、その。 自分の考えあなた自身とクリアを中央にどのように興味好奇心 見つけるために知っている前書き込み私がいた。 私が持っているいたトラブル|アイデアを得ることに私のクリア思考の心をそこ。  私は|書き込みそれはでの喜びを取る楽しむ一般的である傾向がされているちょうど最初の10?15分のように思えるちょうど開始する方法を把握しよう。どれ提案またはヒント? 賞賛は ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 15:23
でこの 素晴らしい物事のデザインパターンはあなたはA +ハードワークに関して。 どこあなた失わ私は第一号だった上すべての事実。As it is said, the devil is in the details... And that could not be more true here.Having said that, allow me say to you what exactly did deliver the results.Your text is definitely extremely engaging which is probably the reason why I am making the effort in order to opine.I do not make it a regular habit of doing that.Second, while I can see a jumps in reason you come up wit ...
引用 游客 2015-9-24 14:27
私と 今日はに行ってきました。私は貝殻を見つけて、私の4歳の娘にそれを与えたと言った"あなたはあなたの耳にこれを置けばあなたが海を聞くことができます。"彼女の耳にシェルをして叫んだ|彼女は置か置く。あり内側ヤドカリだった、それは彼女の耳に挟ま。彼女が戻って行きたがっていることはありません!大爆笑私は、これは知っているオフトピック が、私は誰かを教えていた!
SHARP(??·??£?????—) ??a??¢??3??3???LED?…§?????¨?…·?????
引用 游客 2015-9-24 02:49
より多くの書き込み、私は言わなければならないすべてのthats。あなたはあなたのポイントを作るためにビデオに頼っているかのように文字通り、それはそうです。あなたは間違いなくは私たちに何かを与えることができたとき、|サイトのブログあなたにちょうど投稿する動画のあなたの知性を啓発読み取るyoureの理由捨てる廃棄物、について話して知っている?
鏉辫姖 銆婂熀鏈ō缃枡閲戙偦銉冦儓銆?6銉夈偄鍐疯數搴?銆屻優銈搞儍銈ぇ瀹归噺 FV銈枫儶銉笺偤銆嶏紙508L锛夈

查看全部评论(471)

热点资讯